[PP-F5] <<The Golem Of DESTRUCTION>> (Echo)

Haine stared directly at the golem, as if she had been awaiting it's next reaction. Though she had suddenly lost that line of motivation she just had a couple minutes ago. Maybe this was more tiring and challenging than she had thought it was. She'd dodge one of the foe's swings, but unluckily getting punched in the stomach rather awfully. She almost felt sick, but she stood her ground and sucked it in like her instincts had told her to do. "Oh... Wh-whatever," she sighed internally while running farther away from the golem and preparing to strike after Echo.

Party

» Echo [37/39 HP]

» Haine [71/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [44/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Desert Ruin Golem smacked Haine right in the stomach and there was nothing I could do. I took a step back and lunge towards the Desert Ruin Golem, but it swung its gigantic hand towards me. I quickly reacted and place my sword to the side of me, sustaining all the damage. I took a deep breath before landing back down on the ground. The ground shook, as the Desert Ruin Golem starts to slam down against the ground. I brought my sword over my shoulder and glance over at Haine. "It's up to you!" I said, as I let out a sigh.

Party

» Echo [37/39 HP]

» Haine [71/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

She looked over at Echo silently before looking back at the golem and standing there for a few, her optimism meter at zero currently. How would she bring it up? Who knew... "It's like I gave up... what am I doing? It punched me s-so what?! It hurts yeah... But I'm not going to let this carry on. I'll do something. I'm tired of this," she thought as she raised her katana hastily and dashed at the golem. She released a swing and missed her target again. And she hadn't known she had been crying ever so lightly from frustration. So unlike her. When she had realized she felt anxious, but still going on with it and fighting to save her life and Echo's.

Party

» Echo [37/39 HP]

» Haine [71/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

Frustrated.. I just wanted to end this golem quickly and move on. I tighten my grip around the handle of my sword once again. I lunge towards the Desert Ruin Golem, but with a twist. Right before I could land my hit, I spun over to its side and ran up towards the head. I dug my sword deep into the head of the golem, dropping its health near the red zone. There was so much health, but as long as I could land a couple of more hits. "It'll me over.." I mumbled out loud. I launch myself off towards Haine and slid nearby.

Party

» Echo [37/39 HP]

» Haine [71/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [39/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

The golem let out a roar at Echo, getting a little taste of frustration like they had. However, it was now targeting Echo for hitting it. It practically chased the poor boy around the room! Then it would grin as if it were saying "I got you now!" and... it would punch him. Haine sighed while narrowing her eyes, only WISHING to even hit in this whole thing.

Party

» Echo [35/39 HP]

» Haine [71/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [39/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

The Desert Ruin Golem punched me right smack in the back, sending me flying towards the wall. *BOOM* The room starts to shake and I fell on my back. The pain starts to circulate around my body, but there was no time for me to just sit around. I stood up, ignoring all the pain with a grin. "It didn't even hurt." I said, as I dash towards the golem. I leap into the air with my sword behind me. My sword pierces the chest of the Desert Ruin Golem and it starts to let out a huge roar. I pull my sword back, but fell onto the ground. "Heh.. Almost done." I said, as I slowly get back to my feet.

Party

» Echo [35/39 HP]

» Haine [71/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [33/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

Haine tried to attack, and she missed again. Now she really got the feeling that life hated her! And she'll probably be missing like this for many turns to come. However out of the blue, enthusiasm had returned. Time to make missing FUN... somehow she'd do it. Because sobbing was too boring for thee average.

Party

» Echo [35/39 HP]

» Haine [71/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [33/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

Haine attempted to attack the Desert Ruin Golem, but missed once again. Some how my luck started to come back to me and I didn't take another second to think about it. I ran straight towards the golem slashing at one of its hand. Its left hand starts to crumble, as I pass through it. The left hand fell straight down shattering into polygons. I slid behind the Desert Ruin Golem and saw the health of the Desert Ruin Golem. It still had a good amount of health left, but it was indeed in the red zone. "We're almost done, Haine." I said, encouraging her to keep fighting.

Party

» Echo [35/39 HP]

» Haine [71/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [27/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

The golem had been nearing slowly into the danger zone, currently in the yellow zone. The two hadn't given up, and gained back their motivation, even if one particular player failed rather epically with each swing. And we all know who that is... The golem creepily tried to attack Echo, although managing to get a laugh from Haine by how funny it moved around now that its' arm had been chopped off.

Party

» Echo [35/39 HP]

» Haine [71/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [27/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

The Desert Ruin Golem, walking around like an idiot tried to attack me. I evade the attack and dash towards its stomach. I bust right through the stomach, leaving a hole on the golem. I slid behind it, as the back piece fell ontop of me. There was no damage towards me, because the piece shatter before it could even slam against me. I dash towards Haine and leap towards her. "We're getting close." I said, as I slid nearby her.

Party

» Echo [35/39 HP]

» Haine [71/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [21/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

A smile now formed on her face as she'd watch the golem struggle in amusement. Her bright blue eyes glinted as her excitement now came back to her, and she'd grin childishly while clutching her katana. "Great job! Unlike me..." she nodded before walking up to the almost destroyed foe and slashing down on it with all her might. When she had successfully HIT it, she had gasped as if it was a miracle. "I-I... I HIT IT! AFTER ALL THESE MISSES!!"

Party

» Echo [35/39 HP]

» Haine [71/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [14/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

Miraculously, Haine was able to damage the Desert Ruin Golem. "Nice job, Haine!" I said, as I ran up to the golem. I ran up on top of its shoulder. I stab inside of its shoulder and it let out a roar. I could feel a smirk grow on my face. "Haine.. Let's finish this quickly." I said, as I yank my sword out of its shoulder. I leap off towards Haine, but like a loser I fell on my face. "D--Damn it. You didn't see that, okay?" I said, trying to play it off.

Party

» Echo [35/39 HP]

» Haine [71/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [07/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

The golem had neared its end. It was so close to perishing, and had wanted to get in its last attacks before perishing in defeat. And so it picked the weakest to attack, that being Haine. It moved up to her, thwaping her violently, and somehow that did some damage. Haine winced lightly before laughing off the embarrassment/pain and looking over at Echo. "Think you can finish it off lucky boy?"

Party

» Echo [35/39 HP]

» Haine [67/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

I leap onto the Desert Ruin Golem's back, but it managed to get me off its back and I fell on my back. I slid across the floor and hit my head against the wall. "Y--You didn't see anything!" I shout, as I stood up gripping tight the handle of my sword. The ground starts to rumble a bit, but I took the advantage of this time and attempt to attack again. The golem notices me and attempts to slam me against the floor, luckily I evade the attack. I could feel my accuracy dropping every time I attempt to swing, but I can't let that get in the way.

Party

» Echo [35/39 HP]

» Haine [71/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

Haine stood dumbfounded as Echo got hit in the head. She sweat dropped before nodding lightly. "A-Alright..." and now she looked up at the golem and smirked lightly. "I'll get the honors then!" she muttered while speeding like a blur and reaching the monster, swinging to the side with all her might. And... it let out it's last roar before crystallizing into many fragments of colorful light. 'Th-thank goodness it's over..." she sighed in relief, staring at her galaxy themed blade as if she had been concentrating or deep in thought.

Party

» Echo [35/39 HP]

» Haine [71/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [0/87 HP] - DEAD

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

I de-materialize Fury's Echo and fell onto the floor of the caverns. "It's finally over." I said, as I stretch. The Desert Ruin Golem was the longest boss battle I've ever been in. "I guess my first experience with a boss wasn't so bad after all." I said, as I sat up. I look over to Haine and flash her a smile. "Do you think I can make it to the front lines?" I asked her. I had a moment to think, but shook it off. "I don't think I'm cut out for the job though." I said, as I try to keep myself together.

"You can make it up there... Y-You are very brave even when you mention yourself as invisible. After this battle... I don't think I'm as prepared as I have thought I was. But anyways, your persistence would be of great value to the front lines. Don't give up, you could make it up there one day," Haine quietly spoke as she'd smile gently, unlike how she would be hot tempered in battle. Mainly it was because her opponents found a way to really piss her off big time. She stretched lightly while humming an upbeat and cheerful song she had heard back in the real world, while waiting for Echo's reply.

I was surprised that someone like Haine would compliment me. I shook my head and stood up. "Sorry, I forgot to address myself professionally." I said, as I flip my hair like a failed cool kid. I was trying to act like a funny person, but I'm now much of a comedian type. "Ahem.. My name Echo, also known as Eden SaitÅ." I greeted her as professional as possible. Haine is the second person to know my real name. Why? Many would ask. Because my trust bond has been formed with her. I can trust her now. "Eden SaitÅ.." I said, trying to remember something. "Nevermind." I said, as I smile at Haine.

I shook her hand, "It's very nice to meet you, Miyako Ai Yudai." I said, as I let go of her hand. I smiled at her and nod my head, "Quite, formal if I say so myself." I said, with a slight chuckle. I look out past the big doors and look back at Haine. "You ready to go?" I asked.