[SHOP- FL4 ] Mystic Blades [Closed]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After grabbing a bite to eat to pass the time, Gestein braved the snow once again and returned to Klein's shop. He greeted the young lady in line before him with a quick nod as she picked up her new weapon, and awaited his turn. When the time came, he stepped forward, smiling with barely contained anticipation.

"Yo Klein!" He called out warmly to his friend behind the counter. "How did it turn out?"

Seeing Gestein enter his shop, he tossed the war hammer to the man. " Turned out great mah man." He grinned from ear to ear." You even helped out the young lady there." He winked." Now what do you want to do with the rest of these materials? Not many left." He placed the armor on there as well. " Added bonus my friend." He would grin and tilt his head.

- 1 perfect war hammer

-1 Curiass Rare

Gestein caught the blue tinted hammer and was surprised by the lack of heft that he had expected from the weapon. He inspected Malleus Maleficarium and admired the craftsmanship that went into the item. It's Nordic inspired design was accentuated by the light bluish tint of the metal head of the hammer, lending a feel of magical inspiration.

"This... is fantastic!" Gestein said as he playfully twirled the hammer in his hands, nearly missing Klein's request. "And armor too? You are the man, Klein! Other than that I don't really need much of anything. I'm sure you can find a better home for it than my inventory."

He looked at the fine purple-tinted Rapier that the young lady held carefully in her arms and grinned. "Glad I could help. The more people we have out there in fighting shape, the better." He said as dimples formed at the edges of his cheeks, and the corners of his eyes wrinkled. He was glad to see that the fruit of his labor would go on to help others stand up to the game at hand.

The young woman entered the shop. Though she had just opened up her own, she knew that she would need a more advanced smith to set her up for her next battle. Alkor would be depending on her, and she would need new equipment. Talk on the street had been that this shop was the best, so the girl had ventured up to the fourth floor. It had been the first time she visited the snow-covered floor, and though she only saw a small part of it, she fell in love with it.

Seeing that the blacksmith was busy, she occupied herself with looking around.

He looked up at the new comer that came in and he blinked a few times. He threw down his glove and placed his hammer down." Welcome to Mystic Blades!" He greeted her warmly as he could. The fire place was roaring and inside was toasty. The wild hair samurai would walk up to the counter and place both hands on it and grin." And what can I do for a young lady like yourself?" He tilted his head as he stood there. His shop was small and it was littered with various weapons. Some for sale.. some not for sale. The counter was nearly empty as people had purchased most of those items. " Do you need a weapon or armor made today?"

Lessa's eyes lit up as the blacksmith greeted her. It was wonderful to interact with someone as lively and personable as herself, and his enthusiasm was contagious. She mirrored his grin, and replied, "thank you so much for the welcome! You have a lovely shop here." And she meant it. Sure, it was a bit chaotic, but she loved the atmosphere. The cheery fire to fight off the cold, and an even cheerier owner to welcome her in. It was obvious to her that the man loved what he did, and that made her even more excited to work with him.

"I'm looking to buy both, actually," she told him, then added quickly, "but I think we will start with the weapon. I am looking for a two-handed straight sword. So far, I love how my claymore feels." She blushed lightly. "It is still a starter weapon. You will be helping me out with my first upgrade. Truth be told, I don't quite know what I'm doing."

He would nod at the womans request and smile gently at her." I can definitely do both for ya. It'll take me a bit and what not but I will do my best. "He honed in on her name and then looked at her " Lessa. Enchanting. " He would tilt his head." If you want me to try.. I can take 8 mats currently and whatever I don't use, I will give back to you. I'm currently not working for any col or mats. Just need the experience to keep going. " He would lean on the counter." I'm Klein. Tis a pleasure to meet you. " He would extend his hand." All I need from you is what you want it to perhaps look like and I can focus on it. "

The young woman grinned. "Oh, that would be perfect!" With a flick of her wrist, her menu appeared. A few strokes later, she had moved eight material over to Klein. Then, taking his hand in hers, she gave it a firm shake. Again, she found herself excited by the man's approachable attitude. He was warm and welcoming, and she briefly considered holding on to his hand for a few seconds longer.

"Well," she started, giving the question a bit of thought. "My favorite flower is the rose. It was sort of my thing back home, in the real world. And I suppose my love for it has found its way here too." She motioned to her faded pink clothing. "Anything that you can do with light pink and roses would be wonderful. And I'm just looking for something to deal damage. Doesn't have to be too flashy." She paused to take a deep breath, realizing that she had been talking too quickly. "I hope that is enough for you to work off of.

{Lessa gives Klein 8 materials.}

He would smile as he would nod and held that handshake a bit. She was definitely a looker but he would chuckle and accept those materials. He would turn and head to his anvil." You are more than welcome to stay. " He would place his gloves on and pick up his hammer of dawn. First Material would be laid out on the anvil and he started hammering away repeatedly to work on her claymore first. Just his luck. It was always the first one that would always fail and he muttered as he threw it in the scrape pile.

Craft dice fail

Craft attempts 3 remaining

EXP 2

8 Mats remaining in total

He started pounding away and hammered heavy on the next material. He would watched as a claymore form but it wasn't anything special. " Damn " He would toss the heavy claymore with one hand to the side and listened to it clatter." This won't do.. not at all. " he would mutter a bit as he rubbed his eyes. He was beginning to tire.

Crafting Fail

2 Attempts Remaining

7 Mats remaining

2 exp gained

He stretched and yawned a bit. While his hand reached for the next material, he was beginning to feel the wear and tear of the work. Eyes of brown would stare at it and he began to hammer again. But as he did.. the actual material itself began to falter and combust on him. He backed up a bit and sighed shaking his head. Foot would rise and kick the material off the anvil into the actual scrap heap.

Craft Fail

1 exp

1 craft remaining

5 mats remaining

He would begin the next craft and strike it. He was beginning to tire of the failures he was creating and yet somehow he had made another failure. The material started to shape but then it retained its shape and cracked. He shook his head and tossed it to the main heap and he would sit down in his chair and rub his temples.

Craft Fail

0 attempts remaining

4 mats remaining

1 exp

Klein had a series of failures that actually started to aggravate him. He twirled his hammer of Dawn and started to hammer at the next material that she had presented. At this rate, she may not even have any materials left, which left a sour taste in his mouth.

After a series of blows , a claymore with a faint hint of pink aura came forth. He raised the blade in hand and examined the end result." Better than nothing!"

Craft success!

+1 craft die

Rare obtained

3 mats remaining

5 exp gained

Item : Jigoku rÅzu [Hell Rose]

Type: Two Handed Claymore

Quality : Rare

Shop : Mystic Blades

Description : +2 Damage

A two handed Claymore with a razor like edge, it glows a red hue that imbues the wielder extra power. It was modeled after Joan of Arc and her blade except on a larger scale.

He was glad that he was able to get some sort of material made for her. Next he had to produce armor of sorts. He stood back to his anvil and thought for a moment. She wasn't too clear what type of armor she wanted. But he figured he would try. Hands would grab the next material and he would make a pair of gauntlets for the woman. Hand would raise and slam on the material.

It was forming, a pair of gloves that were pink. Well that was a first , he thought. He chuckled a bit as he set the armor piece aside.

Craft Success!

+1 Craft Die

2 mats remaining

5 exp gained

Item : Bara no dansu [Dance of Roses]

Type: Gauntlets

Quality : Rare

Shop : Mystic Blades

Description : +1 Accuracy +1 Damage Mitigation

They're Pink! However, they are reinforced plated armor that negates a bit of damage but imbues the wielder with a faster reaction time

Lessa looked up at the sky. The snow was falling, and as she savored the feel of the fat flakes on her skin. She gave a content sigh, and held her arms out at her sides. The other players milling about in the street probably thought she was odd, but she paid them no mind. It felt so good to be back in the snow. It felt like she was back home.

Eventually, the woman tore herself away from the snow-littered street. Retreating into the warm shop, she moved up to the counter. Snowflakes peppered her hair, and a few still clung to her eyelashes as she scanned the place for Klein.

He would gaze at the female named Lessa and smile brightly at her. He picked up the claymore with one hand and placed it on the counter. Gloves would also be set up top and he nodded." Done." He would take no payment this time. He took a deep breath and opened the door for her and himself. " I'm closing my shop up..but here." He would toss her his hammer of Dawn." I think you can put this to use. " He offered a smile and turned his sign over to closed. He patted the door and remembered when he opened the shop. " See ya around or sometime."

-1 hammer of Dawn and Lessa and her claymore and gloves.

[shop is closed until further notice ]

He stopped by Klein's shop and peered in slowly. A blink was given as he noticed that there was a light emanating from the mans back area. He had swung by on his trip through the fourth floor to be sure that the Shop was okay. He perked a brow as he spoke softly." Hello?" He said as he pulled out his dagger waiting patiently for someone to come forth or if he had to jump and kick someone in the face and carve them up with his dagger. To think that a burglar may of gotten in and he had to dispose of them for Klein's sake.