[PP-F3] The One Hunts With A New Ally <<Feeding The Enemy>>

The memories of the past still haunted Sotarou in the nightmares... he'd kept himself recluse and away from anyone else in town on the first floor... the day when Jarrod ended up dead just for stepping outside the gate... floor 1 was much safer nowadays with more people willing to defend against the crazies... it didn't block out the nightmares of that day... recently however... he got a pang of nostalgia seeing someone in the street playing with their Familiar... it made Sotarou miss his buddy Koba... as he lay in bed that night, he pulled up his quest list, revealing the top tracked quest, <<Feeding The Enemy>>. As he looked at it, the info on the quest seemed bugged out... then a note at the bottom: '[Familiar Food] spoiled. Abandon quest and reacquire.' He sighed and pressed the abandon button and watched as the quest disappeared from his list... well, if it weren't one thing... guess that's something he was to do tomorrow.

The next day, Sotarou awoke to a bright morning on Floor One. The last time he encountered the Gypsy, she was on Floor 3. Was as good a place to start looking as any. He got up and gathered his things, making sure he was ready to go for whatever the day had to hold with it. After making sure he had everything, he made sure the sign on his shop showed 'CLOSED' before heading to the center of town and getting ready to take the teleport to Floor 3.

(( Equipped Items: Akaviri Samurai Armor (Light Armor), Sokuchi (Perfect Katana), Jeweled Bee (Trinket) ))
(( Battle-Ready Items: Raikiri (Rare Katana), Jeweled Straights (Jewelry), 3 Starter Healing Potions. ))
(( Private Post with @Kylissia for the quest <<Feeding The Enemy>> ))

Edited by Sotarou
Fixing Floor Designation
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The training session with that young woman had yet to bear much fruit, Kylissia's level was still problematically low before she'd ran out of time. She got up from her rented bed in the local inn. She'd need to start training and grinding soon if she wanted better living for herself, that takes col, and she wasn't earning as much as she needed as of the moment. She looked into the mirror, no more than a minute or two, then she began to change into her usual outfit for being in the safe zone.

She first put on her dress, which was carnation pink in color, with a Scoop neckline and butterfly sleeves, and a short ruffled skirt, with the hem being at the waist. She then put on her white leather jacket, which she believed complimented the outfit well. She also now wore carnation pink wedges with a pair of white thigh high stockings. She then put on the necklace she'd bought from a local artisan, crafted from fine silver, with clear gemstones dangling along the center in a semicircle, the exact center having a gemstone that matched her aquamarine eyes.
          Kylissia would then check her hair and face to make sure she was ready. She was the kind of woman who saw nothing wrong with always wanting to look her best, after all.

While she wouldn't mind it just being another day, she began to wonder if there should be something more in store for her today. Walking towards the teleport plaza, her eyes scanned the surrounding area as she kept an eye out for anything out of the ordinary. She noticed a young man heading towards the teleport gate, but he seemed to have no one accompanying him. It was dangerous to go alone, and the boy could possibly be near her level...hopefully.
        So she would see if she couldn't catch his attention for a moment. She made her way to the teleport gate, so she could speak to the player when he began to approach the teleport gate. 

"It's dangerous to go alone, you know." She began. "Is there anyone you'll be meeting up with outside this floor?"

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level: 1

HP: 20
Energy: 20
Base Damage: 7(SS Rank 1[3], White Blade[3])
Mitigation: 12(Radiant Armor)
Accuracy: 0
Evasion: 0
Thorns: 9(Radiant Armor)

Equipment:

[T1]White Blade(3 Damage)

[T1]Radiant Armor(2 Mitigation, Thorns)

[T1]Crystal(3 LD)

Consumables:

Starter Healing Potions(Restores 50 HP) x3

Edited by Kylissia

"It's dangerous to go alone, you know. Is there anyone you'll be meeting up with outside this floor?"

The words caused the young man to jump a bit as he turned to see a tall, striking blonde woman... holy crap, she was hot! But... no! Bad! Bad thoughts! That wasn't a way to interact with people here! He cleared his throat before he spoke in response.

"Umm... not really. I've tried the quest before, but just lucked out. Though gotta go back to the third floor to pick it up again. Materials are on a time limit, seems..." He shrugged. "It'll be tough, but I've fought and won several fights before doing this quest." Every now and again, his eyes start to move ever so slightly, but quickly move back to meet the woman's gaze... his tough-looking Samurai garb and two Katanas at his waist didn't do much to hide his still boyish figure of a 5'6" toothpick... "Why do you ask? You offering your services as a bodyguard?" He noted the woman lacked any sort of armor. "By the way, do you need any armor? Should come by my shop sometime, I do a bunch of custom-order creations."

Edited by Sotarou

Kylissia was not surprised with how the young man appeared to carry himself during the conversation. The clearing of his throat before he began, his darting gaze that kept shifting...ah, perhaps he was nervous? Kylissia proceeded to look at him up and down, a quick once over in attempt to see if she could glean anything from the boy's body language.
                                Then came his question to her. Kylissia chuckled.
"I'm not that high enough level just yet, though if I was, I certainly wouldn't mind carrying a Samurai in training like yourself." She answered. Placing a hand on her hip and letting out a slight sigh, she'd continue. "Honestly, I'm just growing tired of seeing the same city day after day. I've been in my fair share of battles as well, but they were mainly against the weakest creatures in the game, which I've proven myself more than capable of handling. If I'm going to rise in level and expand my horizons, I'm going to need to do something more." She explained. She then turned her eyes towards the boy's, a glimmer of intrigue showing through her gaze while a slight smirk formed on her lips. "I then noticed you walking towards this teleport gate on your lonesome, and wondered if you could use some company."

The boy asked Kylissia if she needed any armor, and offered his services as a blacksmith who made custom order equipment. "I'm fine for the time being, I already have a set, I just prefer to wear something other than armor when in the safety of the safe zones. Thank you for offering, though." She answered with a warm smile.                          

Sotarou was only half paying attention... she was just so damn beautiful...! And his body language certainly betrayed that thought behind his head! But when she mentioned the teleporter, it finally snapped Sotarou's mind back to the conversation as he cleared his throat once more...

"Well, uhh... I mean... i-if you wanna come along, I don't... I don't mind so much... have you done the quest <<Feeding The Enemy>> yet? That's the quest I was gonna go reacquire."

At the mention of her having her own set but wearing more comfortable clothing in the safe zones, he looked slightly pale... "You... shouldn't automatically trust being in the safe zones... m-my friend... he left town in cloth gear because he couldn't get anything better... and we were immediately attacked... he..." He looked like he couldn't even finish the sentence... "But I never take this armor off anymore... not since then..." He just cleared his throat, shaking his head as if to shake away cobwebs or something in his mind. "Uhh, nevermind that. If you wanna join up, I don't mind it at all!" He sends a quick party invite to the girl in front of him.

Kylissia noticed the change in the boy's expression when she mentioned her choice to not wear armor at all times. She could have easily told him how the safe zones make it literally impossible for players to die within them, how even duels, from what she'd heard, could never drop a player's HP to zero. She could have told him these things, and more...but that would surely be taken as brushing his thoughts, and his real life experiences, aside. Kylissia knew caution, and she knew to equip her armor before stepping out, but anywhere within town was fair game to dress casually.

She also knew of a similar situation back in real life, where she'd gone out with a friend...the car was totaled in a crash by a careless driver, and while young, teenage Rebecca had survived, her friend did not. She knew this pain, she knew this loss, and she knew there were always risks in life. She knew today of how lucky she'd been. She was confident, but not absolutely foolish. Caution could take a person places, but one stricken with constant fear could go nowhere.

Kylissia's expression showed sympathy, as she looked at the young man thoughtfully. "Oh...you poor thing..."
     She placed a hand on his shoulder, wanting to inspire hope and reassure him. "It's going to be all right...your friend may be gone, but you can keep living for his sake. Just because the past can't be changed doesn't mean that the future will always be a menace, you don't have to be on guard at all times..."
             She remembered the time when she spoke similar words to herself, out loud, to help herself accept the past and move forward to the future. There was nothing she could do about the past, but she could still live in the present. "It is impossible to live life without risk. Caution can protect, but there can be too much of a good thing, and that has consequences of its own." She added. There were people like her younger self, and people like this boy here... people who have lost people they knew, whether to carelessness of certain individuals, or to people whose inner selves were twisted to the point of being monsters themselves, and both existed within both worlds...
                              If Kylissia could grow stronger, then at least in this world, she may be able to protect others from those twisted enough to gain pleasure from giving harm to the innocent.

Thankfully, the topic changed. A party invite appeared in front of Kylissia. She grinned over this unexpected turn of events. Under the assumption that the invite indeed came from the young man she was speaking with, she chuckled again, then spoke. 
"How lucky that you'd manage to guess my username correctly...Sotarou."
                        After accepting the party invite, it was time to bring the topic to the quest itself. "If I remember correctly from what I've heard, the quest grants a player the opportunity to make a creature into their ally, yes? Though, I've heard that only one player can benefit from such opportunities at a time, so if we were to try that quest, one of us will only accompany the other." She noted.

Sotarou was glad for the words of comfort from this individual... Kylissia, from the party listing. She was impressed by him knowing her name...? But... "... I just... used the proximity invite. Did you not know that was a thing...?" He was a little confused... but it wasn't very important in this moment. What was important was...

"Wait. I thought if each person had the quest, they could do it. Just not at the exact same time? I mean, if you want a Familiar as well, I don't mind helping you out as well. Up to you, though."

He was starting to get more used to speaking... maybe it was the fact that this woman felt more comforting... instead of stammering like a love-drunk high-schooler, he was being a bit more mature like the adult he's SUPPOSED to be...

The armor comment was upsetting to him... she already had a full set. "Well, if you change your mind, I'm at The Platinum Dragon. I can also do repairs if anything breaks on you somehow." He looks at the teleport point. "So. Shall we get started, then?"

It would seem that the boy was under the impression that it was possible for a party to find multiple familiars if they encountered the quest NPC even once. Kylissia shook her head. "The quest only triggers for those approached by the quest giver, from what I know. It's all up to whom the quest giver chooses, they're quite an enigma in that aspect, for this quest, it's not you who finds it, the quest finds you." She explained.
            "That being said, I don't mind if it is you finding the familiar, or the other way around. Since I have yet to see most of the floors and possibilities for myself, I would actually prefer it be you who finds one, seeing that you initially were going to set out for this quest particularly." She added, answering the boy's possibly implied question.

Sotarou noted that Kylissia could stop by if she ever changed her mind, that his shop was The Platinum Dragon. Odd, didn't she once hear rumors about a player whose title was the same name as what this boy's smithy was called? Better to not question rumors for the time being, and focus on the present for now. This player was rather intriguing so far, so it was time to prepare for the coming adventure and see if this boy could live up to Kylissia's hopes. "Let's get to it, then." She answered, nodding her head in agreement.

"Let's get to it, then."

Words to live by! With a new adventuring buddy in tow, Sotarou interacted with the teleport point, using the menu that popped up to teleport himself and the woman to the third floor! "I'd found the Gypsy on this floor the other day, and had to abandon the quest because the food got corrupted somehow... maybe some sort of spoil mechanic or something...? I dunno. Either way, even if she's not here, can possibly find-"

"You there."

The newer voice startled Sotarou... it was a familiar voice, but still startled him as to the sudden appearance of it as he turned to see the familiar Gypsy woman he'd met before. "Oh. Uhh, hi. Yes."

"You seem lonely... the world so big and you so small... you feel as if a traveling companion would liven your life... it just so happens, I know this feeling..." The Gypsy woman gently pats what was assumed at first to be some sort of shawl that instead raised its tucked head to reveal it to be a black fox-like creature. "I can help you alleviate this feeling, if you would like..." The woman's voice was sultry, almost hypnotic... but not quite pulling enough to force a decision. But at the same time, there's a hint of an uneasy feeling... something eerie about her... as the feeling was creeping into Sotarou for the second time, the dialogue popup showed:

ACCEPT QUEST, <<FEEDING YOUR ENEMY>>?
                           YES                 NO

Of course, Sotarou tapped the 'yes' button. Upon doing so, he gave the Gypsy a nod. "Yes please."

"Good... very good... now... take this." She hands Sotarou a package. As he takes it, a notice appears on his HUD: 'Acquired <<Familiar Food>>'. "This will help you. Find a soul that pairs well with you... when you are finished with your task, find me again. I will remain here on this floor for a time, and I request the remaining Food you do not use. Good luck."

QUEST ACCEPTED: <<Feeding Your Enemy>>

Sotarou turned to look at Kylissia. "See? Couldn't be easier. I could do this solo if I had to, I just find it extremely boring to do stuff like this by myself."

Kylissia began to wonder if the black storm had anything to do with the destruction of Sotarou's quest item. There were quite a number of changes that had happened since then, it almost felt like starting over, with a revamped cast of NPCs, and a brave new world to boot.

The Gypsy NPC approached Sotarou, most likely to refresh his quest. As Kylissia watched the interaction unfold, it seemed to be the case. A part of the NPCs words stuck within Kylissia's mind, "Find a Soul that pairs well with you." This could be applied in a number of ways, but due to the context, it was clearly involving animal friendship or animal partnership. It was interesting hearing the different relationships players had with their familiars, though she'd only heard of about a handful.

"It really does sound simple." Kylissia remarked in response to Sotarou's words. "And I couldn't agree more, the best adventures are those shared with others." Her expression changed from her soft smile to a gaze and a grin filled with curiosity. "Say...do you have something in mind as to what you're looking for, or would you prefer to wait for an encounter that seems fated to you?" She asked, intrigued about the scenario once more.

"Say...do you have something in mind as to what you're looking for, or would you prefer to wait for an encounter that seems fated to you?"

He hadn't ever been asked that, really. But it was a simple enough answer, at least. "Actually, I have a pet in the real world that I kinda miss... a big, fluffy Siberian Husky Wolf-dog mix by the name of Koba. My dad fought like hell to get him... and I kinda miss him. Might not be the exact same... but I'm thinking a Wolf companion would feel the best to me."

He looked towards the town's exit into the outside zone... a reminder of the past... but he shook his head as he took a calming breath. "Just... be cool, Sotarou... those black cloaked guys aren't around here anymore... at least, I'm pretty sure..." He took another breath. "We can do this. It'll be easy! Can even do some other things while we look for a good candidate! I need to do some restocking of my crafting supplies and the like." Sotarou pulls up his inventory list and just makes sure he has everything set properly. "Since I recently ran out of materials." He looked at Kylissia. "Do you have anything you'd probably be doing as an aside while we're out and about?"

Kylissia listened carefully and attentively to Sotarou's answer. "Aww, how sweet..." Kylissia remarked. "I've got a good feeling about this day...I'm sure you'll find the Koba of this world, Sotarou, no doubt." She added with a gentle, warm smile, assuring him that this day would be a success.

Sotarou turned to look at the safe zone's exit, and thought aloud to himself as he took deep breaths. Kylissia silently listened, as the boy revealed more about his past within this game. Individuals in black cloaks...they must have been a unified outfit of sorts; a Guild or organization. Kylissia still had no clue if they were attacking at random, or if they had targeted Sotarou and his friend specifically for some unknown purpose, but it was enough to keep a sense of caution, even she wouldn't let it show.

Sotarou asked if there was anything the players could do while they were out and about, something to do alongside the search. Kylissia looked to the horizon ahead. The forests that sprawled beyond the safe zone were surely filled to the brim with wild creatures, a number of which were probably also monsters. "I'm actually not certain, this is my first time on the third floor. I suppose I'll just be keeping my eyes open, whether for materials lying around, or hostile creatures hoping to get the jump on us." Kylissia answered. "And on that note..."
                 Kylissia accessed her menu, then the equipment tab. With a tap on <<Equip>> when selecting her combat apparel, her equipment would instantly swap in the blink of an eye, from her casual safe zone outfit, to her battle ready armor, a simple yet pristine set that fit her very well, and what little sunlight got through the trees bounced off her armor in a way that gave the illusion that her armor was radiating an aura of sunlight. Brushing some of her blonde locks to the side, she then looked to Sotarou. "So, shall we set off, then?" She asked with a smirk filled with anticipation, her eyes glistening with great expectations for the journey ahead.

"So, shall we set off, then?"

That was all Sotarou needed to hear to get his mind back into the headspace! He nodded in affirmation. Looking out the safe zone boundary threshold, he took that first step... then another. And another, and soon he was just strolling towards it at a normal walking pace, until finally... he stepped beyond it. As he did, he could feel that sense of dread creep into the back of his skull, as he turned to look... only seeing Kylissia. He breathed a sigh of relief. "Maybe they are gone. Either way, let's get this going! Koba won't find himself, after all!"

His thoughts went back to that scene way back when... seeing his friend pixelate right in front of him... the cackling laughter as the man in black was chased off... as he just helplessly stood there unable to do anything... no more. He would never be that burden again! He would become stronger! Better! He would become a man that everyone could look up to and be relied upon in times of need! Not some whimpering child in the corner... no, Sotarou kept moving forward one foot in front of the other on the way to the next part of his life!

Crossing the bridge, which appeared to be outstretched tree trunks that crossed over the gap to the other side, would be how the two players left the safe zone, it seemed. The safe zone's guards looked at the players as the two passed the border, looking upon them as though they were an unusual sight. The guards didn't appear to be human, so it made enough sense, maybe humans were rare on this floor within its lore. Kylissia simply smiled warmly and waved as she kept walking alongside Sotarou.

After crossing the natural bridge, Kylissia would take in the sight of her surroundings. A dense forest awaited the players, and there were likely to be many creatures hiding within, friendly, passive, neutral and hostile alike. It was a lush wilderness. Surely there had to be many wonders in this world, and it was simply one among a hundred. The Cardinal had better not disappoint her...
                              Her focus shifted back to the moment in an instant, at a sudden sound.
                  *Snap*

Kylissa stopped. "Sotarou, did you hear that?" She asked, her eyes narrowing slightly as she began to look around slowly, in the general direction of the sound. Was if from something friendly, or unfriendly? While Kylissia was fine with either at the moment, she'd rather not be struck by a surprise attack.

*SNAP*

Sotarou was immediately on edge as he looked around at his surroundings... followed immediately by a cavalcade of growling... which seemed to sound like it was surrounding the pair... "Damnit... I shoulda been paying more attention... we were the ones being hunted..."

Out of the shadows of the forested floor stepped out healthy-sized Roaring Wolves. A pack of 4, surrounding the pair and snarling angrily. Sotarou gave a very nervous chuckle at the wolves... "I... don't suppose any of you would enjoy being called Koba...?" One of the wolves that looked much bigger gave a loud snarling noise and all of them charged forward towards the pair! "Guess not! Here we go!" Getting into his horse-stance, Sotarou grabbed the Katana at his waist, unclasping the safety on the blade and readying for a scrap! This reminded him of his Wasp Queen fight long ago... he couldn't hurt the Queen, but the regular mobs were a different story... solid AoE strikes would do wonders here! With that thought in mind, Sotarou leapt into the fray!

[0, 0, 0, 0] Sotarou | Lv. 3 | HP: 60/60 | EN: 24/24 | DMG: 5 | ACC: 2 | MIT: 6 | EVA: 1
  | Sotarou is a Rank 1 [KATANA] user.
[0, 0, 0, 0] Kylissia | Lv. 1 | HP: 20/20 | EN: 20/20 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 0 | MIT: 12 | THORNS: 9
  | Kylissia is a Rank 1 [STRAIGHT SWORD] user.

Roaring Wolf #1 | HP: 36/36 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 0
Roaring Wolf #2 | HP: 36/36 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 0
Roaring Wolf #3 | HP: 36/36 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 0
Roaring Wolf #4 | HP: 36/36 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 0

218495 6 4 14 1 Sotarou http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Feeding The Enemy: LD 15+, Find 'Friendly' Familiar 2023-10-23 09:20:27
Edited by Sotarou
Rolled For Familiar

Kylissia watched the enemies appear. It was clear they'd figured out their surprise had failed. The aggressive gaze of the monsters, their healthy appearance, despite their yellowed fur...if this game was as lifelike as it was claimed to be, then they weren't exactly hungry. Of course, carnivorous animals and predatory hunters could still be hostile to travelers if they felt threatened or were too territorial for their own good. Regardless of which possibility it was, the pack's leader did not look willing to let the players have a chance to leave their hunting grounds.

Kylissia drew her blade, she knew something like this would happen eventually. "Since you won't let us pass, I suppose I might as well deal with you bad boys..." She remarked with a smirk. Rushing forward, she moved along the enemy line in a crescent curve as her blade rapidly cut through them. Two of them managed to barely dodge the attack, but the other two were not so lucky, yelping as Kylissia's weapon left gashes on them, marked by the game simply as glowing red lines on their being. The four wolves all turned their gaze to Kylissia, snarling as they now considered her to be a major threat to them. Kylissia knocked one off course with her leg, but was unable to keep the other three from dealing damage to her. The largest of the four was able to deal more damage against Kylissia than the other two, who yelped and shook their heads after their attacks.

Kylissia turned her attention to the larger one who'd struck her with a critical attack. "Well now, you're a bit better than the usual critters coming my way..." She thought aloud. With a soft chuckle, she smiled. Her HP had taken damages, yes, but it wasn't halfway just yet. "Sotarou, I've got their attention, strike them now!" She called out to her ally.

ID# 218496 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG), MD: 4(miss)
ID# 218497 BD: 3(miss), MD: 9(Critical! +1 DMG)
ID# 218498 BD: 5(miss), MD: 8(hit)
ID# 218499 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG), MD: 7(hit)

AoE-I: 9x3=27 Damage to Roaring Wolf 1, 8x3=24 Damage to Roaring Wolf 4!

Thorns Damage: Roaring Wolves 3 and 4 take 9 damage

[0-0-0-0] Sotarou | Lv. 3 | HP: 60/60 | EN: 24/24 | DMG: 5 | ACC: 2 | MIT: 6 | EVA: 1
[2-0-0-2] Kylissia | Lv. 1 | 
HP: 16/20 | EN: 15/20 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 12 | THORNS: 9 | LD: 3

Enemies:

Roaring Wolf 1: HP 9/36 | 12 DMG
Roaring Wolf 2: 
HP 36/36 | 12 DMG
Roaring Wolf 3: 
HP 27/36 | 12 DMG
Roaring Wolf 4: 
HP 3/36 | 12 DMG

Edited by Kylissia

"Sotarou, I've got their attention, strike them now!"

He didn't need to be told twice! Grasping the blade while still sheathed on his hip, his low horse stance was poised to strike! Dashing forward and unsheathing his blade in one fluid motion, a huge gust of wind erupted from the blade and almost looked like smaller blades forming a cone to slash all the wolves in front of him, leaving Kylissia intact! "Iai Style: Tenka Goken!"

The blades pierced cleanly through the first two Roaring Wolves, however the remaining two managed to dodge just out of the attack's range! Their howling was loud and anxious in response to being struck, as one of the two that had been struck twice now shattered into pixels as it was defeated. Sotarou smiled and nodded. "50% is not bad at all!" Sotarou was gonna celebrate a bit more, but he got a notice in the corner of his vision, indicating an increase in Col count. No other loot dropped. As he saw this and was distracted, the wolves were not finished with their assault and one of them looked a little more towards Sotarou, being the last one to strike them! "Uh-oh. Uhh... nice, doggy... good doggy...!"

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
218505 1 10 10 1 Sotarou http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png AoE-I on Roaring Wolf 4 2023-10-24 04:50:40
218504 1 4 16 4 Sotarou http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png AoE-I on Roaring Wolf 3 2023-10-24 04:50:10
218503 7 4 15 8 Sotarou http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png AoE-I on Roaring Wolf 2 2023-10-24 04:49:50
218502 7 9 4 2 Sotarou http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png AoE-I on Roaring Wolf 1 2023-10-24 04:49:27

218506 8 3 5 2 Sotarou http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png Loot: Roaring Wolf 1 Dead 2023-10-24 06:55:52

[2-2-0-0] Sotarou | Lv. 3 | HP: 60/60 | EN: 19/24 | DMG: 5 | ACC: 2 | MIT: 6 | EVA: 1
[2-0-0-2] Kylissia | Lv. 1 | 
HP: 16/20 | EN: 15/20 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 12 | THORNS: 9 | LD: 3

+2 Accuracy on BD7+2 hits Roaring Wolves 1 and 2, Natural BD 1 on 3 and 4 automatically miss.

AoE-I: 5x3=15 Damage to Roaring Wolves 1 and 2, kills Roaring Wolf 1, 5 Energy Cost for 2 successful hits with technique

Col: 108
Materials: 4

Enemies:

Roaring Wolf 1: HP 0/36 | 12 DMG
Roaring Wolf 2: 
HP 21/36 | 12 DMG
Roaring Wolf 3: 
HP 27/36 | 12 DMG
Roaring Wolf 4: 
HP 3/36 | 12 DMG

Edited by Sotarou
Edited For Looting

Sotarou's attack caused the wolves to split their gazes of aggression. One of the wolves was killed, three remained. Kylissia would take this chance to attack while they were disoriented. The greater wolf would once again leap out of harm's way, but one of the wolves was not so lucky, and met its end at Kylissia's blade. One wolf turned out to be a bit more clever, waiting for Kylissia to reach it, before leaping backwards, in which her weapon would get stuck in a tree.

Kylissia let out a strained grunt as she struggled to try and free her weapon. She was able to use her right leg to keep this wolf at bay, ready to disrupt its attempt to attack...but Kylissia couldn't stop the greater wolf. She looked behind her to notice the monster charging at Sotarou. "Sotarou, look out!"
                     Kylissia winced when she witnessed the impact of the attack, but at least his HP didn't drop too low. The best she could do at this moment was keep the other wolf at bay while trying to get her weapon out of this tree trunk...

ID# 218507 BD: 2(miss), MD: 10(Critical!! +2 DMG)

ID# 218508 BD: 1(Critical Fail), MD: 2(miss)

ID# 218509 BD: 7(hit), MD: 8(hit)

AoE-I: 7x3=21 Damage to Roaring Wolf 4!

ID# 218510 CD: 11, LD: 18+3=21(360 Col, 2 Materials, <<T1 Perfect Trinket 218510>>)

[1-0-0] Sotarou | Lv. 3 | HP: 52/60 | EN: 19/24 | DMG: 5 | ACC: 2 | MIT: 6 | EVA: 1
[0-0-2] Kylissia | Lv. 1 | 
HP: 16/20 | EN: 13/20 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 12 | THORNS: 9 | LD: 3

Enemies:

Roaring Wolf 2: HP 21/36 | 12 DMG
Roaring Wolf 3: 
HP 27/36 | 12 DMG
Roaring Wolf 4: 
HP 0/36 | 12 DMG

Edited by Kylissia

"Sotarou, look out!"

Too late, as the quick wolf was speedy and hungry! And it landed a very clean blow against Sotarou's arm! He managed to pull it free from the grasp, but it left a pretty neat gash! Luckily, his armor was plated enough to avoid losing the arm entirely! "Damn! Not cool! Bad puppy!" Sotarou quickly sheathed his blade, it disappearing before a separate blade manifested right where the original had been. (( Quick Swap Effect Used: Sokuchi exchanged for Raikiri )) He grabbed the new blade, jumping into the air and right in between the two remaining wolves! "Aaaaarrrrgh! Mangetsu!" As he landed between them, he spun in a 360-degree arc, his blade drawn from its sheathe. As he did so, it crackled with a bit of electricity.

The wolves were faster than his arc, however. Especially with the time he took to draw his new sword... the Raikiri arc'd alright, but both wolves were just too quick and this forest was too dense. The blade twanged against a tree trunk, allowing the attack to wobble and be unreliable in its strikes... it could be any number of reasons the attack didn't work. But it all culminated in Sotarou failing his offense... once again.

218513 2 6 8 4 Sotarou http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png AoE-I on Roaring Wolf 3 2023-10-24 08:06:29
218512 1 7 5 10 Sotarou http://www.cydel.net/images/saorpg/diceroll/Msg_hover2.png AoE-I on Roaring Wolf 2

2023-10-24 08:05:55

[1-0-0] Sotarou | Lv. 3 | HP: 52/60 | EN: 18/24 | DMG: 4 | ACC: 0 | MIT: 6 | EVA: 1 (Quick Change Cooldown: 3 turns remain) (Equip Swap: Sokuchi to Raikiri)
[0-0-2] Kylissia | Lv. 1 | 
HP: 16/20 | EN: 13/20 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 12 | THORNS: 9 | LD: 3

Enemies:

Roaring Wolf 2: HP 21/36 | 12 DMG
Roaring Wolf 3: 
HP 27/36 | 12 DMG

Edited by Sotarou

Kylissia wrenched her weapon free from the tree, just in time to witness Sotarou's sword art. Impressive as it was, it was apparently dodged. Both wolves remained. Kylissia took a second to plan out her movements, wondering how would be the best way to defeat them. When Kylissia activated her sword art, the larger wolf was preparing another attack against Sotarou. The other wolf dodged her attack, mainly because her focus shifted to the more immediate threat.
                        Kylissia's weapon hacked, slashed and struck the larger wolf before it could reach Sotarou, and her weapon was nearly embedded in the monster.
"Down, boy."
              The wolf crumpled to the ground, and shattered. Another wolf down.

The sound of vengeful snarling caught Kylissia's attention, and she turned around to see the wolf that had nothing left to lose. "You want to avenge the others, don't you? Well, that's your choice, I suppose... If you'd rather die fighting than die 'cowardly', I can grant your wish." She remarked. As if in response, the wolf charged towards Kylissia, but as soon as it made its attack, it yelped out from the thorns damage, and tried to shake off the damage.

ID# 218514 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG), MD: 8(hit)

ID# 218515 BD: 2(miss), MD: 8(hit)

AoE-I: 8x3=24 Damage to Roaring Wolf 2!

ID# 218516 CD: 3, LD: 5+3=8(108 Col, 4 Materials, <<T1 Uncommon Consumable 218516>>)

Thorns Damage: Roaring Wolf 3 takes 9 Damage

[1-0] Sotarou | Lv. 3 | HP: 52/60 | EN: 18/24 | DMG: 4 | ACC: 0 | MIT: 6 | EVA: 1 (Quick Change Cooldown: 3 turns remain)
[0-0] Kylissia | Lv. 1 | 
HP: 15/20 | EN: 11/20 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 12 | THORNS: 9 | LD: 3

Enemies:

Roaring Wolf 2: HP 0/36 | 12 DMG
Roaring Wolf 3: 
HP 18/36 | 12 DMG

Edited by Kylissia