[PP-F2] Testing The Limits {Echo} [COMPLETE]

I sip took another sip from my tea then place the cup down on the table. "Don't worry about joining a guild. If you're a solo player, or a guildee. We're all equal here." I said, as Snow motion the waitress over. She starts to order desert, Echo, order a desert if you want. I heard Snow say to me. I shook my head at her, and motion the waitress to leave. "I'm not much of a desert guy. I don't know why though." I said, as I stare out the window of the cafe.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the waitress leaves I sit up straighter. What about you? What are you planning to do after this? I mean I'm sure guild are just asking you to join about now. After the fight we just had I'm sure you could join any guild your like without a problem! I said. A few minutes pass before my desert arrived. Happily, I accepted it and dug my small fork into a strawberry. I picked it up and ate it slowly, it was good.

What about you? Snow asked me. "What about me?" I replied to her. What are you planning to do after this? She said, as I give her a lame expression. "I'm going to become stronger, and get up to the third floor. I'll train until I become the strongest there is." I said, as I clench my fists. Snow then started to talk about guilds, and I gave her a smile. "I'm the leader of the Sleeping Knights." I replied. A few moments have passed, and her desert arrived. I took the last sip of my tea, and gave it to the waitress.

I bit into another strawberry, then the creme. I think you'll be the best someday. I said truthfully and took another tiny bite of the cake. You have a guild? And your the leader? That must be pretty cool. I said, thinking of what a guild would be like. I didn't plan on joining any guilds, I wanted to be solo for now. What do you think of this; after the ninth floor boss is defeated we fight again? I proposed the idea and finished the rest of my desert. The cafe was starting to get busy, it was lunch me by now.

I watch as Snow eat her desert, and what truly amazing just happened. I think you'll be the best someday. escaped her mouth. I flash her a smile, "Thank you, Snow. I'll take that to heart." I said to her. The waitress brought back another cup of tea. I took a sip, as Snow asked me about the guild. "My guild isn't so much of a guild, but a band of players I'll put my life on the line for." I said, and looked through the reflection of myself in the tea. "Being a Guild Leader isn't all that bad, but I'm not as good as the rest of the guilds out there." I said, as I took another sip of tea. Snow then propose another battle with me, and I nodded. "Till then, Snow." I said, as I flash a smile.

I put my empty plate on the waitress' tray. She left another cup of tea and a glass of water also. I'm sure your guild will evolve though. I stated with another sip of my water. I look out the window and see faces that remind me of my passed journeys. I went with my friends on two boss raids. My party had successfully taken them down without losing anyone. They were probably all over Aincrad right now, doing different things. We all had different interests yet we made the perfect team. I smiled with the happy memory and continued to drink my water.

I sip the last of my cup of tea, and look over to Snow. "I don't want my guild to evolve." I said with a smile on my face. "I'm going to protect them with everything I got." I said clenching my fists. I took a look a the people around the cafe, and everyone seems to be getting along well. I start to have flashbacks of all the people I've met here on Aincrad, and my life here is way better than the life I had back in the real world. "But.. who's the girl?" I mumble to myself.

I nod. I understand what you mean. I look outside one more time then stand up. Well, I think I should get going. I want to explore that floor before everything has been taken. I said and left col on the table to pay. I walked out of the cafe and waved at Echo before turning to the road in front of me. Thank you Echo. I'll try to survive. I said to myself out loud and walked farther from him.

COMPLETE

I watch as Snow walk out of the cafe, but I sat there for a moment. "Live on, Snow." I said, as I got up, and left out the cafe. "Today I tested the limits of my strength, and now I'm ready to finish this floor. I'm going to advance further, and catch up with the front lines." I said, as I take off to the grass-fields. There was nothing, but time I had. I'll train my hardest, and protect everyone one around me.