[PP-F2] Defeating The Field Boss {Echo and Mayonaka}COMPLETE

I raised my sword slowly then quickened my pace towards the Bullbous Bow. It was quite angered that it couldn't get a good hit on me, or do much harm for the matter. I rolled around the left leg and bounded off the ground. The power in my jump forced my body to meet eye to eye with the beast. I pierced my sword into the nose of it and plowed down. With the special attack on my sword the boss was now paralyze, but not for long. How's that! I yelled to Echo. I might be done before you finish yours! I yelled.

Echo 39/39

Mayonaka 17/19

Enemy

Bullbous Bow 28/40 (Paralyzed)

Trembling Ox 04/10

Trembling Ox 3/10

Trembling Cow 19/25

BD 8 {-3 HP +Paralyze on BD 10}

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The power Mayonaka just showed me is amazing. I could feel a grin on my face, and she mocked me. "Let's see about that!" I shout, as I take off towards the Trembling Ox. I can feel the power surge in my right hand. I close my eyes, and leap into the air with my sword high in the air. I lash out at the Trembling Ox, destroying it. It shatters into polygons as I slowly land on the ground. "Tch.. Not strong enough." I said, as I leap back to safety.

Party

» Echo [36/39 HP]

» Mayonaka [17/19 HP]

Enemy

» Bullbous Bow [28/40 HP] (Paralyzed)

» Trembling Ox [-01/10 HP]

» Trembling Ox [03/10 HP]

» Trembling Cow [19/25 HP]

«Fury's Echo» +2 DMG, +1 AC

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

I took advantage of the monster being paralyzed to strike. My sword became almost weightless as I copied my moves from before. I twirled in the air and stabbed into it's head with no issues. It was actually starting to get fun know that I didn't miss a bunch of hits!

Echo 36/39

Mayonaka 17/19

Enemy

Bullbous Bow 26/40 (Paralyzed)

DEAD

Trembling Ox 3/10

Trembling Cow 19/25

BD 7 {-2 HP }

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

I place my sword behind my back and dash at the last Trembling Ox. Its health is in the red zone and I could take it out in no problem. I tuck my fist in and place my left hand on the handle of my sword. I didn't know if I should use my sword or my martial art skill I picked up. I shook my head and drew my sword. I leap into the air and the sword starts glow bright white and I slam it against the Trembling Ox. The Trembling Ox shatters into polygons and I flash a grin at Mayonaka. "Looks like I'll finish the Trembling Cow up pretty quick." I said as I took a defensive position.

Party

» Echo [36/39 HP]

» Mayonaka [17/19 HP]

Enemy

» Bullbous Bow [26/40 HP] (Paralyzed)

» Trembling Ox [-01/10 HP]

» Trembling Cow [19/25 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

I'll finish this pretty quick too! I shot back at Echo. With that being said the monster was now unparalyzed and active. I was quick to hit it before it could start attacking again though. I flipped three times in the air and slashed the right side of the boss, only doing a weak amount of damage.

Echo 36/39

Mayonaka 17/19

Enemy

Bullbous Bow 25/40 (Active)

DEAD

DEAD

Trembling Cow 19/25

BD 4 {-1 HP }

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

I had to finish the Trembling Cow off, so I could help Mayonaka. With the that as I motivation, I ran towards the Trembling Cow and slid to the side of it. I pull my sword back, and jab my sword into the Trembling Cow. My sword pierce into the inside of the Trembling Cow. It gave out a loud screech and I leap back to stay away from it. I could feel the strength within me. "The Trembling Cow is dropping towards the yellow zone." I said, as I get ready for the next attack.

Party

» Echo [36/39 HP]

» Mayonaka [17/19 HP]

Enemy

» Bullbous Bow [25/40 HP]

» Trembling Cow [14/25 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

Good, finish it! I say to Echo and return my attention to the enemy I was facing alone. The first time I ran to the field boss it trampled over me without a second though of resistance. As I stood up my knees shook a little, I guess I had gotten a little bit used to not getting thrown around all the time. I, very unladylike, spit on the ground and adjusted my sword while rubbing my back. That hurt. I said and ran town the dumb monster. I managed to scratch the small side of it, nothing major though.

Echo 36/39

Mayonaka 16/19

Enemy

Bullbous Bow 24/40 (Active)

DEAD

DEAD

Trembling Cow 19/25

BD 5 {-1 HP }

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

My face had a dumbfound look when Mayonaka spit on the floor. "You've changed, Mayonaka. A lot more.. manly.." I said in the nicest way possible. The Trembling Cow attempts to rush at me, but I swiftly move to the side and grab its head. I took a ride around the Bullbous Bow with the Trembling Cow. I stab my sword into the Trembling Cow's head and I flung out of its back. I slid across the field and almost fell. "Tch... Almost done.." I said, as I wipe my mouth.

Party

» Echo [36/39 HP]

» Mayonaka [17/19 HP]

Enemy

» Bullbous Bow [24/40 HP]

» Trembling Cow [09/25 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

Don't mock me! I'm certainly not manly, I had blood in my mouth! I yelled to Echo as he paraded around on the Cow, then got flung off the back. Echo- The Bullbous Bow cut me off by smashing into me again. By now I was furious at the field boss. It was crazy how angry I got in battle sometimes.

Mayonaka 15/19

Echo 36/39

Enemy

Bullbous Bow 24/40 (Active)

DEAD

DEAD

Trembling Cow 9/25

BD 3 {- HP }

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

The Bullbous Bow smash into Mayonaka and I change my expression quickly. "I--Idiot.. Pay attention." I said, trying not to be so blunt. I spun my sword into a circular motion and dash towards the Trembling Cow. Give me a little bit more time.. I'll make sure to finish this off as fast as possible I thought to myself as I lunge towards the Trembling Cow. It evade my attack and I went right pass it. I tighten my grip on my sword and awaited for my next attack.

Party

» Echo [36/39 HP]

» Mayonaka [15/19 HP]

Enemy

» Bullbous Bow [24/40 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

Ignoring Echo's warning, I charged the Bullbous Bow yet again with my sword dragging behind me in the wind. Echo was right to get me angry at a time like this in battle. He made me lash out furiously on the field boss, leaving critical damage. Thank you! I shouted at Echo and noticed I left a BLEED damage on it too.

Mayonaka 15/19

Echo 36/39

Enemy

Bullbous Bow 19/40 (BLEED 2 turns +2 Damage)

DEAD

DEAD

Trembling Cow 9/25

BD 8 {-5 HP } +2 BLEED damage

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

The Trembling Cow slam right against me, sending my flying towards the Bullbous Bow. I look up at the Bullbous Bow and gave it a nervous chuckle. "Well, I'll be crawling out of here." I said, as I scramble to my feet. Since Mayonaka did some damage to the Bullbous Bow, I can still either fight the Bullbous Bow or help finish off the Trembling Cow. I look over at the Bullbous Bow and lunge at it, but it evades my attack leaving me behind. It ran towards the Trembling Cow and took a formation.

Party

» Echo [35/39 HP]

» Mayonaka [15/19 HP]

Enemy

» Bullbous Bow [22/40 HP] (Bleeding, 1 turn(s) +2 DMG)

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

I watched when Echo distracted the Bullbous Bow, I decided to strike then. The Field boss focused on Echo while I jumped on it's left flank and jabbed my sword directly into it. After the attack I checked under the monster for Echo but he wasn't there. The Bullbouse Bow noticed my presence under it and kicked at me again. I tumbled on the ground for a little until I stopped myself and looked up.

Mayonaka 14/19

Echo 36/39

Enemy

Bullbous Bow 16/40 (BLEED last turn +2 damage)

DEAD

DEAD

Trembling Cow 9/25

BD 6 {-3 HP } +2 BLEED damage

+2 Damage

+2 to BD

The Trembling Cow smack right into me once again, but this time I stood my ground. I spun my sword in a circular motion and took off towards the Trembling Cow. "The health is in the red zone.. So is Bullbous Bow's health. I need to finish this cow up." I said, as I lunge towards the Trembling Cow. My sword pierce into the belly of the Trembling Cow and it gave out a loud screech. I held onto my ears, as I leap back from the sound of the screech. "Dumb cow.." I said, as my hearing starts to fade in.

Party

» Echo [34/39 HP]

» Mayonaka [15/19 HP]

Enemy

» Bullbous Bow [16/40 HP]

» Trembling Cow [04/25 HP]

«Wintercloak» +1 AC

«Straight Sword» Rank 2

After I got up from the Bullbous' attack I felt a little bit weaker. I gasped a bit when I noticed my health wasn't in the green zone anymore, I was being too reckless again. I sighed and charged with caution at the target again. This time I cut it's cheek, but only a little. Echo, Switch enemies! I yelled and jumped over to the Cow.

Mayonaka 14/19

Echo 36/39

Enemy

Bullbous Bow 15/40

DEAD

DEAD

Trembling Cow 4/25

BD 5 {-1 HP }

+2 Damage

+2 to BD