[OP-F4] Glacial Cove

Outside of the fourth floor, during a wintery day, an advertisement was found on the message board in the center of the main city, Snowfrost Town. The advertisement read:

Attention Reader!

My name is Swift, and I am preparing a hunt to go through the Glacial Cove, so in order to do that I will need a series of lower level players or a few higher level players. It would help if you brought your own healing potions as I do not have the material to make and provide my own at the moment. Within the cave there are high leveled monsters within the ranges of level 20 to 30.

This will mean they are very high in HP, but the damage is what I'm concerned about. The HP can range from 43 to 63 and the damage can vary from 3 to 5 per hit. I know this is asking a lot, but I was hoping that perhaps we can use this as a chance to fight something other than a field boss since every player seems to be taking up all the spawn points with other field bosses.

If you are interested in joining the party to join the mission to fight these monsters then you can find me at the entrance of Glacial Cove by the end of this night. It has been rumored also that there is a possibility uncommon or higher quality items can be found as a very low percentage loot drop from some of these monsters if that detail could potentially be a seller to some of you players.

Sincerely, Swift

It was this letter she had left on the board, and now she stood waiting at the entrance of Glacial Cove hoping that she can find more than just one player who wants to join her. As long as they are supplied to fight the monsters then they wouldn't have any problems with them at all. It would probably help, she thought, if they could possibly get a tank in the group that has a high enough health to tank the hits.

Keith was walking through the frosty town of Floor 4, until he walked by the notice board. "Why, hello!" He said, stopping and looking over it. Endangered <>... Some guy with two swords.... Maverick drug bust... Swift. Wait. Swift, being one of Keith's friends caught his eye. "Aw, this'll be totally sweet!" He said, dashing towards Glacial Cove in a blue blur.

She had been following her big brother keith for a while hoping that she'd not be caught doing such a thing, but followed him towards his destination. "I'm gonna get cha!" She giggled before running at her brothers speed, eventually catching up to him as she got to the cave. "I got here before you!" She bragged even if she did come in last place she wanted to believe that she hadn't. She was just simply glad to see her brother once more. "The more the merrier!" she'd always believe.

Dylan had just gotten back from the first floor, as he was collecting mats. Looking at the snow land, he bumps into the message board. "Oof! Dang it!" He collects himself, gets up and looks at the advertisement. "I'll give it a try, not like I have anything else to do.." He grabs his sword and runs to Glacial Cove, ready for an adventure.

Haine hummed the tune of a the song called "Soleil" while casually walking down the streets of her most favorite floor ever... the one that was as cold as hell. While walking across a message board, she jumps lightly when she had seen a paper off of the message board that had some pretty interesting keywords. Hastily picking it up, she scanned it over and over before a huge smile formed on her face. "HALLELUJAH!!!" the bluenette hollered in excitement before clamping a hand over her mouth and blushing lightly from embarrassment, gaining back her cool, she shrugged and walked off towards the cove, now humming "Aimo", her mood lightening up for the first time of the day. And when she had reached the entrance, she'd quietly stand by the other randoms.

The 4th floor... It was just like back home in the winter, really damn cold. Not that she ever really liked the cold, but the idea that something reminded her of home actually brought warmth to her spirit. She hadn't plan on staying long, she just wanted to do a little exploring. Cindel was actually on her way back to the lower levels when she noticed the notification on her HUD informing her there was a new ad on the town's message board. Her curiosity forced her to investigate.

She read the advertisement upon reaching the board in the center of town. *Hmm, this seems interesting, if they get the right number of players it could be pretty efficient. Might as well check it out, I'm here anyway.* she thought, then proceeded towards the entrance of Glacial Cove.

Ethereal emerged from a nearby cave after some hunting of his own. Seeing a party with a wide variety of levels, he expected another party was about to venture in. He hadn't found the NPCs he was looking for in the cave so he decided to join the group. Entering the fray, he nodded to those ne knew, checking his supply of potions and other equipment.

Cindel stood anxiously with the others outside the entrance to the cove. She glanced around at the other players noticing a few familiar faces as well as some new ones. Everyone just seemed to be standing around, no doubt waiting for the organizer to get everything started. She could tell some were getting impatient, others looked bored. *Well guess I'll try to liven things up a bit.* She walked out to give herself some space from the others. She started to hum a melody moving her body in tune. Then Cindel started to dance.

cind_dance_anim_nobg.gif

(OOC: Ethereal if you're gonna bump. At least make an effort to put content in to it. It's not that hard.)

• 2 weeks later...

Swift was so surprised at the large number of people that had actually shown up. Finally, when it seemed everyone was ready, she sent all the players a party invite. She was excited that she was finally going on a mission for a change. Swift then also made sure to introduce herself to everyone beforehand just in case nobody had known her yet. "Hey everyone, my name is Claire Swift, but you can just call me Swift. I'm glad you all showed up here today, even for those of you I've never really met, but I'm always happy to meet knew people." she said to the group of people that was now pretty much surrounding her.

(OOC: Sorry for the late post, been very busy lately.)