[PP-F5] <<The Golem Of DESTRUCTION>> (Echo)

The golem roared out loud in anger at the sight of the two meddling players who both managed to critical it. They made the neighbor angry. Oh haaiilll... The golem targeted the bluenette first, who had been the first to attack it. The golem swung at the bluenette with it's powerful arm, causing her to get knocked up against that wall. It roared as if it were doing a secret victory roar. Now it turned to face it's next opponent... a silver haired swordsman who had been contributing to the damage against it.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [74/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"H--Haine!" I shout, as the golem's attention went towards me. Half of me wants to go help Haine, but the other wants to quickly end this fight. I look at my feet and choose to fight the Desert Ruin Golem. If I went to help her, I would just make her look like a fool. I tighten my grip on my sword, and took off towards the golem. I ran up to it's knee and clung onto its rocky figure. When my sword attempted to pierce its rocky figure, I flung back towards Haine. I wasn't able to land a single damage on it. I smack the ground in frustration, failing to revenge for hitting Haine.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

Haine nervously watched as the golem knocked Echo to the ground. Her eyes widened while she stood up slowly, and gulped. Her eyes were glued to the floor for a brief moment, before she looked back at the golem and charged at it head on with a grimacing expression. Sadly her efforts were wasted when she had missed what could have been an attack. This time she backed up hesitantly before beginning to chuckle strangely at the monster. "What am I doing? I just laughed... oh well. I'm gonna bring it down with all my might! I'm so creepy," she would think as a strange yet determined smile formed on her face. The only thing she could focus on was the target in front of her... the words in her mind a scattered array.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

[OOC]

I stood up with frustration and tighten my grip on my sword. I look over at Haine and it seems like she's having a hard time as well. She went towards the Desert Ruin Golem after a brief moment, but unfortunately she did not manage to damage the golem at all. She starts to chuckle which gave me a dumbfound expression, but I can't worry about her now. I took off towards the Desert Ruin Golem and leap towards its chest. "Haine.. Don't go insane on me." I said, smiling as I land on the golem's chest. I got a good slash on the chest of the Desert Ruin Golem before I leap back to safety. "Still in the green zone.. I need to get stronger." I said, safely landing down besides Haine.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [69/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

"S-Sorry!" the bluenette would stutter before glaring at the golem. It practically laughed in it's "unrealistic" way, before ignoring the frail and weak girl. It made its way to Echo before pounding it's fists on the ground and causing the ground to shake horribly, knocking both of the adventurers back down. However they were quick to get back up before he could perform his attack. The foe then attempted to punch the boy, but roared in frustration when it had only failed.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

The Desert Ruin Golem attempted to punch me, but failed. With the delay, I dash up its arm towards it head. I leap on its head and got a grip on it. "Let's Rock!" I shout, as I brought my sword high and slam it down towards its head. The defense of the golem's head nullify my attack and started to shake its head. I manage to stay on its head before slowly making my way down. The Desert Ruin Golem started to throw a tantrum. "Damn it!" I said, as I look up at the golem.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

Haine winced slightly at how good the golem had been with blocking attacks. "I-It's... a t-toughie..." the bluenette stuttered as she raised her blade. "Alrightie! Let's mess with ya'," she'd grin while getting closer to the enemy and moving around it in a confusing pattern, practically seeming like a blur to the monster. She had hoped to take this moment to strike, but yet again she had underestimated its might. "Uh-oh, just you wait!" the teenager exclaimed as she stuck her tongue out at the foe and back up a good distance from it where she would most likely have room to charge in again... safely maybe.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

Haine starts to sounds like a little girl and for some reason it brighten up my mood a bit. "Thank you, Haine." I said, as I lunge towards the Desert Ruin Golem. With a brighter mood I could feel more strength surge through my sword. My sword starts to glow a bright white when I got closer to the Golem. The Desert Ruin Golem attempts to smash my whole being and from a different angle it look like it succeed in smashing me.

As the dust clear, I leap towards its chest and jab my sword into it. After jabbing it once, I started to jab it constantly and for a while it seemed like I did little damage. When I leap back to Haine I could see that the Desert Ruin Golem lost a bit of health. "Yes, now we're picking up the pace!" I said, as I circle around the golem hoping to find a advantage to attack once again.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [62/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

The golem would be as stubborn as ever, roaring and... being weird. It was almost like it had been throwing a fit over how everyone had kept missing all over the place. Haine had felt like that as well to be honest. But you never knew how fast things could turn around! "Stop whining ya- woah! Take it easy," the bluenette chuckled as she dodged the monsters swing swiftly. But all she could do was evade the attack, because it had gotten so darn close to her. Sighing, Haine sprinted towards the other side of the foe, a little behind it, but not too much to get crushed.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

Watching Haine brighten up my spirit, but being a idiot I am I failed to ready my attack. When I lunge towards the Desert Ruin Golem it slam the ground causing me to lose my balance. Before I knew it, I dash towards safety hoping to find an advantage. So many things were going on my mind, but I had to keep in mind: I will never become one of the strongest if I always fail to hit. I tighten my grip around the handle of my sword and leap onto the back of the golem. I held onto the back and grabbed on tight. They were so many things going on in my mind, but I had to stay focus or I might put Haine in danger.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

"Don't give up yet! We've just started," Haine nodded before shooting an ice glare at the golem with her piercing ocean blue eyes. "Golly... all these misses! It's really awkward..." she'd frown internally as she swished her katana around slightly to prepare herself for another attempt. She dashed in at it and jumped when the foe had practically tried to step on her as if she was an ant. "U-Uh oh..." she'd gulp while backing up once more. Although she had herself set on inflicting some damage upon the foe. She wouldn't give up till it was flat pancake dead... because only then will she feel satisfied with what she fought.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

The Desert Ruin Golem manage to get me off its back and I fell on my back. I slid across the floor and hit my head against the wall. "Y--You didn't see anything!" I shout, as I stood up gripping tight the handle of my sword. The ground starts to rumble a bit, but I took the advantage of this time and attempt to attack again. The golem notices me and attempts to slam me against the floor, luckily I evade the attack. I could feel my accuracy dropping every time I attempt to swing, but I can't let that get in the way. "Haine.. I'm sorry if I'm some kind of bad luck." I said, putting myself down. I flash her a grin, "But I'll do my best to become a good luck charm." I said with a determine expression.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

"Y- That's the spirit!" she chirped with a grin, before her eyes widened as the golem had interrupted them with it's massive footsteps. The mini boss made its way up to Echo and targeted him next. It wanted to get a scratch on this untouched player. And so it intended to do so. He could only evade so much, and when he had stopped for a second or two... the foe had struck him. Haine cringed lightly, before snapping and getting dangerously close to the ugly mini boss.

Party

» Echo [37/39 HP] :c

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

Before I could react, the Desert Ruin Golem put me in my place. He swung his gigantic arm, slamming me against the wall. I held in the pain, so I wouldn't seem weak in front of Haine. "Heh.. T--That was nothing." I said, as the golem removed its hand causing me to fall to the ground. I ran up to the golem attempting to down its health towards the yellow zone, but it broke my balance before I could even get close to it. I tried to get back to Haine, but tripped over the some debris. "Ack!" I fell on my sorry butt, and threw down my fist against the floor. "D--Damn it!" I said, as I stood up.

Party

» Echo [37/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

Haine flinched as she saw Echo struggle slightly. But she had no time to sit around and mope, she had to do something to help beat the mini boss! "Keep your hands to yourself!" the bluenette hollered at the golem while quickly slashing it over and over until it reacted to her hits and turned around to face her with it's eyes... strangely red for some odd reason. A smirk formed on her face as she felt a tad bit excited that she had thrown a little party for actually hitting, making up for all those missed attempts.

Party

» Echo [37/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [56/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

The Desert Ruin Golem glares over at Haine and I have a sensation running through the course of my body. Something telling me that Haine will be the one to get hit. There is one thing I could do to let all the damage go onto me, but it wouldn't help if I died on her. I ran up to the golem attempting to slash at it, but my sword wasn't able to scratch it at all. I did my best to stay calm, but the frustration always came back to me. I always feel weak every time I miss and it shows that I'm a weak player. "I don't want to be weak.." I mumble to myself, as I attempt to clash with the golem once more.

Party

» Echo [37/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

Haine glanced up at the foe and frowned at the sight of how tall it was. She'd smirk while avoiding its attempts to strike swiftly, waiting for the perfect chance to move in closer and attack it. But the foe had been too alert for her to move in just yet. So she'd simply dodge to buy time for Echo. She looked over at him as if signaling for him to pull off an attack, hoping that she could successfully distract the monster long enough.

Party

» Echo [37/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

I look over to Haine and she took the time to get the attention of the Desert Ruin Golem. My eyes followed her and I she signaled me to go attack the Desert Ruin Golem. I nod and sprint behind the Desert Ruin Golem. I tighten my grip around the handle of my sword and lunge towards the back of the golem. My sword penetrated the back of the golem causing its health to drop down to the yellow zone. "YES!" I shouted, as the golem starts to throw a tantrum. I yank my sword out of its back and softy land besides Haine. "Fifty percent left." I said, as I place my sword over my shoulder.

Party

» Echo [37/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [49/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

"GREAT job!" the bluenette grinned before simply high fiving him. But all throughout that she had also been observing the rogue beast and moving around the area as she talked. Then finally she'd wait for the golem to come charging in, and then she took that opportunity to attempt at slashing it's leg. But it had been rather clever indeed... "Damn..." Haine muttered as she moved away from the enemy and facepalmed in slight frustration.

Party

» Echo [37/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [49/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG

Haine attempted to attack the Desert Ruin Golem, but failed to. "Heh.. I guess you're just as frustrated like I was." I said, attempting to cheer her on. I flash a smile towards her and dash at the golem. I leap towards its chest and slash the chest of the golem. The sword plunge deep into the chest of the Desert Ruin Golem and I yanked it out as fast as possible. "Take that.." I said, before leaping off the golem.

Party

» Echo [37/39 HP]

» Haine [73/77 HP]

Enemy

» Desert Ruin Golem [44/87 HP]

-1 OBD

+2 DMG