[PP-F2] Gem of Alderon

"Okay, Sandwiches it is, with a surprise." I say smiling, i quickly bring out all the food cutting and cooking the meat, i bring out the bread and stack it with lettuce, tomato, mustard, ranch, and meat. topped with bread. "Here." I say handing him a sandwich, while i start making my own and something else.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well I don't think we get it but we deliver it to the quest holder and we get a good amount of Exp. Also we get some pretty good shoes, also some money. But, the monsters are EXTREMELY strong in the dungeon. So that's why i really need your help." I say and finish the food. "Here." I say handing him ice cream, a very hard recipe to make for a beginner player.

Zelrius laughs at the comment realizing Clarence wasn't a Floor 1 level. So He sped up a bit seeing if he could catch up, and if he did, Zelrius would continue to repeat until Clarence couldn't. Zelrius kept glancing at his map to make sure he was headed the right way. Silently the Dirt crunched under their feet as The evening began to grow dark.

I speed up a tiny bit more, almost hitting my maximum speed. As we run I can hear the somewhat loud crunching of dirt and leaves.'God the quest is sketchy, I'm the second player to do this quest, and no one can find the first person who did.' I make myself nervous with just the thought and by accident start to slow down to almost a complete stop.

"Don't be scared! Number 1, I am sure we are plenty strong enough as there hasn't been a person our high of level to die since Floor 3 and that was in battle. If anything that guy was weak. Number 2 if we do end up getting in trouble I can message Zauis, Rage, or even Shark to come help us." He laughed thinking that this quest was no real danger unless they got stuck in there without a teleport Crystal usage.

I shrug "I guess you're right." I say and quickly speed up, surprising Zelrius. I run and quickly get to the entrance of the dungeon, Zelrius again ahead of me. "Stop!" I yell quickly, detecting something of VERY high stats and skill. I quickly sneak and hide my way into the dungeon entrance. I light a dim torch on the wall and see a giant sleeping Cerberus, the guardian of the dungeon.