[PP-F1-F9] Meeting guild members [ Firm Anima]

The day had been early as Kiluia stood at the water fountain where he had spent majority of the day. Guess it was time to introduce himself to the rest of the guild. Eyes looked down the menu and scrolled through to invite his guild members. It was time to mingle.

" Meet me at the village of Horunka. Town square. Time to get to know each other." Simple and not confusing. He yawned a bit looking around as the message sent. He had to be a good vice to represent the guild so this was a training exercise. " Hope we have a good turn out." He pushed his glasses up on his face and tilted his head allowing platinum hair to fall to the side.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Five. Is sleeping. He suddenly gets woken up by a message Sent from the vice captain of the guild . " Meet me at the village of Horunka. Town square. Time to get to know each other." Five Immediately got Up And made sure he had his gear "Horunka town waits is There more than One Horunka?" He pondered as he walked out his stores Door. He then Started scratching his head Trying to figure out where Horunka town is knowing that he's in Horunka Village, he quickly walks up to a silver haired Player "Excuse me, you know where Horunka town is. I know this is Horunka Village , but is there a town named that Because I'm supposed to meet somebody by the name of Killuia?" He asked and confusion of what's going on

...Really? Azure eyes stared him in confusion. The question itself was...complex and simple all at the same time. He looked at his bar and read his name. So this was 5. He had noticed that he was just as confused. " Hi...5? " There was no way he was going to say his name correctly without butchering it. " I'm Kiluia. Vice Captain of the Firm Anima." He extended his left hand to him and smiled." You're the first to arrive and so we can chit chat a bit if you don't mind."

Daeron had been running late. As always, he quickly put on his Solar Flux Robe and put his weapon sheathe on his back. Quickly, he headed out as he was supposed to be with Kiluia helping him out with seeing if this anyone or everyone is good enough for the guild.

He set a marker on his map on the first floor to direct him to Horunka Village. As he finally arrived, he saw that two of the players already gathered up. As he arrived he saw Kiluia and Five already talking. Daeron approached the two and shook Five's hand and saluted to Kiluia as he was a rank above him.

Daeron then turned towards Five and gave him a firm look. "Hi there Five, although you may know me, to be formal here, my name is Daeron and I'm the Lieutenant of the Assault Division of Firm Anima." he said. Daeron then turned to Kiluia, "So who else is supposed to show up here?" he asked the Captain.

“Me!†Oske exclaimed. She suddenly jumped out from her little hiding spot and tackled Daeron from behind, however she wasn’t very heavy so he wouldn’t be knocked over. She quickly jumped off and looked around, noting that her boyfriend has saluted. She blushed furiously, hoping no one thought of her as childish.

“H-hi,†Oske said, saluting.

Coming in from the outskirts of Horunka Village, it took Setsuko a bit of time to find herself towards the town square, but once she was there, she immediately knew she was in the right place. She had witnessed the tackling of another player, and what other sort of behavior would be displayed by guild members? Oh, please don't let me regret this.

She approached the group, more specifically the platinum-haired one who seemed to hold authority."Setsuko. I'm here for the guild." She slightly nodded her in respect, though she felt silly while doing it. "I hope I'm not late." By the lack of regret in her voice, it was challenging to determine whether or not the dark-haired girl was serious, but her amber eyes lowered once again.

Gaze was given to the turn out. He was going to evaluate just two of them this day. The other had yet to show up. He had met Daeron a while ago. A distant memory to him but he did remember. Eyes moved from Oske to Setsuko. He examined their names and he shook his head to her." Nope. Not late. But we are waiting on one more. Dylan is his name.. Seems like already a few of us know each other but let's introduce ourselves. " He had noted the Oske and Daeron relationship." I'm Kiluia. Vice Captain and assault squad leader of Firm Anima."

His hand gestured to Daeron next as he was next in line with authority. He had already begun his evaluation with them and he had taken mental notes. This would be compared with Daeron later.

Daeron turned to the other players, including Oske. Although they were together, he kept this meeting formal and business related. He had no intentions of being biased towards Oske, and he hoped nobody would think so either. "And my name is Daeron, the Lieutenant of the Assault Division of Firm Anima. I will be giving you guys the orders straight from Kiluia if you guys choose to join the assault squad. Today, we will be testing you based on your performance to see where you best fit within the guild. Show us you can do your job, and then maybe you will be placed accordingly." he said as he turned towards all the other players.

Arms crossed, Setsuko's weight shifted to her right leg as she leaned on her hip while listening to what both Kiluia and Daeron had to say. Kiluia, the Vice Captain of the guild seemed to be the more laid back of the two: he spoke casually, or at least more casually than Daeron. The structure of Daeron's sentences and his choice of words just seemed immensely more formal than those of his superior. Both, however, had the charisma of leaders, which was respectable. They aren't just a group of friends; there's clearly structure. Good, I wouldn't have it any other way.

As soon as Daeron finished speaking, Setsuko already had a question. "If you're assessing where we fit, where does our choice of squad come in?" Perhaps they were simply going to recommend the trainees (herself included) a position, but allow them to choose? She hadn't the faintest idea as to what their plans were, hence her asking to begin with. "Also, what are those squads?" Despite speaking to people who must have been levels higher than her, Setsuko didn't appear to be intimidated. On the contrary, she seemed rather composed. In reality, she could feel her social anxiety beginning to stir with all the people around.

Oske paused to clear her throat, clearly embarrassed at this point. She looked over at Setsuko and nodded. “Yes, I would like to know what squad I am in… I’m not quite the best at fighting, but I am a blacksmith, and I would like to be as useful to the guild as possible.†She blushed again. “Th-this is my first time being in a guild, and I want to do my best as a member.â€

She realized that Daeron was being professional, so she should be too. She knew Daeron wouldn’t do favoritism, which made sense. That could be saved for a later time. It was just like having a job—and Daeron was the boss.

Dylan ran, frustated, and worried. towards the town sqaure in Horunka Village. He had overslept, which cause him to be late, then he mistaken the meeting zone to be in Starter City, not remebering he could check his message again, and then had to avoid getting attacked by a bunch of monsters he had bumped into. Alas, today was not his day, as when he was close to the meeting spot, he waved, distracting him and causing him to trip and slide towards them. "Dang, I was so close to"

As Five is just standing there another member finally shows up Daeron "How you doing long time no see Daeron" as Five stick his hand out to greet him Just as he's doing so a girl jumps out of the Bush and try to tackle Daeron Five Quickly takes a step back wondering what just happened as he sees her jump off and and salutes to both kiluia And Daeron Out of confusion Five quickly straightened his back and saluted to all 3 As he does so he notices someone walking up She quickly Introduced her self as setsuko Five quickly turns back to kiluia as he begins the formalities Introducing himself as the vice captain Of Firm Anima He then turns to Daeron introduces him As the lieutenant of the DPS team As Daeron Begins to introduce himself and explain what his job is Five begins to zone out. But he quickly slapped himself to make sure he focuses because this is all important After explaining everything setsuko Immediately started asking questions as she does so Five stays quiet the entire thing waiting for his chance to speak Just as Five with about the talk, Dylan finally showed up in amazement he sees him trip over his own feet Five ran over to help him up "You Need to watch your step dude" Five said helping Him back to his feet As Five help Him back over to the group Five began to introduce himself To the group. "5iou5 Also known as Five reporting for duty Want to be part of DPS" he said saluting

Daeron then turned over to Setsuko. "The reason we have you guys request for a division is because we need to know what to look for in order for you to get accepted into that specific division. If somebody wants to join Operations Division, then we have different qualifications set for that person as Mavericks are a threat through Aincrad. Players who want to join the Vanguard prove to us that they can "tank" when needed." he answered her hoping that he answered his question. Suddenly, a player showed up who was on the ground, who he assumed was Dylan as he was the only one who wasn't on time.

"You do know, that it makes a better impression if you are here on time Dylan, and not late. If you were here early, you would have had no need to rush to the area. Also, next time, pay attention to your messages, we sent you the square of Horunka village." he said as looked at the party of players now.

[OOC]

Kiluia stood there and listened to everyone's introductions and their interactions. It was a bit refreshing to see people come together as a group and work to see if they could strive together as the guild was looking to see well versed people. After listening to Daeron speak, he spoke to them. " He is absolutely correct. The two of us are here to watch you, grade you, and present our findings to the other leaders. This is not something to be nervous about and to be worried about. Firm Anima welcomes people who wish to strive to be better and strive to live. " Eyes glanced over to Dylan and his tragic fall.

After saying that, he moved his lithe frame to the exit of the zone where he would go and find a test for them. " You are already being tested by us. " He would state. He stretched a bit and looked at Daeron." Think they can fight a field boss without our help? " He wished to pass this idea to for approval for his second in command. Daeron was an intriguing fellow to Kiluia. A scary fellow but he had only just met him. He trusted Raidou and therefore he would trust Daeron as well with no question.

[Posting order: Kiluia, Daeron, Setsuko, Fives, Oske, Dylan. First and for most i apologize for the late post. Work has gotten a bit out of hand. I will do my best in posting. ]

Daeron turned towards the group of players, inspecting them all in a single glance at each of them. When he finished, he nodded his head. "If we want to truly see what they can do, we need to bring them against something that can deal some damage for those who could be vanguard, and has a high amount of health so the Assault trainees can show their worth. As for the operations, you need to prove you can do both if that's the job you desire." He said looking at Setsuko.

Daeron then sent every member in the area a party invite and he thought a moment about where he could go. "So, since I feel you guys can handle a strong opponent, let us go to the 9th floor. I and/or Kiluia here will jump in only if absolutely necessary." he added as he instructed the party next. "You guys are to prepare right now. We meet back at the teleport gate in the <>. If you are late, we leave you behind, and you can forget about trying this guild trial." he said. "Any final questions?" he asked everyone before he got ready to head out to the <>.

Setsuko couldn't help but let a slight smirk occupy her lips upon Daeron's comment about leaving the late behind. He was straight-forward, direct, and blunt; she could at least appreciate his attitude, if not any of the others. While he spoke, she gestured the menu open and checked her gear. All of her best gear was equipped, there was nothing more she could do for preparation, other than buy a few crystals, which she wouldn't. Perhaps she was being a bit arrogant when she thought she wouldn't need any, but Daeron did say he and Kiluia would intervene if absolutely necessary, meaning if her HP descended into the danger zone, she could expect them to save her. With that thought in mind, she simply said: "I've got all I'll need."

Prompted for further questions, Setsuko simply shook her head. Despite her surprise towards the fact that the instructor's intended for the recruits, herself included, to fight on the highest floor unlocked, she refrained from voicing her opinion. This was partly due to the fact that it would make her look like a coward, and partly due to the fact that she was rather intent on joining this guild. It was a way for her to prove her usefulness. For her to prove that she wasn't a burden. Though she was silent, determination burned within her eyes. This is nothing but a test of strength and cooperation. I'll excel.

Figuring Daeron was about to dismiss them anyway, Setsuko stepped away from the group and made her way to the <> teleport gate. She took a deep breath, further calming her already steady nerves. Time to show them what I've got. A faint upward curve of her lips was present on her face.

As 5 hears that they're going to be tested On floor 9, he couldn't help but say, "You're not expecting us to beat anything. Very fast up there are you I don't know about the rest of y'all, But I am not that height of the level." As he pointed up to Is health bar that indicated his level As well. He then pointed out "The other thing is I also don't have all Perfect equipment This is the best I Could Do the only thing I have that's perfect is this sword" 5 quickly Stop talking as he Heard Daeron mention that Him and kiluia would step in If. The fight got To dangerous "all right, I retract my Second statement Well, no pun intended, but you're lyrically giving us A baptism by fire" He then began to remember that he recently got some herbs that he needs take to the alchemists to get some potions made He accessed his inventory to make sure that They were still there. "Before We head out. I would like to try to get some potions made" He said as he closed his inventory. He then started having off to see if he could find a alchemist without getting lost before getting too far. He turned around. "If I'm not back before you leave. I'll try to head to the center of town.If You Look for me You might find me there."

"Will do, ah, sir," Oske said awkwardly. She bowed her head in respect to her new friends and guild members, making sure to look professional. She first checked her inventory to see that she had no potions… however, she never used them anyway. She then check everything else, making sure her armor was good and her sword was good as well. She then hurried to the <> .

Dylan turned a bit pale when Daeron said "If you are late, we leave you behind, and you can forget about trying this guild trial."" knowing that the player was referencing him being late. He nods and checks his inventory., before realizing something important. "Ooh, I need to get Dexter from the inn.He looks at the teleport and begins running towards it. This is my chance to redeem myself for being late!" He teleport and runs towards the inn where his familiar was.

The man had read his mind about the challenge. Daeron did exceptionally well with the orders and was glad he chose his squad. If he ever had to leave, he knew it would be in good hands. Eyes watched them and ears listened to those who spoke. Seemed that they were off to a good start with the whole survival portion. " We do expect you to go out there and do your best. Talking like that before anything has happened , you may as well stay on the first floor and wait. I don't want negativity clouding the minds of those. It's only floor 9... what about floor 40? We plan on going all the way up there til we see ourselves in the other world."

As they dispersed to the rest of the way to gather their thoughts and their optimal gear, he spoke to Daeron. " Interesting group. If they can survive together as a rag tag team...then I guess it wouldn't hurt to accept them." He gazed at Daeron then at Setsuko leaving. Seemed like she was confident with her skills. That was a plus. Then he gazed at Dylan. He may prove the most work needed done... He thought. Fives and Oske he wasn't concerned too much about.