[PP-F2] Defeating The Field Boss {Echo and Mayonaka}COMPLETE

The moment I heard switch I quickly ran towards the Bullbous Bow and leap over to it. "Looks like I'll ride you to the sunset." I said, as I stood on top of its neck. I plunge my sword into its neck and it stood on its four, forcing my off its back. I fell to the ground, almost knocking the air out of my lunges. "Tch.. I can't stay on its back for longer than thirty seconds." I said, as I dust myself off. I leap back and circle around it.

Party

» Echo [34/39 HP]

» Mayonaka [15/19 HP]

Enemy

» Bullbous Bow [10/40 HP]

» Trembling Cow [04/25 HP]

«Fury's Echo» +2 DMG, +1 AC

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did I know he was going to do that? I questioned myself after watching Echo be thrown off the beast. I returned my attention to my new target, the cow. Anger puffed from it's nostrils as it charged at me recklessly. I held my sword out in front of me and closed my eyes, knowing I had to just accept the damage. My sword went to it's side, only scraping it a little. When the cow passed me it headbutted me in the stomach and sent me back a few feet.

Mayonaka 12/19 (-2 Cow damage lol)

Echo 34/39

Enemy

Bullbous Bow 15/40

DEAD

DEAD

Trembling Cow 3/25

BD 5 {-1 HP }

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

The Trembling Cow headbutted Mayonaka, but I had to focus my attention towards Bullbous Bow. "Mayonaka.. Stay on your feet. These monster are quick, but we're faster." I said, as I vanish from sight. My speed soon slowed down, as I re-appear in front of Bullbous Bow's face. "Hey there." I said, as I start my spinning motion. My sword starts slashing Bullbous Bow countless of times, leaving it deep within the red zone. "We're almost done here, Mayonaka!" I shout, as I leap back to safety.

Party

» Echo [34/39 HP]

» Mayonaka [12/19 HP]

Enemy

» Bullbous Bow [5/40 HP]

» Trembling Cow [03/25 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

Right! I shout to Echo and apply it to myself in my battle against the cow. My momentum had built up rather fast by now, gaining me more speed. I pulled my sword back and when in range I harshly dug it into the cow. I held it in there for a little bit before seeing the cow disappear into blue crystals and shatter everywhere. I smiled and let out a tiny laugh.

Mayonaka 12/19

Echo 34/39

Enemy

Bullbous Bow 15/40

DEAD

DEAD

Trembling Cow -2/25 DEAD

BD 10 {-5 HP }

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

The Fall of Bullbous Bow.. "Alright.. Now to end this once and for all." I said, as I take off tightening my grip on my sword. I ran directly at its face and ram myself against the Bullbous Bow. I lunge towards the Bullbous Bow, going straight through it. There was a pause, but it shattered into polygons. Showering the two of us with polygons and I look up at the sky, as the polygons start to fade away. "That was quite interesting." I said, as I de-materialize Fury's Echo.

Party

» Echo [34/39 HP]

» Mayonaka [12/19 HP]

Enemy

» Bullbous Bow [DEAD]

» Trembling Cow [DEAD]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

From behind me I heard the familiar shattering noise, Echo had killed the field boss. I turned around to see nothing in the air anymore. With a new liking to the sword I turned it over in my hands, it was quite the sword. After admiring the sword I had recently bought I walked next to where Echo stood and sheathed my sword to my back safely. Did it drop anything? I asked curiously.

I fell on butt and put my hands behind me. "Heh.. Nothing. I guess there was no last hit bonus." I said, as I lean against my arm. Things turn out great, I got to meet up with Mayonaka once again. "Anyways, how have you been? It's been quite some time and you just messaged me out of nowhere." I asked her, curiously. She has gotten stronger, and I haven't done anything to get strong.

I guess that's not too bad, we killed that pretty quickly. I thought it would be a good idea to sit down also. Instead of sprawling out and sleeping, I sat with my legs crossed in front of Echo. I have been fine, I only level once since the last time we met believe it or not. I have joined a guild since last time though. I said. The wind felt good now that I could relax.

I start to lie down on the fields and stare at the sky. "A level stronger.." I said, as I look over to Mayonaka with a surprise expression. "Y--You're in a guild? I always thought you would never join a guild. I guess I was wrong." I said to her. I sat straight up and scroll down my menu. I look over at my friend's list and a smile grew on my face. "The first time I met you till now. It is amazing that I lasted this long." I said, trying to not sound like I'm putting myself down.

I gave Mayonaka a 'you've got to be kidding me' face. "Its not that the fact you're short and I never said you were annoying. Just the thought of you joining a guild never crossed my mind." I said, tapping my cheek. The wind starts to blow through the mountains and the tall grass bends towards the opposite direction of the current. "Heh.. I guess I'm allowing Death to enter, because I'm not going to let anyone die for my sake." I said with determination in the tone of my voice.

I let the conversation about guilds pipe down a notch. Aren't you in a guild or something? I ask, remembering that he once told me about a guild. The wind's breeze felt refreshing after the fight we just fought. I was surprised at myself for even dealing that much damage to the field boss almost alone.

I shook at my head, "At the time I ran a guild, but disband it for personal issues. I'm not quite the leader type. I guess I'm more like a foot soldier. Nothing more." I said, as I close my eyes letting the breeze go by. "I might go solo once we get pass Floor 10." I said, knowing that I might be a blockade to many guilds.

I shook my lead, "I'm no leader, Mayonaka. A leader is responsible and I still haven't found that girl yet.." I said, as I sat up. I quickly check my col and shrugged it off. "I'm not going to buy a house until I find someone to live with. I laugh at the thought of it. "Guess I'll be living by myself." I said lying back down on the fields.

Then I stand corrected! Your probably the most irresponsible person I have met in this game so far. Your especially reckless with your health, even when your about to die. I say with a small smile remembering the previous adventures I had gone on with him and Argumail. Through life and death we made a great team. I'm sure you'll find out who that girl was soon, and you'll get your memories back too. I said to Echo, knowing that there was still a slight chance that he could still find her.

I flash a smile, "If being irresponsible protects people around me, I'll be irresponsible for the rest of my life." I said, trying to sound like a hero. The previous adventures I've gone with Argumail and Mayonaka were suppose to be short, but they kept my emotions in and I had fun with them. My adventure with Argumail didn't last long, as he went away without saying a word. We did indeed make a good team, but I'm no team player.. "My memories.. I hope so. It would make things so much clearer." I said, letting out a sigh.

Well I guess you can count me into the irresponsible club then! You know that I never watch my health, I literally jumped on a Pker without a second though, and worst of all it's fun! I said, sounding a little crazy with my laughs. The reason why it was so fun was because I wasn't alone, I had people who cared about me. It wasn't fun to almost die, it was fun to go on adventures with high stakes. This world was one big experience for me.

"Welcome to the club, Mayonaka. You need to start paying attention to your health though. I don't want to hear from someone that you died one me now. PKers.. I know that some are mavericks, but killing another player is rough.." I said, but shook off the feeling. I flash her a smile, and look back at the sky. "Ah.. Someday we'll leave this place and probably forget about each other." I said, as I realize what might happen.