The Mental Insane Character Sound Off

MacGrath is stuck in between sanity and insanity, when fighting, if his health is low, he goes insane, insane enough that one of his skills actually take is HP away to further increase his strength, defense and agility by the number of HP taken away. Only for a short period of time. But when not fighting, he can sometimes go insane e ought for him to have a laughing fit.

Currently i wouldn't say this is anyone here because we all interact with each other pretty well :P (I wouldn't say Hellfyre is insane, he isn't insane just willing to hurt people that piss him off like normal normal people would just Hellfyre acts on it.. or doesn't lol, can't say he's insane when he came into hellfyre state without killing anyone)

I would actually say once L succumbs to the voice in his head for the second time (This time outside of the ice crypt) he would be the only insane character in aincrad.

insane
adjective

1. in a state of mind which prevents normal perception, behaviour, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.

Hellfyre also overrides the state of mind that stops one from hurting one's self, the biological limiter, which is not normal, though isn't in a sense insane. I think though, the whole using people as stepping stones to become some sort of king (Don't ask over what. I couldn't really tell you) is insane though. As soon as he starts killing people, I think his bit of insanity should start to show.

Hellfyre also overrides the state of mind that stops one from hurting one's self, the biological limiter, which is not normal, though isn't in a sense insane. I think though, the whole using people as stepping stones to become some sort of king (Don't ask over what. I couldn't really tell you) is insane though. As soon as he starts killing people, I think his bit of insanity should start to show.

using people to get what you want is basic human instinct there are many ways to go about it one of them being killing people but it doesn't mean they're insane just sickening and cold hearted

• 2 weeks later...

Currently i wouldn't say this is anyone here because we all interact with each other pretty well :P (I wouldn't say Hellfyre is insane, he isn't insane just willing to hurt people that piss him off like normal normal people would just Hellfyre acts on it.. or doesn't lol, can't say he's insane when he came into hellfyre state without killing anyone)

I would actually say once L succumbs to the voice in his head for the second time (This time outside of the ice crypt) he would be the only insane character in aincrad.

insane
adjective

1. in a state of mind which prevents normal perception, behaviour, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.

Well, then I guess my character went insane for a bit in one of my roleplays.