[OP-F4] 4th Floor is fun~

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis shrugged that she kept bugging to know "No Kat. It's not something you do and besides I'm sure we can come up with something better. So let's just put our heads together and come up with something. Only thing I know for now is to fight monsters but that gets boring when your at my level." he said while looking away from Kat.

Zauis sigh while looking down at Kat he leaned against a tree "The dullest girl in the world ladies and gentlemen, Katharine!!!" he said while looking upward at the beautiful sky. He thought to himself, man why does this place gotta be so beautiful. Even when it's night time it looks amazing. A huge grin appeared on his face.

Zauis saw Katharine roll her eyes but he ignored it. Seeing that see was as dull as a rock maybe theirs just a certain person in her life that can make her laugh and stuff. Obviously I'm not the guy even though we are really good friends she seemed to not care about anything. It kinda got to me but I brushed it off while looking down at the ground sighing. "Huh......" he clenched his teeth.

Zauis couldn't take it anymore, he walked towards Katharine crouching down he unplugged her headphones and slung them behind him as he grabbed her by her shoulders lifting her up shaking her a bit "Katharine why do you gotta act so freaking dull and emotionless. When we first met you were more happy then. What the hell happen to you!??" he said while clenching her shoulders.

(Your weird.... XD )

Zauis sighed as his grip loosened on Katharine's shoulders while looking at her with a worried look "Why would your real life personality be like this. You act like you've got no heart and when we spend time it means nothing. What happened to Sir Cocky, huh?!? I thought at least I'd be the one person you wouldn't act so dull around...we did everything together Katharine. We even got you Charcoal.... " he said while looking at her emotionally.

(Actually I like it O.e)

Zauis shrugged while letting her go as he reached back and grabbed her headphones he tossed them to her with a gloomy look upon his face "Trust me, you've changed. It's not just this moment but countless of times when you weren't listening to music. You just seem not to care. Hell I'm surprised you even remember what we did together.... I appreciate that though..." he said with a smile while petting Charcoal on his head. "Its okay buddy...."

(Your still weird though :) )

Zauis flopped on the green grass beside Katharine while looking at the two hug I smiled slightly "You two don't even seem like master and owner, more like best friends than anything. That's a good thing though. I don't feel as if they should have masters...." he said while placing his hands behind his head. Yawning slightly looking at the brith blue sky.

"Well that's obvious." I said.

I looked over at Charcoal, and smiled at him and played with him for a bit. I made him do some tricks and giving him a treat whenever he manage to do one. "You know, I wished I had a dragon in real life. I have a turtle at home, but I'm not really attached to it..." I said, stroking Charcoal's cheek, making him yawn.

(I have a bit of difficulty when it comes to creating descriptive paragraphs, gomen T.T)

Zauis gave Katharine a death stare while huffing and puffing he laid back in the grass while giving Charcoal and Katharine a huge smile while looking around the right dude of me seeing the beautiful green trees and flowers made me feel alive. This game was everything I wanted until this incident had to happen. It actually changed my whole personality. He thought to himself while clenching his fist.

OOC: Katharine come on kid. Stop one lining, I would have told you earlier but I thought I should let it go since you already received a warning about one lining. Put some emotion, more lines, and describing things better. With what you just said I felt none of that and I'm sure you didn't. So can you please put more lines in your post? And I'm not talking about how you space each line to look more than it is. Sorry if I seem harsh but it's true. At least right four lines or so. With the rp style you chose I can barely respond back half the time.

If this world was real, wouldn't it be nice? Or will it ugly? I want to know. A soft breeze and the silent brushing of the grass, it was like this world was suppose to be like how I dreamed it would be. And is that a good thing?

But I think maybe this incident was the reason this world is so hated...I said, slightly covering my eye from the sunlight that I started at.

"Zauis, what do you think of this world?" I asked.

The whole time I was looking at Katharine's facial expression, it was pretty hard to read. Looking away I suddenly hear her call my name asking me "What do you think of this world?" Zauis shrugged at first bit gave her a smile trying avoid her being suspicious and weird. He let out a sigh before speaking calmly "At first the game was like heaven and now that the things that have happen, happened. It made me lose hope in this game to be honest. I don't feel like I can do it to be honest... " he clenched his fist about to tear up. "I can't beat this game....."

Zauis heard her words and shrugged as he let the words she said get to him. He yelled at Katharine "The world we wanted was not this damn death game!!!! I wanted to escape reality yes, but I don't wanna pay the gawd damn price with my life!!!!! I don't deserve death nor do I want it....please please don't let me die Katharine. Your my Bestfriend..." he emotionally as his eyes watered.