[PP-F2] Gem of Alderon

Zelrius stops as told, knowing there is no arguing caution. He crept in with Clarence and looked in. There the Three headed Wolf-Beast laid sleeping. It's snores loud, and with each breath, it seemed even closer to wakening.

Zelrius leans over and whispers

"Wonder if they can breath fire and Lighting like the stories and other video games...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ears perk up and i turn, two player move past my field of vision and disturb the Cerberus. "Crap." I mutter to myself as the huge 3 headed beast gets up, its ice cold eyes, staring at me. "Run!" I yell, spinning around, my coat flying around as I sprint down the tunnel behind us. "If it is like the stories then why isn't it breathing fir-." I stop as a big blast of lighting and fire bursts above me.

Zelrius turns on his heel and takes off. Without a word. Without a sound. Eventually Miles was getting tired from all this as Zelrius never upgraded Miles' Endurance. As the wolf's legs gave out Zelrius didn't have time for scolding or giving any stamina regenerating items. Because of this Zelrius simply picked up the Heavy wolf, Slowing him down significantly.

I run and stab a wire to my left, seeing it as a trip wire."When I say duck, Duck!" I yell to Zelrius as he picks up his familiar. As the Cerberus nears I strike the cord, it's about to break. "Duck!" I yell and cut the cord, sending tons of bricks tumbling down onto the Cerberus, killing it.

Zelrius listened and turned back around as soon as the cord was cut. He kept running though now with his head down. Zelrius's panting now increasing a tremendous amount as This position and holding a large Wolf would greatly fatigue anyone. It is extra taxing and Zelrius however since his strength is in great lack.

• 3 weeks later...

Zelrius panted and put down Miles. He only nodded, Still breathing too heavily to speak. He sat down and began to go through his menu to see what map data they got and how it might help them. He set off on the task of checking Miles' wounds and tending to them. In a few short minutes he had most Miles bandages from head to toe. The wolf could hardly move because the healing salve made the poor wolf stiff.

Zelrius caught the strange vial and looked at it curiously. He then opened it, un-caring of whether there would be any negative side effects by chance and made Miles drink it. With all this done he finally stopped panting enough for words.

"Damn Miles, You are heavy. Got me all out of breath." He said jokingly, just trying to lighten the mood

"Hey thanks for the Potion and the Help Clarence, I really do appreciate it."

Zelrius smirked as he thought of something. Cerberus might just be quite the Challenge, but it might be well worth it, He turned to Clarence. Miles standing up, of course knowing what Zelrius is thinking. He drew his sword looking back at the beast.

"I say we go kill him. Think about it, Before he caught us by surprise, now We know he's there, How hard can it be?"

Zelrius only nodded in return, His confident smile showing that he is more then ready. With that he turned around and began to walk back into the large room. The door Closing behind us. No Escape. The battle has begun. Cerberus got back up. His health bar loading, His other heads hungry for blood and spitting their elemental breath. Zelrius took his sword and went head on, Ready to kill this thing.

Zelrius 21/21

Cerberus 30/30

Clarence 17/17

(Health = 2L + 3

Battle System: Same as in Scoping,

Damage = D = Ex Say Attacker rolls 6, And Defender rolls a 3, The attacker does 2 damage If you roll 1-2 higher it is 1 damage, If you rolls 3-6 it is 2 damage, 7-9 higher is 3 damage

Attacker: Battle die is the only that counts, a 10 is automatically 3 + D Ex, If attacker rolls a 10 and Defend rolls a 9, That is 4 damage.

Defender: If you roll a Higher battle die, You can dodge, If you roll a higher Battle AND loot, You can Counter.)

((Uhhh, lets see what I can pull outta my arse tonight XD))

The mighty canine beast snapped its heads around in a second of confusion before noticing the players before it. Cerberus gave a ear-splitting bark as it threw all three of its heads back, spitting out a puny wad of flames as if to test its opponents. The cluster of fire was large enough to reach both Zelrius and Clarence if they stood in the same spot for too long.

(Rolled a 10 xD 6 damage to you!)

Zelrius didn't miss a beat, he began to move. Within an instant he slid under where the Fire ball was headed and back away for a second to leap at Cerberus. In doing so he took his sword and stabbed Cerberus at the base of both the left and Center neck, then drew away in time to pull Miles out from biting him.

Zelrius 21/21

Cerberus 24/30

Clarence 17/17

((...DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN XD))

The Cerberus stumbled in pain as the two stabbed heads whimpered. The other, however, barked in fury and swung its head back. A burst of lightning shot out of its muzzle as it flayed its head down. The electricity was a laser beam of torment, tearing the floor apart as it traveled across to the two players.

Zelrius, not missing a beat, Saw the lighting tear across and tried to use it to his advantage. Leaping forward with his sword stuck just under him to grab up the lighting. Which failed badly. With his sword stuck out under him, The lighting traveled up the blade which the metal in the Sword acted as a conducter, zapping him. Luckily the since he was in the air and the Lighting hadn't fully effected him, It only took out a few health points

(OOC 1 damage, Lel)

Zelrius 20/21

Cerberus 24/30

Clarence 17/17