[PP-F2] Gem of Alderon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"HEY CLARENCE!" Zelrius shouts as he sees one his close friends walking awy, He runs to catch up. With his speed this is done with ease.

"Did you know we cleared up the 4th floor yesterday? You can go ahead and head up to fifth! Spread the word! So what are you up to?" All this coming out in normal tempo of voice but still a bit rushed with excitement.

"sounds great! My cooking is very low as I normally eat out since I always have all this extra money anyways, I keep thinking of buying a house when we get there, but maybe not." He said now the sound of his voice growing distant as if he is thinking of his home and then realizing he can't even picture it anymore.

My mind drifts else thinking about my home... well the orphanage really..., I wonder if they even miss me, or they just are upset they the other orphans don't get a turn on the nerve-gear... lucky them...... I quickly snap out of my day dream and start walking toward the quest icon. "You coming?" I yell back to Zelrius who is standing there day dreaming.

"Eventually" he says snapping out of it and immediately taking on his smart-ass remarks then he turns to catch up with his friend to go grab something to eat for the Journey

"I hope you realize some quests can take days at a time, People have starved before, Just hope you know what you're doing."

"Hey.. I'm a ok cook, this quest isn't that far away, we can use teleportation crystals if need be." I say starting to drift toward recipes to make..' Oh a stew would be nice, I brought a bowl, maybe just some sandwiches though, but there would be rabbits for a stew.' I start debating recipes as we walk through the forest.

As he was listening to the different names of recipes he was wondering why would dungeons take days? He came to this conclusion

"I hope you realize this. If it were that simple, people wouldn't have starved. one of two things happen: Either Teleport Crystals cannot be used OR The monsters re-appear and so the traps as well, most likely in different locations."