[Op-F1]...Where was the town again?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She'd look at the sky and stared at the setting sun through the trees.

"It really is. I feel so lucky that I was able to get one of the copies."

She'd then sit on the slope to feel the breeze.

"Actually I didn't just come here to sight see. The forest kinda reminds me of home. How things used to be. Since I've been in here and Kayaba made the announcement. I haven't left the town of beginnings. *she'd begin to sob*

" I miss my home... I miss my family...I miss my life!"

I rubbed the back of my neck as I sat beside her looking up at the sky.

Yeah, we all do miss the real world, but that's all the more reason why we're trying to reach to the top and complete this death game. To be honest, I can't really hate Kayaba for creating this game of his. It's so amazing here, and not to mention we get to do a lot of things we normally can't. However, the point where he removed the log out button is out of the line, but I think this can be good for us. I said with a smile. Why am I being optimistic all of the sudden? I asked myself.

She'd look at him and would let the tears fall and stain her face.

"You're right. This world is amazing. If I don't adapt to life here I'll die. And I refuse to die. I'll just have to gain power and help the best I can to clear this game. So that I can return home and tell my mother all about this extravagant land. She'd wipe her tears away and would look back up at the sky. "Im gonna get out of here. No matter what."

A smile spread across my face. I placed my hand on her shoulder as I look into her eyes.

And i'll be right behind you, along with everyone else. I suppose you don't know this but I'm actually a Floor Runner. Me and a few of my partners are on our way to the 6th Floor. We decided to call it a break though to gather our strength for the next Boss though. I said with sarcasm.

"Floor runner?" hearing this term for the first time excited her.

She knew that she had to be become one and help clear the game. She knew that it could possible mean death but anything was better than just waiting for it all to end.

"I want to join you... Well become one of those Floor Runners with you and your friends...if you don't mind me coming that is?"

Swinging down in front of the two hanging by a tree with my legs wrapped around it I look at the two before chuckling a bit "So this is were you two love birds went. I was trying to take her to town but you wanted her for yourself big brother." I said teasingly before flipping off the tree in front of them, landing on my feet as I placed my hands in my pockets turning my back as my jacket blew.

"Woah big brother, your looking a little iffy with those words. It's not like you to act so weird, I take it you are in love with this girl!? Man that's great news." I continued to mumble not giving them a chance to say anything as I rub the back of my head embarrassed. "I might go. I look like I'm ruining the mood. Hahah" I laughed.

I think it might be too late for that, but we're not love birds! Besides, shouldn't we be getting to the village anyways? I said as I walked to the town's direction.

So now there's 4 of us Floor Runners, however Shark is going to be away after we reach to the 6th Floor so it'll be just 3. I thought in my head.