[PP-F5] <<The Golem Of DESTRUCTION>> (Echo)

"Yup! B-But... Don't go off like that when it's dark... I-I don't like the dark," she stuttered nervously while sheathing her sword and walking off slowly, waiting for Echo to follow behind her. "Today was a good day! I-I failed epically at hitting the boss... The fighting part and getting lost in the dark wasn't very amusing... But I had a good day overall!" the bluenette thought to herself cheerfully.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chuckle at the fact that Haine is afraid at the dark, but I kept my cool. "No worries. The dark isn't such a scary place once you get use to it." I said, as I smile at her. I followed her out of the door and into the dark caverns once more. Killed the Desert Ruin Golem, and successfully lived. I thought to myself. We made our way through the cave and out on the blazing sun once more.

Her eyes sparkled in joy as she smiled childishly upon seeing the bright warm sun once more. "F-Finally... we made it out! The sun- it's so bright!" she exclaimed joyously before stopping in her tracks and looking over at Echo. "It was one hell of a day I must say... and one more thing!" with those words she swiftly opened up her control panel and sent him a brief friend request while staring at the screen quietly.

The friend request window pops up in front of me. "Ah I see. You want me to be your friend." I said, as I look over to Haine. "I guess you trust me enough to be a friend." I said, as I look back over to the window.

Haine has sent you a friend request.

Accept [O] / Decline [X]

Will you accept her request?

I quickly press on the accept button and the window starts to fade away. "Looks like we're friends now." I said in a friendly tone.

"Right! I'm calling it a day already... I deserve some chocolate time. Well... s-see ya' around," the bluenette nodded with a light smile before waving goodbye to him. Swiftly she'd turn on her heels and walk away, her destination being floor four. There she'd tend to stay up in a tree and doze off, or bury herself in the numb snow for relaxation after boss fights or generally tiring days. She crushed a teleport crystal to the dusty desert ground, and quietly spoke. "Teleport... floor four."

[OOC]

Haine starts to materialize into polygons, leaving me in the burning sand. "I guess its time for me to start training here, but first I need to have a rest." I stood still and swipe down my menu and went into my inventory. I pulled out my Teleport Crystal and crushed it. "Teleport, Town of Beginnings." I start to materialize away and appeared on the teleport gate of the town. Today we destroyed the Golem of Floor Five, and now its time for me to advance further beyond my levels. "Heh.. Desert Ruin Golem. More like a Ruined Golem.." I said, but I had no one around to spare my un-comedian like humors.