[OP-F1] Meeting Up with People

It was a beautiful day out here in Aincrad, perhaps one of the best days since she started keeping track of the weather. She opened her friend list, but decided to go down to the town square. Perhaps something exciting or interesting might go on today.

Seeing the small group seem to greet each other she smiled and started to walk towards them knowing that she should meet a few new players, seeing that she fell back a bit in the ranks of knowing pretty much EVERYONE. Walking towards the group she decided to introduce herself. "Hello there, My name's Ruri!" She spoke with a soft smile and a tilt of her head as she was glad to see a few new players. Hoping that she'd meet more along the way as well. Wanting to know all of the new players and how they were like. Just in case some day she needed to ask or tell them something, or to maybe even warn them as some of the other high levels practically spent their days hiding from the new players... She decided to befriend them.

Steel sees the small group and then he recognizes Rebekah in the crowd. He also saw two people he didn't know. Hoping to use this chance to make new friends, he walked over. "Hey, what's with the growing crowd here?" He asked Rebekah, who was the only one he knew within this small group. "I'm Steel by the way, nice to meet you." He says to the other two.

(OOC: I guess this takes place after our RP Rebekah)

Seeing the group and how they're all caught up with each other made Dylan happy. "At least I don't have to be approached by anyone. They will not see me.. Dexter, just don't..Fudge." The dog had already ran over to the group and started barking and wagging its tail. "You are so dead to me, Dexter." He sighed, already knowing it was too late to walk by.

Seeing Ether standing there she hugs her friend, "Etheeerr!" She squeaks and smiles lightly and hugs her friend. She was glad to see him again, and seeing more players suddenly appearing made her pretty happy. But she would attempt to keep her level secretive around them hoping they wouldn't notice her orange cursor, but only hoping she'd be able to spend some time around them. "Nice to meet you, Kosan." She shines a grin as she turns to Kosan and sticks her hand out ready for a handshake hoping that she wouldn't attract too many more people.

She stands there in the square, and she has meet two people. "Hello, nice to meet you Kosan and then she introduced herself to Ruri who she did not remember officially meeting before. Then the next thing she remembers is that there is a crowd of old friends and acquaintances walking around.