[OP-F1][Event] Red Diamond Hunt

Garou rubbed his chin in thought. "I never wanted to kill Ruby in the first place, I figured she didn't look the killing type. I would fancy challenging her to a duel, however. Perhaps there is something I may learn from it?" The boy froze when he heard the awkward noise in the distance. He could feel that something wasn't right.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanok looked back at Garou and Rage "So, what shall we do now?" he asked. He managed to stop his legs from shaking in fear, he didn't want to show fear to them, he wanted to be brave, he had to go on with the quest, he couldn't turn back now, not after what had already happened, who knows what could happen if he wasn't there, maybe him being there would be really helpful. He drew the sword Rage had lent him, to get a feel for it before any fight happens, just in case.

Garou identified the creaking noise as obvious trouble. Without really responding to Shanok, he instinctively leaped silently past him, clapping a hand on the other boy's mouth as he knocked him to the ground into a bush. "Sh..." he barely breathed, trying to remain as stealthy as possible. "We're the weakest here. If we get assaulted, we'd be the first to go." Garou whispered directly into Shanok's ear, and even to him it was barely audible.

I instantly stopped and laughed for a while Garou.. You really think you can slip past me.. Please... We're not here to break ties. We're here to form ties! I walked up to the bush and jumped over. Both of them sitting down on the floor. Get up! We don't have time to waste. Even if you two are the weakest among us. It doesn't mean i'll ditch you to die! None of you will die if you don't have fear for them. If you fear death you will die! You can choose your own paths. I won't stop you. I jumped over the bush and kept walking to Zelrius Blackfyre

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Zelrius looked over his shoulder, Rather grim and down. His face tightened in meek concentration. He quickly became frustrated, Anything he tried it would end up the same: Either Ruby or whoever attacked her would die. Capture? Only person willing to CAPTURE anyone was Ryu and he is pretty bent on killing her. They couldn't pin her down and defeat her in fair duel. Even if that did work she might walk out of here and be killed later by "accident".

"He's right you two! The only way you're going to become stronger is if you try. I however am out of ideas, I am really contemplating whether I should just kill Ruby, because for the first time in my life nothing else will work.

He said sighing acknowledging the fact so he can move on.

I looked at Zelrius and said You're fresh out of ideas huh.. Well I would tackle Ryu and you guys could go kill Ruby.. But I promised.. Aria.. I wouldn't fight with Ryu anymore.. if I did.. she'd just cry and cry.. i'd also be hunted down by Cicila, NightShade, Zauis and Aoife.. I can't fight Ryu.. I'll just need to kill Ruby.. I'll count on you guys to fend off for a bit. If you can't manage that we'll withdraw this operation immediately. We can't have anyone dieing.. Not here.. Not in this world.

Rageagumon

He was never willing to kill anyone...even Ruby, he was going to protect her. All he did was stand there an by time. After a few moments there was few twig snaps coming from what sounded like every direction. He received a quick message stating that they were in position. He smiled and closed the message before anyone else could read it. He lowered his sword but kept it right in front I him.

You all think I'm weak....you all think...that you can fight me...what you don't know...is that I am many times stronger than you could ever imagine he said with a smirk and a quick chuckle. I will stand my ground to defend her...you guys won't win...even if I die here, who really wins...you guys become murderers and also lose in of your potential allies for finishing this game....

I could hear Ryu chuckle and speak in a distance. I walked out of hiding and faced Ryu, where I was visible, then said. You're not weak in my eyes Ryu. Being orange for my whole life in Aincrad.. will separate me from my lover, Aria.. and a speical friend of mine.. Oske.. But.. I must do what I can.. I was always scarred by people in the end.. Breaking hearts is what has been forged into me.. I can't run away from my fate.. I'm sure you have your reasons to do what you are doing right now.. Ryu.. I'll leave you to it. Everyone is scarred here.. I walked away from Ryu and joined up with Zelrius

Rageagumon

Garou sighed, not really able to explain why he took the both of them into a low position. Maybe I imagined it... He gave Shanok an awkward look. "Sorry..." he said to the other boy in the bushes. Garou stood up and looked over to Ryu. "Are you telling me to find this player?" Garou was calling out to Rage.

I looked back at Garou, unsheathed my blade. Walked up to him, crouched and said I'm telling you to not get in my way.. I tapped his arm gently. Next time it's your head. I sheathed my sword and re-grouped with Zelrius

(Note: he did NOT lose ANY HP)

Rageagumon

Garou scoffed and walked a few paces away. He didn't fancy taking orders, but he didn't want anyone to be killed either. He smiled at Rage. "I see that this is your affair, not mine. It is not my place to do meddling. If you require my assistance, I'll be over here." Garou plopped down on the grass and watched the other players' tense actions.

As Rage threatened Garou, Shanok wanted to get up and punch Rage as hard as he could, but he didn't. I know I'd die if I were to fight him...he thought while restraining himself from doing so. Shanok then looked at Garou "So, I guess he's telling us to just sit back and watch." he said to Garou.

Garou nodded as he looked at Shanok, getting into a seated position. "I'm not really happy about it either, but I can't complain. If I were to do anything more, I think a few heads would roll." The boy closed his eyes and began humming to himself, smiling as he waited for the next move to be made.

I turned back and said to the two with my Black Lust, clenched tightly in my right hand I mean no harm to either of you. I'm telling you to stay back because you two have no idea what RyujinSeaLord can do to you both.. he could wipe you out with a few hits. He's not a foe to underestimate.

Rageagumon

"I don't really wanna leave them here, something bad might happen and we might be able to do something against it if we're here but... I feel like he's not gonna let us do anything" he told Garou, pointing at Rage"I think we should go back, or maybe we could follow them, if they go anywhere that is, if they don't, we can just hide" he whispered to Garou so Rage wouldn't hear.