[PP-F4] Monochrome Knights! (HikariZX)

I sat myself down in the bench farthest away from the center of town, almost a deserted one. It was pretty calming when only a few noises were in the atmosphere. The town seemed to be just a little bit noisier than usual in the main part, with a event or something going on. I moved my hand in a swiping motion and opened up my HUD. Once inside I checked for the 'logout' button again, it was there obviously. I let out a sad sigh and typed out a message, I was a little bored right now anyways. Hey Hikari, If you want we could go somewhere today. Maybe hunting, get mats for you? If so; meet me in the town, wherever I am. I sent the message and leaned my head backwards to look at the sky.

As soon as she saw the message, Hikari took out a teleport crystal, one she'd saved for a while, and uttered the words. "Teleport, Snowfrost Town!" The friends list clearly showed Primrose's position in the far corner of the town, a bit away from the teleport gate. A blue light illuminating Hikari, she quickly ran her friend's position, not wanting to keep her waiting very long. Spotting the white knight sulking on a bench, Hikari moved as fast as she could towards her position, huffing and puffing as she stopped quickly to catch her breath. "huff.. huff... Heya, Prim, did I keep you waiting?" Raising a hand to greet her friend, Hikari let herself relax and catch her breath. "Hey, what's got you down?" She really was the sort of person to always worry for her friends at any time, especially when they seemed down. Sitting down next to the white knight, Hikari's silver hair camouflaged onto the snow as she waited for Prim to tell her what was wrong.

In the corner of my left eye, I could see Hikari running towards me. She seemed to be fast too, nothing I would expext from a blacksmith. Ah, nothing. I don't know just being dumb I guess. I said, trying to just laugh the issue off. It was weird for me to even think about my life back home. I was gradually forgetting things from the real world like my friends and such, not that it mattered anyways. Sorry, I guess I'm just a little gloomy today...

Prim's answers didn't satisfy Hikari enough, she knew there was something bothering her and she couldn't stand it. "Rosey, you know that won't cut it!" Getting up and putting her arms on her hips, Hikari pouted and looked back at Primrose. "I'm your friend, aren't I, you can tell me what's wrong, I'll listen!" Trying to cheer Primrose up, Hikari just simply stood there looking at her friend in white clothing, contrasting against her black themed attire perfectly.

R-rosey?! I sputtered out with a confused look on my face. I folded my arms acrossed my chest, knowing that Hikari wasn't going to go anywhere unless I told her what was up. My head fell backwards again to the sky as my eyes closed, ready to explain. Well, I'm starting to forget things from the real world..my friends..m-my name..It's starting to scare to know that we might now get out of here...I said, starting to break down. This wasn't something I did often either. The only person I told my problems were to was Artorias, I didn't like to drag my friends into my messes.

Giving a slight crouch to meet the seated Primrose's face. "You don't need to worry about that, I'm gonna clear this game, I promise." Giving a determined look to her friend, Hikari got back up and relaxed her body. "But I'm gonna need your help." Turning to Primrose once again, Hikari continued having a look of pure determination siting straight on her face. "But I need your help! Promise me, don't forget who you are! Stand with me at the final boss, strike him down with me! Even if we're in different guilds, we need to stand together to beat this game!" Giving out a fistpump and striking a pose, Hikari exclaimed suddenly. "Our swords are the ones that pierce the heavens! We don't believe in others and we don't believe that others believe in us!" Her coat swinging in the wind, Hikari's naked left arm stood proudly illuminated by the morning sunlight. "No, we believe in this group, who believes in itself! And we together, shall pierce the heavens!" Her quote was changed but she figured it did the job. Relaxing herself once more, Hikari kept a smile up and asked Primrose. "I don't ask you to join our guild, but at least join our group." Extending a hand out to her as a sign of friendship, Hikari simply waited for her friend, hoping she'd at least help her clear this accursed game.

I listened to her speech, it calmed me down a bit but it also made me worry even more. To think that she believed that I could last that long in this game..Right now this would be the last time I would show any weaknesses to my friends. For now, I would just let it out. Hikari the truth is I'm scared to death by all of this..I will make you a promise though, I won't die until we get out together and meet up in the real world, become friends! I don't want to forget the people like you who encouraged me, a child, to do my best even when I knew I was fated to die! I don't w-want to Hikari..I don't to want to forget...ever...I said with tears starting to spill out of my eyes. I buried my head in my knees and wrapped my white cloak around to myself to conceal the tears from her, I didn't want her to worry about me.

Through my muffled sobs I responded the best I could to her. What d-do you mean by a group? Do you mean part time member or s-something?

"Nah, just a little gang of misfits like me." She had to cheer her up, Hikari would never let a friend die. "I promise you, as long as you're my friend, I will NEVER let you die!" Her expression strong and her will stronger, Hikari assured to Primrose that she'd survive. "'Cuz you know what? I don't want you to believe in me. I don't want you to believe in the you that believes in me. The one you should always believe in, is the you that believes in yourself." Bringing her hands to her pocket, Hikari brought out a pack of tissues she always kept with her. "C'mere." Bringing her hands closer to Primrose's face, Hikari wiped away her tears. "I don't want to see you moping again, okay? You're strong, stronger than most people, and I believe you will survive." Standing up, Hikari let the sun shine on Prim's face, trying to see if she could snap her out. "Let's go, then, our adventure hasn't even started yet!" Flashing a sly smile, Hikari extended her hand out to Primrose again, hoping to have gotten her cheered up.

I raised my head from my knees and looked through blurry eyes at Hikari, I didn't deserve to worry my friend like this. I stood up slowly from the bench and wiped the tears from my face and sniffled a little bit. I will join your group, as long as it's not a guild though. And your right, I shouldn't be worried about that right now, we haven't started yet...not yet.. I trailed off with a distant look in my eyes.

Still giving out that sly smile, Hikari got back a bit and equipped her sword, making it hang from her belt. "Alrighty, then, shall we go?" Walking ahead a little bit, Hikari turned her head to Primrose once again. "No spacing out now, Rosie, let's go!" Giving her a full blown smile, Hikari grabbed her friend's hand and started running to the town gate, dragging Primrose with her. "Don't lag behind now!" Giving her another smile, Hikari started to run even faster, her speed-type armor helping out a lot.

"To the field, duh!" Teasing her a bit, Hikari continued dragging her friend along, speeding up a bit every few moments, but slowing down when she felt Prim couldn't keep up. Reaching the front gate of the town in just a few short minutes, Hikari let go of her friend's hand and put her hands to her knees. "Huff... puff... Nice job... keeping up..." Giving her a thumbs up and flashing her a smile again, Hikari got back into posture and pointed at the gate. "There, just outside is where we'll be going!" Simply looking at the exhausted Primrose, Hikari approached her and gave her a light pat on the back. "You okay, Rosie?" Flashing her a smile again, Hikari sat on the floor and waited for her friend to catch her breath.

I let out an exhausted breath and a heavy sigh of relief that we had finally stopped running. If I'm ever going to be strong enough to protct them then I must push myself! The pace this girl was running at currently before made my running look like a speed walk! Hikari was obviously a fast runner, now all I had to see was how she fought. Yeah, I'm fine. And would you find a nickname already? Prim, Rose, Primrose, Rosie? It's all so confusing! I said with a chuckled and straightened my back.

Giving a smirk at her friend's chuckle, Hikari responded immediately. "Alrighty then, Rosie~! Let's go now, we have no time to waste!" Running out the door to the cold plains, Hikari found that this coat wasn't going to cut it. Unequipping her armor and coat, Hikari then put on one that Miaki had given her earlier, a fluffy warm black coat that covered her entire body. Putting her gear back on, the chestplate of the armor was now visible, unlike before, where it was hidden by the coat above it. Spirals decorating this piece, Hikari readied her sword and pointed it at the nearest enemy, a white sealion. "Alright, Rosie, let's see what you're made of now!" Getting her stance ready, Hikari charged straight for the monster, not hesitating to hit it square in its ugly, whisker-covered snout.

Combat Dice - 6 - Success! - 5 damage

A gash appearing on the monster's head, Hikari immediately jumped back to avoid its next attack. "Switch!" Shouting to Primrose to aid her, Hikari landed crouched on the snow, her sword and shield ready for every attack.

Sealion - 5/10

Hikari - 17/17

Primrose - 17/17

As soon as Hikari called a switch I sprung into action, equipping the sword I bought from her shop. I held onto it for a little bit and hoped she noticed it, I wanted her to know I was thankful for it. Alright! I will chop this thing to pieces! I said and adjusted my footing for a forward tactic. My cloak waved around as I leaped upon the sealion, stabbing through the disgusting creature. Attack now while it's focus is on me! I shouted, pulling my sword out slowly.

Sealion - 3/10

Primrose - 16/17

Hikari- 17/17

(OOC- -1 Damage every turn due to frostbite)

<>

The two girls that dared to take on the sealion had done quite the damage to it in only a couple hits to it. The one wearing a stark white cloak pierced the creature with her blade and pinned it to the ground, drawing it out slowly to deal the most harm to it.

Sealion - 2/10

Hikari - 17/17

Primrose - 17/17

[1] roll = auto fail, nothing can make this maneuver succeed <---SEALION MISSED, derp

[2-5] roll = combat maneuver fails

[6-8] roll = combat maneuver succeeds

[9] roll = Critical, +1 damage (if attack)

[10] roll = Critical, +2 damage (if attack)

Seeing the sealion so close to death, Hikari charged forward and jumped up, attempting to crush its skull in half like the kobolds in the first floor tried to do to her before. The whiskers on the sealion's snout much resembled those in the miners' ones, giving Hikari an extra reason to hate these things...

Combat Dice - 1 - EPIC FAILLL! - no damage!

The beast rolled on its big belly to safety, completely dodging Hikari's attack... "Why you little..." Quoting a beloved strangling father from TV, Hikari jumped back, wishing to do much the same that father did to his son, except to the stupid sealion. "Switch!" Warning Rosie to finish it off, Hikari's red eyes pierced the sealion's own, doing nothing but making it so it was pinned on her for a while...

Sealion - 2/10

Hikari - 17/17

Primrose - 17/17

I acknowledged her yearn to end this battle, it was getting a little out of hand now that she and I didn't hit it directly. I simply did a flip in the air and cam down onto the blob of fat, shards of what looked like glass bursted int othe air after it died with a wail. Whew, that was annoying don't you think?

Primrose 17/17

Hikari 17/17

Sealion 0/10 DEAD!!

Sheathing her sword after the fat ugly beast vanished into tiny little triangles, Hikari turned to Rosie, answering her question. "Yeah... but it wasn't too much of a problem to deal with." Pointing at her health bar, making Rosie notice neither of theirs dropped a single hit point. "Good job there, let's continue further!" Warning Rosie to walk with her, Hikari began moving forward, deeper into the floor. "If you find some more sealions, let me know, we can take two or three at a time." Saying it so her friend wouldn't worry, Hikari simply walked deeper and deeper into the cold horizon.

Okay, sounds like a plan to me! I think that by the time the sun goes down we'll be another level up!! I surged with excitement. Obviously whatever that was bothering me earlier had slipped away from my mind, I was no longer worrying. I followed her on instinct with my stark white boots mushing into the grass; making a crunching noise on the crisp field. My trained eyes scanned the area until I saw three monsters laying around. There! I pointed at them with a pose.