[SHOP- FL4 ] Mystic Blades [Closed]

Klein had forgotten a few things in his shop so he had returned to get a picture of Cindel that he had professionally done and a few other odds and ends. But his head perked up as he peered through the door and looked at Kiluia. A slight smile was given to the young man as he spoke." Hey there stranger. Been awhile since I last saw you.... "He offered a friendly smile. The only thing that threw him off was those set of red eyes. He furrowed his brows and spoke softly." You don't look the same though.. You okay?" He asked hesitantly. He didn't want to upset Kiluia if it was just a minor question.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He held his heart a bit as he stared at the man." Jesus Christ... You scared me out of my mind. " He shook his head and spoke" Where you been? I thought you left for abit or something." He would frown lightly at him." Good thing I came back... I didn't see you off when you messaged me."

He would simply chuckle and just shake his head. " Thanks for being there for me man. " He would walk over and extend his hand to Kiluia. But then he took it away and opened up his menu. He would rather give him the bracers that he was wearing and just look at him." These are for you.. " He would speak softly." I.. Just don't feel like fighting at the moment... and I think I can handle things on my own with just my sword so... "He would set them on the counter and stare at him." Take it.. It'll be good for you..." He would whisper as he looked down. He felt like he was abandoning his friends and guild.. but he had to do this to set his mind straight.

Klein

-1 Bracers of the Assassin.

Kiluia blinked several times before looking at him and looking down at the bracers." You sure you wanna part with them man?" He would frown slightly. But the sound and the look that Klein was giving him seemed rather.. stern. He nodded slightly as he picked up the bracers and sighed." I'll keep em for ya.. I'll use em too.. if you come back though, I'll hand them to you as if nothing happens.. pretend I'm a safe or something.. a bank.. you'll get it back." He gave a firm nod. " I'll catch you later my friend.. " He would shake his hand and smile.

+1 Bracers of the Assassin.