[OP-F1][Event] Red Diamond Hunt

I got back up and dusted off my clothes Ryu.. my old friend.. I started walking towards him I don't mind killing you.. But at the same time I do mind killing you.. If I even made a cut to you.. Cicila would fall down on her feet and cry for eternity. I don't want her or anyone to be sad. Don't meddle with my issues. RYU! I unsheathed Black Lust, ready for a fight You don't intimidate me at all Ryu.. No one does.. No one can kill me.. except 2 people. For sure you aren't one of them..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suddenly Ryu lashes out with a red stabbing technique ramming Ragnarok right through ANY armour Rage might be wearing. The sword penetrates straight through his chest exiting just above his heart.

Im not intimidating? he asks through gritted teeth. No one can kill you....fool

Ryu puts his foot on Rages chest then thrusts him to the off the blade and back to the ground. He watched Rage fall back to the dirt.

Im not one of them?.....You think im weak...you think im not strong enough to kill you....I HAVE A REASON TO FIGHT YOU FOOL he yells at him. I didnt want to hurt you but you forced my hand....NEVER draw your sword against me...you think you are so high and mighty....lets see how you fight when you dont want to....i wont fight you but you take another MOVE towards this girl or swing your sword at me....i WILL kill you WITHOUT hesitation...

HP (17/17)

Although, I will tell you one thing.. Ryu.. I can't die here.. not with many promises on my shoulders.. and you won't be the one to severe my promises.. I looked at Ryu with my Black Lust in my right hand. Clenching it very hard I don't want to hurt you.. Cicila wouldn't want me to attack you either.. We both know you care for her very much. If you wish to defend Ruby.. I can't help you change your decision.

Rageagumon

I looked at Ryu he doesn't seem to care.. All he wants is to kill me.. I whispered to myself Ryu! You want to kill me don't you? You've been wanting to kill me ever since you met me!

Well.. Guess I shouldn't hold back either..

I stood still for a few seconds then chanted Almighty power that resides within my soul, give me power to lay waste to this man! Dark.. Judgement.. I dashed to Ryu slashing both of his arms then jumping backwards.

HP 20/21

Rageagumon

Garou broke his gaze from Shanok and began to laugh, shaking like a ragdoll. He chortled to himself violently until it became a nasty roar of deranged laughter. "You both play like this is some Stupid f#$!ing game..." the boy said dryly. "All we want to do is kill it seems..." Garou charged his own longsword with a skill and tore a nearby tree down with it in his rage. His eyes flashed dangerously as he looked between Rage and Ryu, then even at the battle-ready Clarence. The more he played SAO, the more the reptile side of his brain was in charge of his life.

He was beginning to like it, and it was truly frightening him as much as he enjoyed it.

While jumping back I see clarence in the middle of the two of us I guess your right.. This is nonsense.. Nothing is gained from this but pure hatred and bloodshed.. I unsheathed my blade and said to Clarence Thanks Clarence! If it wasn't for you.. i would still be caught up in this bloodshed.. I said as I walked away and Ryu.. don't bother chasing after me.. and don't protect Ruby either.. I went to look for Ruby

Rageagumon

I stopped instantly and looked back at the field that me and Ryu were fighting in, I still see Ryu and Clarence.. but Garou was there. He has chopped down a tree with his sword. I gave a little smirk and dashed to him with my hands in my pocket. Your being overtaken Garou.. Control yourself.. I patted him on his back while moving him away from RyujinSeaLord

Rageagumon

When Rage sprinted at him, Garou almost instinctively struck him down with his blade. But as the other player approached, Garou's pounding, virtual arteries seem to freeze and his arms hung limp. The boy sighed. "We're all so young... We shouldn't be killing each other..." He fell on his backside as Rage patted him, feeling ashamed. His piercing green eyes looked at Shanok apologetically, sorry for going against his new ally's wishes. Garou also felt down about looking weak-minded in front of the higher-level players. Surely he must've looked like a bumbling idiot, playing lumberjack while lives were at stake.

Shanok seemed kinda relieved to see Rage acting normally again or at least, what he though was his normal. This could've turned into a really big fight, thank god for that player over there, if it hadn't been for him, maybe they would've fought each other... he tought while looking at Clarence. "I know you're calm and all now, but that guy over there doesn't seem calmed down at all" he said, pointing towards Ryu. "We need to be careful, he doesn't seem to mind killing more persons than he already did" he added while being prepared for the worst.

I looked back at Shanok and replied That guy over there.. Ryu.. he's out for blood. He'll do all means to protect Ruby. Me and zelrius will deal with him.. I'm not afraid of fighting Ryu, he isn't afraid of fighting me or Zelrius either. Be careful when you get close to him. He has no hesitation to kill. Come with us. We need to regroup.. I have to tell Zelrius what just happened..

Rageagumon

"Do you think Ryu'll just stay there? Or do you think he'll track Ruby again? Either way you're right, we need to group up with that Zelrius guy you mentionned, and that guy over there too" he said to Rage, while pointing Clarence. Shanok's legs were still shaking a bit, he still feared something bad was going to happen. "As for the fighting part, I don't really wanna fight another player, even less someone who's out for blood... It's not that I'm too scared to do it, it's just, they're not like the regular monsters, they're real people, with people that care for them, and I don't want to hurt anybody, be it them or making the ones around them sad..." he added while trying to stop his legs from shaking.

While trying to get everyone to get back to Zelrius so we can go over what we need to do to get through Ryu and head to Ruby. I heard what Shanok had said, he seems to be terrified in fear, I looked back at him and said He won't move, not until all of us are gone. He's going to protect Ruby even if it means killing us. If you fear death, go back to the town. I wouldn't want a player dieing of fear.

Rageagumon

I sigh a bit and drop my daggers. "Good, i was really worried there." I say and sit against the tree, I quickly spring up when i see a flash of movement then a tree was falling down toward me. I dive to the side just as it hit the ground. I notice Garou stand ed with sword out where the tree was.

After firing off that random shot Lime had stuck to the shadows watching and looking for Ruby. Thanks to a tracking feature she had found her but it seems others had found her too. At least she isn't dead yet Lime thought that message means a Duel is a necessity that means she has a chance. Lime hesitated debating about how to help when a thought hit her: Could she really PK someone else? She bit her lip. Taking out her bow she pulled out an arrow and THEN made her mistake. She pulled the string and it made a creaking noise!

After a couple of taps with his menu he sent a message but not to anyone nearby. Hundreds if feet away his guild received the message...not that anyone else would know. He needed help...it coul be the end of Ryu..but he would protect her...Ruby.

They think your a killer....but everyone does things for a reason...and no one has rights to judge who is evil he said to her quietly over his shoulder. He was ready to die for anything...doing what he loved...protecting