[PP-F2] Gem of Alderon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cerberus got on its hind legs and jumped high over both Clarence and Zelrius, turning to face its attackers. The hurt heads finally recovered and gathered their senses, while all three snarled in primordial hatred. The once stabbed heads breathed out fire and an ice beam, but instead of directing it towards the boys it shot them towards the same spot in front of the players. The intersecting volleys caused the entire room to be swept up in a vat of steam. The air became almost unbearably hot and white and wavy, hindering the players' visions.

Zelrius flattened himself to avoid the attack, which failed terribly. When he could move again he slipped out and wiggled himself out from under Cerberus. He kept moving, ready for an attack. Drawing his sword once again, He picked up Miles and put him on his back. Zelrius jumped up and made Miles leap forward for a chomp on Cerberus (ROLLING)

Zelrius moved on, Not caring about the others now. If he thought too much about them they'd drag him down and kill them all. Zelrius only concentrated in landing a hit. If only he could kill Cerberus and Move on to getting the Gem. Him and Clarence were having a bit of trouble. He drew his sword, losing sight of the world, only attacking Cerberus was his priority. Zelrius drew a poison pick, throwing it forward using it to kill. (Double damage)

Zelrius smirked as the pick made it's mark. He laughed at the thought at how easy it was in this game to almost kill the guardian of the Underworld. In other games you'd have to be crazy levels and numbers just to even MEET Cerberus, But here a Level 9 and Level 7 were fighting him. The beast was extremely weak, which also gave off hints that he did not, in fact, have the gem of Alderon. The way the gem is described by Info Brokers, it would be guarded by something with a little more health.

• 2 weeks later...

Zelrius leaped in the air to dodge the attack. and ended up back on his rump when he did so, The beast had hit him hard. He stood back up, a little wary from battle now, as was Miles who only had a little fight left in himself as well.

Cerberus: 4/30

Zelrius: 16/21

Clarence: 14/17

• 3 months later...

Zelrius nodded and now it was his turn. Charging at Cerberus with the smooth ground under him, Zelrius Jumped and stuck his sword out to his left as a kind of half lunge half lunge thing. Zelrius was just hoping this attack would strike.

Cerberus: 1/30

Clarence: 14/17

"Time to finish this!" I yell as I hop up and land on its tail. I run up the scaly tail. I hop up and duck its fire breathing head.I hop onto its back and duck under the second head's lighting shot.Glad we didn't encounter the lightning. I think to myself as I flip over its middle head. As I'm falling I throw a dagger. My dagger flips through the air and lands a bulls eye on its eye. The Cerberus screams and explodes into a billion blue crystals. I land safely on the ground and turn to Zelrius."How was that?" I say with a smile.

Cerberus: Dead

Clarence: 15/17

Zelrius smiled and answered Clarence's question

"I think that was rather good." Then saw, in place of Cerberus, A small glowing Item. He knew exactly what it was and looked to Clarence again

"It's up to you, Do you want to grab that thing? The Gem of Alderon?" He asked, almost certain of the answer.