[OP-F4] 4th Floor is fun~

Arriving at the 4th floor, I felt a nice soft breeze flow through me. Charcoal gave out a soft yawn, making me giggle a bit.

'It feels nice...'

I quickly went to a Inn and ordered my room, and grabbed a quick bite. After that, I went to the grass field to start grinding as I was under leveled. I wanted to help out those front runners, but of course, my level's were much lower then average, so I had to level up before I was ready.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always Zelrius was running around, Up trees, around monsters and jumping over eerything, His speed was almost unrealistic now and his agility even more so. Hoping around and completely crushing monsters without their even knowing him been there. Zelrius smirked and laughed as he got rid of a whole pack of these weird bear things, that would've caused anyone else trouble, with ease.

I started to go attack the nearby monsters in the grassland. Of course, my rapier stabs were extremely accurate and fast, thanks to the enchantment I gave it, which was, so far, +8 accuracy, +5 durability, +3 strength and +3 equip. What was the most noticeable, however, was my speed. I was fast and agile, and easily dodged attacks, to the point where I manage to kill 20 mobs in a few minutes, without taking a single point of damage. Charcoal was helping me attract mobs, allowing me to kill them even quicker.

I was in the distance watching my friend Kat fight off some monsters while I chuckled at Charcoal trying to help. It actually made me burst of laughter cause the little guy was so cute and he was fighting. That actually made my day. I walked over towards Kat with my hands in my pockets while giving her a huge grin. "Whats up gorgeous? Hey Charcoal, my little buddy." I said with a great attitude.

My eyebrows twitched a bit as I raised one of them "Sir Cocky, huh? Alright I'll take it. I'm doing fine Mrs. Princess Kat! How are you?" I said while smiling at her I rub the back of my neck before laughing at Charcoal burping from his snack. "Glad to see you two have been bonding. Though I didn't come over here to talk all weird and touchy. " I said embarrassedly.

"I don't know why your being sarcastic! It's true. Your strong and all but as a solo player you'll slow me down. But it's whatever." I said teasingly but with a serious tone. Looking back at Kat I smile brightly at her hoping she doesn't notice it. I thought to myself, I always act like I'm just the most heartless person but in reality I'm not. Hahah.

Smiling at her words right as I'm about to speak I get nasty dragon mucus on my face as I grab Kat by her hand pulling her close to me I head butt her wiping my face against hers getting the mucus on her to. I reached in my pocket getting a tissue wiping my face "That was disgusting!!!!! Eww....." he said while almost puking.