The Mental Insane Character Sound Off

Glitch has mild OCD; he's repeatedly rearranging his inventory when he receives a new item, always picking his nails if he sees or feels that they got dirt or something under them. He needs constant things to be feel "right" and would could spend minutes just going through the small inventory space to keep things in a specific order or he can start crying because he feels like he's letting his parents down for not having the "perfection" they wanted from him.

OCD can be count as mental insane if it's the extreme, yes? No? No? Okay.

Now Grim has shown this many times, but when he breaks down, he loses all grop of reality, he tends to spudder his words and speak in a more ferral and demonic tone of voice. It first happened when Dirgun was killed, he lost his mind there and well look at him now, he's even more crazy, luckly he knows who is the enemy and who is his allies when he is in his own little messed up world that is his mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Haine is part Yuno/Lelouch except for the love part e_e she shows a sweet personality, but is a total trickster with her many ways of keeping facades. Her usual one is a cheerful and bright clutz who probably wouldn't get anywhere in SAO if you look closely. But when alone with someone she despises (very unlikely) OR with a maverick, her sadistic blood crazy side shows. When alone she tends to be kind of snappy and impatient (solo combatting and wandering), YOU GET IT. Examples of her twisted side are insane laughing and witty comments (mind messing) towards enemies or when she breaks down. DO NOT confuse her for maverick because she will not raise a blade unless she has a valid reason to do so. When grieving she tends to laugh it off at the end... Guess she is kind of crazy XD

OH YEAH AND SHE GOES NUTS IF YOU TOUCH RURI 0_0

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After recent developments I believe I must update my journal and add Kazuya to this page. Though he doesn't go insane randomly anymore, when he gets pissed off, which doesn't happen unless he's around L, he will enter what I like to call Hellfyre mode.(Yes, I spelled it fyre on purpose.) He will become stronger as he loses his biological limiter and rogue. He basically wipes out anything in his path, so when he's like that, don't step in front of him. ;) He will lose all sense of humanity and, before he was able to control his disorder, sent many to the ICU, even the his old love, Chikiyo. I think that classifies him as insane.

If you want to talk battle persona then you're in for a surprise you see L in the zone. I wouldn't say he losses his mind nor would i say he goes on a murderous frenzy.. rather he enters a state of perfect calm and rhythm, mapping out his surrounds allowing him to see in a 360* radius almost like he's sensing everything around him making it near impossible to hit or counter attack him all while he relentlessly cuts you down until nothing is left standing. Strength with purpose and meaning when the time calls for his maximum power. 

If you want to talk battle persona then you're in for a surprise you see L in the zone. I wouldn't say he losses his mind nor would i say he goes on a murderous frenzy.. rather he enters a state of perfect calm and rhythm, mapping out his surrounds allowing him to see in a 360* radius almost like he's sensing everything around him making it near impossible to hit or counter attack him all while he relentlessly cuts you down until nothing is left standing. Strength with purpose and meaning when the time calls for his maximum power

They always come back.... always mwaahaaa

Well Moartea... he finds pleasure in the pain of others. with my current mission with Lessa, we were fighting a Giant Boar, and Moartea saw it get hurt. And well, he grinned, and turned almost frenzied. Heres the actual post of mine.

Moartea seeing Lessa strike the Boar was rather pleasant, seeing the boars squirm and twitch from the pain made a devilish smile creep across his face as he pulled his blade up. His whole being now changed to a more malefic feeling as he slowly creeped towards the Giant Boar. The clouds rolling over, and the wind kicked up, making long black hair dance slightly as he held his blade rather sinister like, extended out wards and at a forty five degree angle from his body. As the boar locks onto him and charged he continues to walk towards it, as the beast closes in, and the dashed to his right in a fast manner and swung his blade at the Boar.

Edit: His blade making contact with the boars legs and tripping it up and making it slide past Lessa, and into a tree. Moartea slowly rose from his attack and turned towards the beast yet again. As he gazed at Lessa, he was now in his more unpleasant mood, one that he got when he saw pain, a flaw of his not many knew about, nor would he tell anyone. Now walking back to Lessa, he pulled his blade up and pointed at the Boar. "Tis your final hour mongrel, thou shall perish here and now, into Oblivion you shall fade, Lessa finish this creature off." He said in a more astounding tone of voice.