[PP-F5] <<The Golem Of DESTRUCTION>> (Echo)

Haine frowned as she wandered around the hot desert, muttering foul language under her breath and complaining about how hot it was around here. But then again... she wanted to go here in the first place. So it was TOUGH CRUNCHIES for god knows how long! The main reason why she ever came to this floor was because of this legend of a ferocious monster, that happened to be as creepy as hell. Creepy they say?! She was all in to explore that! "Am I really soloing this piece of crap? No I'll drag someone along with me..." the bluenette grinned before shaking her head. "Well at least someone who WANTS to come along."

The bluenette hummed the tune of "Ievan Polkka" as she continued to wander around, apparently being blind enough to bump into a player and knock him over. She facepalmed before holding her hand out to him. "Sorry... about... that...," she'd sweat drop. But all she could say in her head was simply: W-O-W.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wandering around the burning hot desert, I took off my trench coat and continued to walk around the desert. "Why did I even come here? This floor is burning me up. I need to hurry up, and leave." I said, as I walk around looking for this monster I heard back at the town, Armadillo. Walking around the desert felt like I was walking for hours, but I was just complaining about everything. "I think I might be the only one out here. I'm such an idiot." I said, putting myself down. I shook my head, "Wait.. I'm not an idiot." I said, as I start to stomp my way around the desert. The heat waves in Aincrad seems to be effecting me, and I'm probably right. "I might just fight this thing alone, if it does exist that is." I said, as start to wander around. There was no breeze to go by, and I feel like I'm sweating all over myself. "Is hotter than one hundred and drop that thun thun thun degrees." I said, as I attempt to lighten the mood up. I stood still for a moment, and soaked in the sun. "If this was back in the real world, I would probably get sun burned." I said, as I continue to wander blindly.

From a distance, I could hear someone humming as I continue to walk around. "I'm probably going cra-" being an idiot I am, I bump myself into another player but I fell over. "Ow ow ow ow." I said rubbing my head. I look up at the figure above me, but couldn't see due to the sun light. "N-No need to be sorry." I said, as I took a hold of her hand.

"A-Alright I guess.." Haine nervously laughed before realizing how uncommon it was to see someone else in this part of the floor five desert. Her interests began to spark as she asked him this simple question. "May I ask why you are in such an uncommon part of floor- ARE YOU GONNA FIGHT THE MINI BOSS?!" the hyperactive teenager gasped as her attitude went through an almost instant swing. This had been the typical behavior of Haine, and it was one of the many reasons why people found her strange. In the process the light haired bluenette helped him off of the ground with one arm, as if she had been really athletic. NO SHE DID NOT HAVE THOSE STEREOTYPICAL MUSCLES EITHER.

The bluenette starts to laugh nervously, and I gave her a confused expression. ARE YOU GONNA FIGHT THE MINI BOSS?! escaped her lips, and my eyes widen in shock. "I'm actually looking for a mini boss here. Why? Don't tell me you're doing the same." I said, as she helped me off the ground. I gave her one of those dumb looks, "Wow.. Such a strong girl." I said, as I dust myself off. Suddenly, I felt like I was going to melt and I quickly materialize my water bottle. I chugged down the water so fast, I started to choke. "Y-You didn't see anything." I said, as I finally stop coughing. I looked away from embarrassment, "L-Let's just go find that mini boss." I said, as I wander off quickly.

The bluenette smirked as she proudly placed her hands on her hips. "I'm going for it! And if you are, you should come al-" she watched as he choked to death and gulped down water monstrously. Haine laughed slightly as she watched him speak in embarrassment. "I didn't see a thing... I guess," she'd play along. While she had been caught not paying attention, the unknown player had ran off. "WAIT UP!" Haine exclaimed childishly while racing to catch up with him. Oh boy... fighting a mini boss! She couldn't hardly wait!

I could here the bluenette shout, WAIT UP!. I continue to quickly walk off, until I trip over nothing but sand. "Ow, ow, ow. Well I guess you're all caught up now." I said, trying to play it off. I stood up, and dust off all the sand on me. The bluenette seems so confident about fighting this mini boss, but still we don't know if it exists. "Do you even know where we should go?" I asked, as I give her a confused expression. I shrugged the thought of her being so relax, while I'm actually scared.

Haine scratched her head while shaking it slightly. "Err nope... But hey we best not mope over it! We'll explore! That's the beauty of it all," she nodded before holding in her laugh from when he had tripped over. Unlike most people, Haine had hope that she could do things. Even the most impossible of them. No matter what, she'd always give in her best. No matter how small she was, she could do a difference. To be honest, she didn't look at the levels. She only looked at character. Because your willpower could get you so much higher than your very level. At least this was what she thoughttt....

Haine frowned as she had only seen sand everywhere she walked. "Goody! Now what..." she'd mutter before taking off like a jet, eventually slowing down due to getting tired.

I gave her a 'are you kidding me' face, "Ack. I guess we'll go exploring. I mean if it means I don't have to be alone." I said, as I can tell she was holding in her laugh. The player in front of me reminded me of someone I knew, but I think she is more adventurous. I guess I won't be alone today. I though to myself, as she start to frown. Goody! Now what... She mutters, as she takes off. I shook my head, and smile at her. "Wait for me!" I exclaimed, as I took off after her. Suddenly, for a moment I had a flash of memory. It was a memory of that mysterious girl again. I held my hand on my head, as if I had a headache. "W-Wait. I need to rest." I said, as I fall on my butt.

After a moment past, I shook my head. "What just happened?" I mumble to myself. The sun must have really effected me, but there was no time to rest now. "Okay. Let's just go!" I said, as I stood up.

Haine sweat dropped before shrugging lightly. "Nooo idea.... - alrightie!" the bluenette grinned as she followed behind him, her eyes glued to her map of the desert area and foes. Her eyes sparkled at the sight of what could be a cave. However it was still far away if you really looked at it closely. "We are neaarrr... - at least according to the map! Let's cross our fingers and hope it's the one," she nodded.

The bluenette had gotten slightly bored from the silence and consistent view of sand and more sand... but she gasped when her bright blue eyes spotted a scorpion. "Um... just a second!" the childish teenager chirped before dashing towards the moderate sized foe and striking it down swiftly. "They don't seem like trouble but monster free areas are better don't you think?"

Random scorpion: 0/7

I didn't know if she was trying to make me feel better, but it didn't matter to me now. I dusted myself off, and we startto wander off again. The bluenette had her eyes fixated on the map she has, as I just wander aimlessly. I could see from a distance that there is a cave, and the bluenette said that we were near. "Who knows? We're probably stranded here." I said joking around to break the tension, but it seemed like it didn't work.

I could tell she is getting bored from the silence, but I couldn't do much. We knew nothing about each other, then she gasped when we spotted a scorpion. "W-Wait!" I said, but she already took off towards the monster, and struck it swiftly. "Gah.. You must be stronger than me, I guess I'm not the one who needs to protect." I said, as I made my way towards the cave.

"It's about the effort bro!" Haine nodded cheerfully. Although most people found it weird that she had a tendency to use slight "slogan" or "hipster" language. She didn't over do it at least! And that was a plus. An eager smile formed on her face as she saw the cave, and the bluenette did not hesitate a bit as she followed the stranger boy into the cave. She placed a finger over her chin as she thought about where she could find the enemy, and things like that. Her eyes studied the rocky like form of the cave, and she'd gulp slightly as she heard the noise of dripping water, and it was just as loud as hell... because of the oh so familiar silence. "WE MUST HURRY!" Haine hollered before taking off once more, yelping as she tripped and fell face flat. "Oww... sorry... y-you did not see a thing okay?!" the bluenette practically commanded while springing back up to her feet and walking SLOWLY this time.

The strange girl gave me a weird slang. "B-Bro?" I said confusingly. She's a weird one, but I don't mind it at all. She is one unique person, and probably the only person I've met that's a weirdo. We both went into the cave, with excitement on my face I gave out a sigh of relief. "We're finally out of the blazing sun!" I said, as I put my hands behind my head. I thought about where that mini boss could be, and the possible things that could happen. The sounds of the water dripping irritates me, and ran over to where the water is dripping. "Stop dripping!" I shouted at the rocks. Being ridiculous as always, I gave the girl a nervous smile. She said we has to hurry, and took off. "Careful! There's som-" before I could finish she tripped and fell on her face. I ran up to her, and sat next to her. She sprang back on her face and walked away. "Its okay, but I saw the whole thing." I got up, and caught up to her as fast as I could.

Haine frowned lightly, knowing that he most definitely saw her fall face flat. Secretly the bluenette lectured herself while internally sobbing. "C-Curse that rock... Well it's actually my fault for tripping! I'll keep my eyes glued to that- I MIGHT BONK MY HEAD ON STUFF! Gaah whatever I am a bakadere..." she mentally quarreled with herself before shaking her head and continuing to walk forward. Her eyes shined with excitement as she hear a consistent thud noise.

Suddenly she grabbed ahold of the poor boy and shook him like a ragdoll before releasing him. "M-...Maybe that's it stranger! WE COULD BE SO CLOSE TO THAT THUG (mini boss),"

I manage to catch up with Haine, but she was frowning. "Are you okay? Is it because you think I saw you fall? Well I didn't." I said, trying to comfort her. I start to see that the girl starts to mentally fight with herself, but we continued to walk forward. I suddenly hear consistent thud noises, "Did you he-" the girl starts to shake me like a ragdoll and releases me after a couple of seconds. "Thug? You might be right. Let's see if its over there." I said pointing at the dark cavern. I dash off leaving the girl behind me, and when I realize I left her behind I took a look behind me. "H-Hey where are you?" I asked, as I try to find my way back to her.

The bluenette then shivered from the awkward silence. "Umm... wh-" she gulped nervously as she couldn't find him anywhere. The cave started to get darker with every step she took. "What's going on with this silence?" she'd think while fidgeting. Finally she gave up trying to be tough and started to look around everywhere... left to right and practically all directions. "H-Hey that's not funny..." she'd stutter out loud, flinching as her voice echoed. And now things got bad-ish.

Haine took off running again, frantically trying to find her ally. This cave wasn't what you'd call a safe one at all. "Where are you?!" she'd holler before gasping as she fell down again, feeling something that was probably an arm. Her eyes widened as she realized it was him. "C-Crap...." the bluenette would whisper before standing back up and trying to recompose, internally cursing herself for having a huge fear of the dark. "D-Don't ever go off like that!" she'd whimper, before quickly scrolling through her inventories tab and taking out a torch. She sighed in relief before calming down. "Nevermind that. It seems we are in the right direction. Probably it's right next to us," she'd say while slowly getting back her cheeriness.

The cavern is a dark place, but I had to find her. "H-Hey.. Are you still there?" I said, chuckling nervously as I couldn't find her anywhere in this dark hell hole. For some reason, every time I take a step the darker the caverns get. "Come on.. Let's not play around here.." I said, as I try to find her. She's tough anyways, and I think I'm the one who needs to be protected. I slow down my search for her, because she's the strongest girl I've seen. I could hear someone say something from an echo. "H-Hey you're here right?" I asked, as I took off running towards the direction of the echo. This cave is worse than anything I have endured, and I have to find my way back to her. "Hey, where ar-" I bumped into someone, and felt someone's arm. It was the bluenette, and for some reason I felt relieved that she was okay. "I-I'm glad that you're okay." I said, as I feel like cursing at myself. She starts to whimper, and that gave me a confused look on my face. "Are you scared of the dark?" I ask her, as she took out a torch. I grew a smile on my face, as the torch lit up the dark caverns. "Alright let's get going now." I said giving out a sigh of relief. She slowly got back to her cheery self, and that gave me the confidence I need to move on. We slowly wandered around the caverns, and suddenly a loud thud. "Looks like we're close." I said, as I equip Fury's Echo.

Haine muttered over and over to herself the same words over and over. "God why do you do this. God why do you do this. WHY THE DARK..." she mentally panicked, her mind like a broken record of the same words. A smile graced on her face as she heard the sounds of what seemed to be the mini boss, her smile now curving into a weird grin as she saw a door. "SORRY WE'RE BREAKING IN YOUR HOUSE!" the bluenette hollered while struggling to open the door. A frown formed on her face while she looked back at Echo. But then a lightbulb lit in her head. "Get the other side please?" and then she'd get back to struggling to open that darn door.

The torch de-materializes out of my hand and went over to the other door. I put both my hands on the door and start to push the door with all my strength. I could hear a creek from the side of me and I grin as the door slowly open. Okay.. Beyond this point, I'll have to fight with the best of my ability. I can't let the girl do this all by herself. I mentally prepared myself, as the doors open. I took a deep breath and drew Fury's Echo. "Incoming.." I said as the ground start to rumble. I could see a large figure inside the room and I stood there with shock. Damn it.. MOVE ECHO! I mentally yell at myself, as I dash into the boss room.

Haine paused for a moment while staring at the boss with those blank eyes of hers. She felt just like she had back in the ninth floor scouting trip. Frozen and nervous. "Stupid... now isn't the time! I have to... I-I have to do this no matter what. I can't be afraid, I-it's not the ninth floor boss! Th-that's right... it's not impossible to beat," she thought before tightly gripping her lucky katana and narrowing her eyes, quickly scanning the mini boss. A gigantic golem made of the desert elements and rock. It looked deadly indeed. "So you're the noisy neighbor eh?" she muttered with a shaking voice while raising a blade. And without another second of hesitation, she'd charge at the enemy and attempt to get close without being crushed. When the opportunity had come, she struck it's leg with a heavy swing of the blade, knocking a lot of her energy out already.

Party:

Haine: 77/77 HP

Echo: 39/39 HP

Foe:

<>: 80/87 HP

-1 OPBD

+2 DMG

- 2 to Haine's DMG because I can

(OOC: Don't worry I got some saving arse potions in stock!)

I could see her name now.. "Haine.." escape my lips. I put both my hands on my sword and tighten my grip around the handle of the sword. Its just a mini-boss. Nothing.. but.. a.. mini.. boss.. I mentally prepare myself, as I run towards the Desert Ruin Golem. I could feel the power of the golem by just running towards it. I slid to the other side of the golem's leg and swung my sword as hard as I could. A--A critical? I manage to land a crit on a mini-boss? My adrenaline starts to pump, as I hop back to safety. The Desert Ruin Golem starts to slowly approach us and all I could do is to take the damage from the golem's attack or evade it.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Haine [77/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [74/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

«Fury's Echo» +2 DMG, +1 AC

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

[OOC]