[OP-F4] 4th Floor is fun~

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis's eyes widen as Zauis's bestfriend Katharine patted him on the back while explaining her theory to me. The teArs kept flowing but it was odd cause I wasn't feeling sad anymore. They just seemed to come down my face. Zauis looked at Katharine giving her a smile "Thanks for cheering me up. I guess I understand what you mean. I just don't wanna die...." he clenched his fist.

"Friends? I've only got like two....I'm not interested in friends. I've only got one Bestfriend. So I doubt anyone will pick me up when I fall. I hate admit it but being like me only gets you so far...." he said as he tried wiping away the stream of tears trying to understand what Katharine meant a bit more.

Zauis shrugged and clenched into his black Knights of Christ jacket while looking at Katharine "Im not sure. I've never really thought about her feelings when it came to my death. I use to be carefree and cocky but I've turned into the total opposite as you can tell. I'm also selfish and not caring as much....." he sigh softly knowing what he said was the truth.

"Uh.....huh!?" he said curiously while she quickly change the topic and forced me to go to the market with her as she pulled my arm all the way to the market I yawned slightly feeling as if I was being dragged to the market. "Im not a kid you know, sheesh. Hahah" he said teasingly while giving her a smile.

"Katharine come on, you can't be serious...." he said while letting out a sigh as he noticed the ace was full of girls and it seemed like I was the only guy. I ignored the girls looking at me as I smiled at Katharine's eyes widening from the jewelry. "Whats so cool about this crap...? Eh!?" he said curiously.

Zauis grabbed some jewelry and began wearing it around his neck as the girls around started waving at him chuckling. Throwing up my hand at them waving I turn to Katharine "I said what's so cool about this junk? It doesn't really make you better looking." he asked curiously while yawning a bit.

Zauis raised his eyebrow "Even in the game you guys wanna have a higher confidence in yourselves? Every girl in this game is fine the way they are." he said while taking off the jewelry and hanging it back up while looking at Kat then turning to all the other females seeing what they where looking at. "Eh...."

Zauis rubbed his head gently while looking back at Katharine "Im not really sure to be honest. At first I thought that looking at me cause I was wearing that jewelry. I don't really care what they think though do yeah.....let's go to another part of the shop Katharine." he said calmly.

They walked over to the fruit and vegetables while I looked closely at Katharine picking them up and from the looks of it weighing them. Of course I didn't know because Im not training in any sort of profession. It wasn't my style. I picked up some green grapes looking at Katharine with puppy eyes "Buy me these Katharine...?" he said calmly while he knew he had the money he just didn't feel like spending. Besides he'll just repay her with her favorite strawberry smoothie.