[PP-F2] Testing The Limits {Echo} [COMPLETE]

I turned my sword over in my hands with a blank expression on my face. I was thinking about the turnout of yesterday's battle with Echo. I wasn't too fond of the ending. I had let my guard down and my health drop. The green color in my eyes looked and odd color when I rotated my sword. I repeatedly turned my blade over to see if this would change, it didn't. I heavily sighed and leaned back on the bench.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat up in my room, staring at Fury's Echo. "That battle I had with Snow was great." I looked at the reflection of myself on my sword, and smiled. "Isn't today our rematch?" I asked myself, as I hop to my feet. I walked out of the Inn, and towards the central plaza of Urbus. I jumped onto the bench, and lie myself down. I de-materialize Fury's Echo, and watched the skies go by.

I suddenly see Echo lay down on the bench across from me. Did he not see me? I wondered and stopped looking at my sword. I sat up from my leaning position and stood up. I walked over the bench Echo was laying on, with no concerns. I stood in front of him and blocked the sunlight from hitting him, so he knew I was there.

I see a figure blocking the sunlight, "Excuse m-" I suddenly realized it was Snow. "Snow.. I didn't see you there." I said, as I stood up. I dusted myself off, and gave her a smile. "So, how's your day so far?" I asked her. The sun was shining quite bright like usual, and the wind still breezy.

After he got up I responded to his questions, which were meaningless to me, I wanted to battle. Of course you didn't see me, I'm a ghost remember? It's been pretty good so far, I guess you didn't get that much sleep? I said, not wasting any time to explain the other things I had been doing earlier. I flicked my hair over my shoulder and closed my eyes again.

I took a seat once more, "So, what's your business with me?" I asked her. Of course I wanted to do that rematch, but who knows if she remembers. I looked up at her, and closed of my eyes because of the sun. The wind breezed towards us, and made the day feel cool. "Today, feels like a good day. Don't you think, Snow?" I asked, as I continue to let the sun soak in.

I did a major facepalm and sighed. Do you not remember? Were supposed to have a rematch! I practically screamed. It was annoying how frustrated at myself I got at times but this time I couldn't help it. I turned around away from Echo and looked at the sky to ease my frustration. I didn't tell him, did I? I could have sworn I did but sometimes I'm out of it. There's a possibility that I did, why can't I remember!? I babbled to myself in my head. I turned around with a red face and a worried look. Did I even invite you to a rematch? I said.

Snow gave out a sigh, and my eyes widen as she screamed at me. "S-Snow.. Calm down. We're at the central plaza." I said to her, but she turn away from me and looked up at the sky. .. I do remember." I mumbled to myself. I looked down on the floor, I should have just gotten started with it, but I guess I was just testing her limits. I thought. Snow turned around with a crimson red on her face, and a worried look on her face. Did I even invite you to a rematch? I nodded, "Yes, yes you did Snow." I said.

When Echo responded I felt relieved that I wasn't just standing there, yelling and making a fool of myself. Oh, yeah that's right! I said, suddenly remembering what I said to him yesterday. I also thought about other things last night. Did I mention yesterday that I wanted to bet? Kind of like a wager? I said, tapping my chin, looking off to the distance.

I thought to myself, and shrugged. "I never remembered anything about a wager." I replied to Snow, tapping my chin. I felt good, when Snow wasn't mad at me when I was just toying with her. "Shall we get this rematch started?" I asked her, as I stood up and swiped my menu down. Echo would like to a friendly duel, 15 HP. Accept, or Deny? I sent the request, and awaited for he response.

I know you don't, we didn't agree on it yesterday. Would you like to do make the stakes higher though? I said, clicking the accept button in front of me. It wouldn't be anything extreme, just something different. How about loser buys lunch? I said with excitement in my eyes. I pulled out my rapier and twirled it in the air. The seconds counted down slowly, people began to gather. When the clock hit zero I sprinted at Echo, trying to surprise him with the first attack. I made an attempt to hit him in the stomach but missed the attack and jumped back. I kept my eyes on Echo but couldn't help realize we forgot to get out of the town before starting.

Snow 15/15

Echo 15/15

"Stakes.. I guess we should add the stakes to it. I said, as she clicked the accept button. "Lunch sounds good, get ready to pay for me." I mocked Snow. The countdown started, and I equipped a steel sword. I scanned the area, and realized that people started to gather around us. I hadn't realize the clock had hit zero, and Snow lunged at me with her rapier. I quickly moved to the side, and placed my sword on my shoulder. "Now that was dirty, Snow." I said, as I sprinted at Snow. I leaped into the air, and span towards Snow. I slashed her stomach three times, and leaped back. "Looks like lunch will be on you." I said, as I give her a smile.

Party:

» Echo [15/15 HP]

Enemy:

» Snow [12/15 HP]

Snow isn't dirty unless you make it dirty, it's pure. I waited until the clock hit zero, you weren't paying attention. I stated. After I finished speaking to Echo I crouched down, dug my foot into the pavement, and burst forward with my glowing blade and cut his cheek. I made damage to him but not much. Darn..I thought and prepared for his next attack.

Snow 12/15

Echo 14/15

I nod at the statement Snow just made. "You're right, Snow. The only thing wrong about that statement is.." I said to her, as I dash towards her. I went up close to her, "Sometimes snow isn't always clean itself." I smirk at her, and brought my Steel Sword back. For a moment, I thought my accuracy failed me, but with the cloak and boots I could feel my sword go across her stomach.

Party:

» Echo [14/15 HP]

Enemy:

» Snow [11/15 HP]

I didn't even feel his attack come across my stomach, it was too quick for the pain to kick in. While he admired his own attack I smiled and stabbed him. That may be true, some is unsafe. But who is to tell weather the snow isn't pure or not from the outside? I said, pulled out my rapier, and jumped back. The crowd startled me by cheering and hollering. Some were yelling for Echo to hit me, some were telling us to stop because they thought it was a fight to the death. I took a deep breath and waited for Echo's next attack.

Snow 12/15

Echo 13/15

I ignore the crowd around us, as Snow jump back to safety. I dash after Snow, as she lands safely on the ground. I went behind Snow, and to her vision it look as if I disappeared. I dug my sword into her stomach. Boo! I said, as I took my sword out of her stomach. I leap back to safety, and place my steel sword on my shoulder. "I'm getting hungry, let's end this soon." I said, mocking Snow.

Party:

» Echo [13/15 HP]

Enemy:

» Snow [08/15 HP]

I saw Echo disappear in front of me. Oh no..I said in my head when I realized he was near me. I felt something on my stomach; I looked down and saw Echo digging his sword into me. Boo! He said then jumped backwards. I touched my stomach then looked with wide eyes at my health bar. What the..? I said with confusion then narrowed my eyes at Echo. He had brought extra things into the fight. I should have set rules about the sword in the beginning also. It was too late to change any of that now. I'm hungry too, I how you have enough to pay. I shouted and rushed forward. I slashed my rapier against him chest and smirked a little.

Snow 8/15

Echo 12/15

Snow was able to slash me across the chest with her rapier, and gave me a little smirk. I grabbed onto her rapier, and held onto it. "You're not getting away from me now, Snow." I said, as I grin. I raise my steel sword above us, and stuck her. I let go of her rapier, and took a step back. I took a look at my steel sword, and grin at my reflection. I gave a smile to Snow, "It seems like I have the upper hand on this battle." I said, as I place my steel sword on my shoulder. I held onto my stomach, as it starts to growl. Tch.. Looks like I'm getting really hungry now." I said, as I grip the hand of my steel sword.

Party:

» Echo [12/15 HP]

Enemy:

» Snow [07/15 HP]

Crap. I said and looked up when he held onto my sword. I closed my eyes, unable to dodge this attack. Echo cut into my shoulder and pulled out. He took a step back and taunted me about how I was going to lose this battle. I was too focused to respond to him with sarcasm again. The crowd was really getting into the fight now, cheering for Echo. I didn't mind it though because I had to remain focused on him. I tossed my rapier into the air as it glowed purple. I caught it and stabbed him in the chest, or so I thought. I looked up to see that my rapier hit nothing.

Snow 7/15

Echo 12/15

Snow seem to be focus on winning this battle, and the crowd seem to be rooting for me. "Sn- I got cut off by Snow attempting to take a stab at me, but missed and stabbed the surface. I tap on her shoulder, and gave her a smile. "I'm over here, Snow." I said, as I brought my steel sword above me. I struck her in the back, and caught her from falling. "It's never about winning, Snow. It's about the fun we're having." I said, attempting to cheer her up. She's my enemy now, but always a friend. I thought to myself, as I leap back.

Party:

» Echo [12/15 HP]

Enemy:

» Snow [06/15 HP]