[PP-F2] Defeating The Field Boss {Echo and Mayonaka}COMPLETE

I sent another message to Echo, telling him to meet me outside Urbus. Today we planned on defeating a field boss together, to level up and earn col also. The town whizzed by as I ran through it excitedly. I passed people that gave me worried glances and buildings that were so tall I couldn't even see the top. My usual attire of black boots, fitted black jeans and a blank shirt is what I wore today. I didn't feel like getting my best clothes dirty while fighting in the field.

When I ran out of the town I waited by the field in a tree. I knew right now would be a good time to catch up on some sleep since Echo wouldn't be here for awhile. I climbed effortlessly up a tree and closed my eyes. About ten minutes later my body fell limp on the tree, I was sleeping.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A message sent from Mayonaka popped up in front of me: Echo, will you accompany me to defeat Bullbous Bow? Meet me in fields by Urbus. I swipe the window away, and proceed onto the teleport gate of Floor Five. "Teleport, Urbus!" I shout, as I de-materialize into polygons. When I finally materialize back into the teleport gate of Urbus. I open my eyes and rush past everyone, as I zip past people everyone starts to mumble something. I didn't have time to stop and listen so I kept zipping towards the field.

When I made it out of town, I start to scan the area for Mayonaka. I check the time on my HUD, and I'm late as always. I ran around to search for Mayonaka and found myself under a tree. "Where could she be?" I asked myself, as I look up the tree. I could see Mayonaka sleeping, and I gave her a dumbfounded face. "Hey, Sleeping Beauty. Wake up!" I shouted.

I heard a familiar voice shouting at me from below. My eyes opened wide and I scrambled on the tree branch, not sure who it was. When I looked down I saw Echo under the tree I was sleeping in. I gave a sigh of relief and spoke to him in a warning voice. You really shouldn't sneak up on me. I could have hurt you. I slowly sat back down on the tree branch and folded my arms across my chest.

The same old Mayonaka I knew. "You couldn't hurt me if you tried." I said, mocking her. I motion her to come down, as I step onto the path. I scan the mountains and realize that they were a couple of monsters hanging around. I quickly equip Fury's Echo and put the sword onto my shoulder. I could see a couple of Trembling Oxs and Cows idling and of course Red Spotted Beetles. "Hurry up, Mayonaka! Before the Wind Wasps get to you." I said, jokingly to get her to get down faster.

I stood up on the branch and smirked at Echo. Don't be so sure about that! I called to Echo as he stepped on the path. I worried a little when he warned me about wasps around me. What wasps? I say and turn around. This was a bad idea from the start, considering the branch wasn't that thick. I misplaced my foot and fell to the ground. Ack! You did that on purpose! I whined at Echo and stood up as I rubbed my back.

I see that Mayonaka has fallen from the tree branch and I turn my head back. "They would have came, but I scared them off for you." I said, grinning at her. I walk to her side and squat next to her. "Come now. We have a boss to defeat." I said lending my hand to her. I helped her up, and we walked on the path towards Bullbous Bow. I clench onto the handle of my sword, getting ready for whatever is nearby.

I grabbed his hand and hoisted myself up. I walked calmly next to Echo, knowing that the monsters around here weren't much of a threat. The days seemed to be getting shorter while the players trapped here became aware with the environment. Players in Sword Art online were now learning to adapt to this world, some were even comfortable with it. It's up ahead here I think...I said to Echo and looked hard.

People in Aincrad are learning to accept this world. I couldn't agree more, but other people want to get out of this place and I can't stop them from doing so. Every step closer to the mountain I could feel a slight rumble from a distance, and it ruin my train of though. I thought about how some of my friends here are already adapting the this world. Some are even dating, or married. I grin at myself, as I peek over the corner. "There is Bullbous Bow. Along with two Trembling Ox, and Trembling Cow. You ready, Mayonaka?" I asked, as I reject anymore thoughts running through my head.

I sure am! I say and take off towards the field boss. I had the advantage right now because the monster hadn't yet seen me coming, or my attack for the matter. My sword, previously on my back, was now in my hand as I flew through the air. I let my sword dig into the main creature we came for, leaving only a little hp damage on it. With my new sword I felt a little bit more powerful.

Bullbous Bow 36/40

Trembling Ox (idk the hp...)

Trembling Ox (Idk the hp...)

Trembling Cow (Idk the hp...)

Mayonaka 19/19

Echo 39/39

BD 7 {-4 HP}

+2 to BD

+2 damage

I had to take out the one surround the field boss, so Mayonaka and I could focus on defeating the boss quick. I dash towards the Trembling Ox, and leap into the air. "Let's Rock!" I shout, as I slam my sword down upon the Trembling Ox. I brought the health of the Trembling Ox down to the red zone, and leap back towards Mayonaka. "This will end quickly." I said, as I place my sword on my shoulder.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Mayonaka [19/19 HP]

Enemy

» Bullbous Bow [36/40 HP]

» Trembling Ox [04/10 HP]

» Trembling Ox [10/10 HP]

» Trembling Cow [25/25 HP]

«Fury's Echo» +2 DMG, +1 AC

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

You bet it will! Now that I'm stronger and you are too! I said to Echo and dashed again at the main enemy. My main priority was the massive field boss that I came here to fight. Once again I tightened a firm grip on my sword and jumped upon the monster. I cut into the ginormous head and pulled out, leaving a trace of damage done to the boss.

Echo 39/39

Mayonaka 19/19

Enemy

Bullbous Bow 33/40

Trembling Ox 04/10

Trembling Ox 10/10

Trembling Cow 25/25

BD 4 {-3 HP}

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

Mayonaka manage to scratch the field boss some more, and I focus my aim towards the monsters around it. I grin at the other Trembling Ox, and took off towards it. I slid to the side of the Trembling Ox and brought my sword up. "Can't get away from me, Ox." I said, as I slam my sword against the Ox. When I lift my sword back to my shoulder, I could see its health drop to the red zone. I couldn't help but smile, and ran back to safety.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Mayonaka [19/19 HP]

Enemy

» Bullbous Bow [33/40 HP]

» Trembling Ox [03/10 HP]

» Trembling Cow [25/25 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

Feeling a little more lucky than my last hit I dove under the boss again and drove my sword up. I didn't do any damage because the monster struck me with it's foot. It hit me from the side before I could do anything to it. I landed a few feet away from it. With a glance at Echo I got up quickly and guarded myself, thinking of the next attack.

Echo 39/39

Mayonaka 17/19

Enemy

Bullbous Bow 33/40

Trembling Ox 04/10

Trembling Ox 3/10

Trembling Cow 25/25

BD 2 {-0 HP}

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

I was about to run towards Mayonaka, but she already got back to her feet. "You've gotten a lot stronger, Mayonaka. I don't think you'll need me help anymore." I said, grinning at her. I tighten my grip around the handle of my sword, and took off towards the Trembling Cow. The Trembling Cow is as huge as the Bullbous Bow, but it couldn't be a field boss. I slid under the Trembling Cow, and plunge my sword into its stomach. It gave out a loud screech as I run behind the three monsters.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Mayonaka [17/19 HP]

Enemy

» Bullbous Bow [33/40 HP]

» Trembling Cow [19/25 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

The field boss had only gotten one attack on my so far, which was by far really good. I haven't been able to hit an enemy this quick for a while now. With a new found strength I powered through the leg of the monster. I got a few tricks up my sleeve! I yelled to Echo and retreated backwards to a safer defensive position.

Echo 39/39

Mayonaka 17/19

Enemy

Bullbous Bow 31/40

Trembling Ox 04/10

Trembling Ox 3/10

Trembling Cow 19/25

BD 7 {-2 HP}

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

Mayonaka took another health from the Bullbous Bow, and I still hand three more monsters to deal with. I heard Mayonaka yell at me, and I took the opportunity to attack the first Trembling Ox once again. I leap into the air hoping to end the life of the Trembling Ox. I slam my sword down against its back. The Trembling Ox heard my leap into the air, and evaded my attack. It attempted to hit me, but I evaded its attack as well.

Party

» Echo [39/39 HP]

» Mayonaka [17/19 HP]

Enemy

» Bullbous Bow [31/40 HP]

» Trembling Cow [19/25 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2