[PP-F2] Testing The Limits {Echo} [COMPLETE]

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked that way. When I glanced that way I saw Echo move behind me, then stab my back. With a flash of pain I fell forward but he caught me before I hit the ground. I swiped my blade backwards to hit him. My rapier touched nothing, It looked as though he moved but I couldn't tell. The only thing I knew was that I missed again.

Snow 6/15

Echo 12/15

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow attempted to swipe behind her, but her rapier hit nothing but air. I tilt my head from afar, and chuckled for a bit. She couldn't tell that I leaped away from her, and I grew a smile on my face. I drew my steel sword, and dash towards Snow. I leap into the air with my steel sword coming from the side. I successfully slashed Snow across the stomach, and grinned. "The fight is almost over." I said, yanking my sword away from her.

Party:

» Echo [12/15 HP]

Enemy:

» Snow [05/15 HP]

He managed another hit on me before I realized where he was exactly. Get a grip! I screamed at myself and raised my head towards Echo. How is he so confident all the time? I thought as I charged at Echo. He was laughing to himself about something, probably me. I drove my blade at his leg but only managed to cut his pants.

Snow 5/15

Echo 12/15

Snow raised her head at me. "Snow?" I said, and she charged at me. She attempted to drive her rapier into my leg, but missed and cut my pants. I leap out of her range, and got behind her once again. I brought my steel sword up, and slammed my steel sword onto her back. I leap away from her, and my face grew a concern look. "Does this battle mean a lot to you?" I mumbled to myself.

Party:

» Echo [12/15 HP]

Enemy:

» Snow [04/15 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Timeless Boots» +1 AC

He moved out of the way too quickly for me to do damage to him. Echo swiftly moved behind me and stabbed my back where he did before. I lurched forward to my knees and stared at the ground in front of me. After about a minute I weakly rose and gripped my handle tighter. I ran forward, feeling no weight or surrounds. I slipped my leg under him and tripped him from behind, ready to take the opportunity to strike him.

Snow 4/15

Echo 12/15

I swiftly moved out of her way. Snow rose from the ground, and ran towards me. She tripped me, and I fell. "Go ahead and strike me." I said, with a smirk on my face. I slid from under her, and stood up. I tap on her shoulder, and gave her a grin. "Try again, Snow." I said, leaping backwards to a safe distance. I grip onto the handle of my steel sword, and dash towards her. I start to lunge at her, and pierced her shoulder. I quickly pull out my sword before it inflicts more pain.

Party:

» Echo [12/15 HP]

Enemy:

» Snow [03/15 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Timeless Boots» +1 AC

I brought my rapier straight down but Echo moved from under me. I stabbed my sword into the ground, hearing it smash into the stones hurt my ears. I felt his sword drive into my shoulder, but pull out quickly. I look up to see Echo holding his sword. I stand up slowly and point my sword at Echo. I was kind of at a stand still right now.

Snow 3/15

Echo 12/15

Snow stood in front of me with her sword pointing at me. I drew my sword right next to Snow. I brought it down to the bottom left. Slashing Snow across the chest. I leap back to a safe distance, as I pull my steel sword back. I look down at my steel sword and place it on my shoulder. Watching her try so hard to attack me and failing, made me seem like the bad guy in this duel.

Party:

» Echo [12/15 HP]

Enemy:

» Snow [02/15 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Timeless Boots» +1 AC

It was true that I was trying my best to fight him but I didn't inflict any damage on him these past few tries. I didn't think he would attack me so soon, but he did. His sword slid across my chest without hesitation. I didn't give him much time to get back though. I tried my move that I failed a earlier right now. I tossed my rapier high in the air, while it spun it turned purple. Instead of catching it on the ground I jumped into the air and caught it. With my rapier in hand I spiraled towards Echo and stabbed him directly in the chest.

Snow 2/15

Echo 11/15

I can see it in her eyes, she wants to defeat me. Suddenly, she tossed her rapier high into the air, and leaped into the air. Her rapier pierced me into the chest. In shock I backed up a bit, and gave her a smirk. I threw my steel sword into the air, and it turned to a bright white color. I yanked the rapier out of my chest, even with the pain. I grabbed the sword, and injected it into Snow's stomach. I quickly took it out, to prevent the pain I had to endure.

Party:

» Echo [11/15 HP]

Enemy:

» Snow [01/15 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Timeless Boots» +1 AC

Echo moved quick, for being injured right now. He did the move I did only with a different color light. Echo came down with his sword and impaled it through my stomach. When he pulled out I grabbed my rapier and struck again, knowing this might be my last chance to turn the battle around. I missed once again and sighed. I jumped backwards and hoped to defend my self from his next attack.

Snow 1/15

Echo 11/15

Snow grabs onto her rapier, and attempted to strike me, but missed once again. She jumped backwards, and took a defensive maneuver. I held onto my sword, as hard as I could. "It's over, Snow." I said, as I took off towards Snow. Everything slows down for me, and suddenly there was a victory window in front of me. I de-materialize my steel sword, and walked over to Snow. "Looks like lunch is on you, Snow." I said, with a smile on my face.

Party:

» Echo [11/15 HP]

Enemy:

» Snow [-04/15 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Timeless Boots» +1 AC

When he made his final strike I couldn't help but to feel a small pain in my stomach and back. He jammed his sword into me and made my health drop below zero. I stood up straight and pulled my rapier to the side. I brushed my hair out of my face and readjusted my belt, which had moved during the fight. Yeah, it looks that way doesn't it? I said and looked into the far away. Embarrassed about the lost, I put both of my hands on the back of my neck. So where are we going to eat, I'm paying of course. I said and laughed a little.

As Snow place both hands behind the back of her neck, and asked me where we should go eat. I shrugged my shoulders, "It's your Col, I'll let you decide." I said, as I dust off my trench coat. The crowd around us start to disperse, and after some time we were left alone. "That was a good match, but you rarely landed a strike on me though." I said, trying to lighten up the mood. We start to walk around the town to see if there were any good places to eat, and I still couldn't decide. I'm always bad at making choices, and that's why I let others decide for me.

Okay, I don't know many places but I've heard of some. I said, closing my eyes. I liked to close my eyes all the time because it felt good against the sun and the wind. Yeah, I guess I barely did anything to you. You were awesome though. How did you even do all of that after I hit you? I said with a small laugh of embarrassment. I peeked one eye open and saw that the cafe was near us, straight ahead.

When Snow looked at the cafe nearby us, I started to head that direction. "I'm not that awesome." I said, still trying to play the cool kid act. We arrived at the front of the cafe, and went inside to take our seats. "I have to endure all the pain, so I'll be able to protect the people around me." I said, as the waitress comes by to take our order. "A cup of tea is fine." I said to the waitress. I look over back to Snow, "So, how long will you stay on Urbus?" I asked with a curious tone.

Who are you protecting? I knew see you with anyone... I said and glanced at the waitress coming our way. I ordered a glass of water as usual and propped my head on my face. I let out a sighed and responded truthfully. I'm not going to stay that long, I'm probably going to leave right after this for floor nine. The front liners have just cleared it, or so I have heard. I want to join the next boss raid for the tenth floor, I want to help at least. I said and looked back at Echo.

"The people close to me.. I don't want to lose anyone. If I can protect them, I feel like I have done them a favor, and they won't ever hate me." I said, clenching onto the tea cup, as the waitress brought it over. Snow gave out a sigh and said she'll leave once we're done here. "So Floor Ten, and the next boss raid I see. I wish you good luck, Snow. I'll be slowly advancing from the back. I'm not strong enough to be in the front lines." I mumble, as I take a sip of the tea.

I drank a bit of water then sat my glass on the table. I'm not strong enough either. I need to train before I apply for a guild though. I still may not even join a guild. I'll probably ask to be part of the raid on floor nine. I said then waved the waitress over to our table. Can I get a piece of strawberry snow cake? Echo, order a desert if you want. I smiled at the waitress as she wrote it down on her pad.

I drank a bit of water then sat my glass on the table. I'm not strong enough either. I need to train before I apply for a guild though. I still may not even join a guild. I'll probably ask to be part of the raid on floor nine. I said then waved the NPC over to our table. Can I get a piece of strawberry snow cake? Echo, order a desert if you want. I smiled at the waitress as she wrote it down on her pad.