[PP-F2] Defeating The Field Boss {Echo and Mayonaka}COMPLETE

Me? Die? I questioned and stood up. I twirled around in a circle slowly with my arms spread out. I'm Mayonaka, I won't allow this game to kill me! I sing, still spinning like a manic. After settling down, not as hyper as before, I thought about what Echo said. Echo, I'm not going to forget you. As a matter of fact I'm not going to forget anyone I meet in this game, I swear it! This was a promise I planned to keep, I didn't want to forget the part of my life where I was trapped in this game.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Mayonaka spin, just makes me think about the times back in real life. I stopped for a moment. "Heh.. I don't even know what I'm doing back in the real world." I said, as I attempt to think about what I did before I was imprisoned in this death game. The only thing that crossed my mind was that girl, but I shrugged it off. "Maybe, I'm ment to forget about my real life. Who knows? I'm probably not going to make it that far." I said, trying to not sound so much like a hero. She kept a promise to never forget and I'll promise to remember her. "I promise never to forget." I said, as I stood up.

You aren't going to die, not today, or any day in this death game. I replied in a more serious manner. My tone softened a bit when he stood up. Well, I guess this is goodbye for now Echo! I'm sure we will run into each other sometime in the future. I said and also rose to my feet. My sword was already put away so I didn't have to worry about that anymore. I had a great time fighting!

"This is good bye, Mayonaka." I said, waving bye to her. I left the scene and made my way towards the Floor Three tower. I stood for a moment, and smile towards the sky. "See you soon.." I said, as I dash into the tower of Floor Three. I had a feeling I had to come back here for another adventure, but till then I must adventure up to the front lines.

I turned from Echo and ran through the fields of floor two, to the teleport gate of course. I looked back one last time before teleporting though. See you soon, until then I'll level up and get stronger. With that being said I disappeared into pixels and teleported elsewhere.

~COMPLETE!~