[PP-F4] Monochrome Knights! (HikariZX)

Stopping at Rosie's warning, Hikari drew her sword again, directing herself towards the monsters. "Good eyes, Rosie, let's go!" Charging forward towards the monsters, Hikari propelled herself to the air, jumping at the nearest one.

Combat Dice - 3 - Fail - no damage

Landing just by the thing, Hikari missed her strike, landing with the tip of her sword on the ground. "Gah, dammit... Rosie, your turn!" Warning her friend before jumping back to pull the sword out, Hikari readied her shield for the attack onslaught that was about to happen.

The excitement in Hikari's voice was enough to make me smile just a little as I followed her into her first strike. Hikari didn't manage to hit any of the three targets on her first try. At least she didn't get hurt by them. Come in right after me, attack from above! I instructed as my now weightless body slid to the left of the sealion, scraping it's fat.

Primrose 17/17

Hikari 17/17

Sealion 8/10

Sealion 10/10

Sealion 10/10

+1 Damage from sword

«Sealion post»

Due to their AI, the sealions immediately noticed another of their group being hit. Both of the remaining ones charging after Rosie, the first sealion missed and rolled over in the opposite direction of the group while the second hit Rosie straight on, causing her to take a hit of damage in the process, though not knocking her down. Rolling away as fast as possible, the sealions regrouped and stood in front of the party, ready for another round.

BD1-5: no damage

BD6-8: 1 sealion hits for 1 damage

BD9: 2 sealions hit for 1 damage each

BD10: 3 sealions hit for 1 damage each

Readying her sword yet again, Hikari charged forward as fast as possible, trying to hit the sealion with the lowest health. Jumping forward in a flash, Hikari's sword shone a deep purple tone, indicating the charging of a skill that, while basic, could still inflict a very powerful amount of damage thanks to her sword... Landing just in front of the group, Hikari unleashed the skill immediately, targeting the middle sealion, the one she identified as having the lowest health.

Combat Dice - 3 - Fail! - no damage

The skill was released too soon, as the group of blobs dispersed and rolled away, making Hikari plummet straight into the lake behind them, getting herself soaking wet in the process. "Damn you..." Her eyes now filled with hatred for the blobs, Hikari could not let this go. Charging forward once more, Hikari jumped over the fat creatures and back to Rosie's side, still soaking wet. "D-dangit.... I'm f-f-freezing..." Rolling back quickly, Hikari took off her armor and re-equipped it, making it dry again. "Much better..." Getting back up, she readied her shield, making it so she was between Rosie and the sealions.

Primrose 16/17

Hikari 17/17

Sealion 8/10

Sealion 10/10

Sealion 10/10

The sudden "nudge" from behind me surprise me enough to make me sway a little. Although I didn't fall, I did get hurt in some sort of way, which was weird because I couldn't really feel it! I spun around to hit it back but it was already flopping away in retreat. Coward!!

Seeing Hikari plunge into the water was enough. Not only did it upset my friend but it might have even given her an unknown health dropping thing or whatever! Anything could happen if you didn't check, sadly. My raged eyes focused on the trio as their fat jiggled unattractively around in the snow. I sprinted forward and lashed my sword onto the blobs' bodies with anger.

Primrose 16/17

Hikari 17/17

Sealion 6/10

Sealion 10/10

Sealion 10/10

+1 Damage from my sword

• 2 weeks later...

«MONSTER POST»

The group's attention still turned towards Rosie, the sealions got into a triangular position, the third one with the lowest health being slightly off center from the other two... Rolling away in unison, all three would attempt to crush Rosie from three sides, two coming from the diagonal and one from right in front... Getting into their positions, the sealions curled up and started rolling towards their target, their AI fixated only on one person...

Combat Dice - 6 - Success! - 1 damage to Primrose

Their trajectories slightly off target, the two diagonal travelling sealions deviated from their course and bumped into each other, missing Rosie entirely... though the same could not be said for the third, having hit her straight up front, knocking her into Hikari.

BD1-5: no damage

Catching Rosie as the sealion group got back together, Hikari got her friend back on her feet and readied her sword once again... "Alright, you're kinda sorta pissing me off now, suckers..." A grin appearing on her face, Hikari cracked her neck and got into position, aiming still for the one with the lowest health... Jumping forward to imitate a video game, Hikari tried to bring her sword down on the opponent and stand on one knee as she held her shield to her side, a move performed by a famous character from what many consider the best video game of all time...

Combat Roll - 1 - EPIC FREAKIN' FAIL! >_< - no damage

Landing by her target, Hikari rolled away immediately, not doing any damage... Jumping back suddenly, Hikari ran as soon as she landed back by Rosie's side, where she could protect her... Readying her shield, Hikari signaled her friend to stay right behind her, raising her shield in opposition to the sealions...

Primrose 16/17

Hikari 17/17

Sealion 6/10

Sealion 10/10

Sealion 10/10

I was too slow to move out of the way of the attack that the sealions conspired. The first two smacked into each other, obviously straying from their original plan while the third knocked me off my feet. Luckily Hikari was right behind me and caught me before I could lose my balance. With a grateful smile I watched her crack her neck and get back into action. Hikari missed her opponents and after rolling away slightly, she came back stood defensively in front of me.

Completely ignoring Hikari's signal to stay behind I dove in front of her and glared at the monsters that opposed us both. With a quick glace behind me I lunged forward and felt the blade of my sword go through the blubber. I grinned and pulled my sword from the body of the sealion.

Primrose 16/17

Hikari 17/17

Sealion 4/10

Sealion 10/10

Sealion 10/10

+1 Damage from my sword!

«Monster Post»

The strike from the sword making the third sealion screech in pain made the other two a lot more wary of Rosie, aiming for her right away... Rolling again at an incredible speed, both sealions now steeled their fangs as the third one did the same... Showing their fangs fully, the three sealions lunged their fangs at Rosie, seeing a flash of monochrome fly past their AI eyes...

>BD1-5: no damage

A brute force knocking them away, the sealions looked at their center as the monochrome person now revealed her silver wings in their full splendor before tucking them back and anchoring them at her front... "Are you alright, Rosie?"

Jumping forward as Rosie was about to be attacked, Hikari did a dash for the middle of the three monsters and tugged at her chest before spinning in place... the movement and gesture opened the white-haired girl's shoulder guards into a pair of metallic wings, repelling the sealions while not doing any damage... "Are you alright, Rosie?" Asking her this question before readying her sword, Hikari once again aimed for the one with the lowest health, dashing forward... her wings not having been fully tucked in, now hung freely and waved in the wind as she dashed, resembling a comet's tail... her sword now glowing a radiant purple, Hikari simply dashed forth and attempted the «Linear» Skill on this beast, hoping now to take care of it completely...

Combat Roll - 7 - Success! - 5 damage

The skill piercing the monster and ripping it into two was not enough to satisfy Hikari... Turning away now from the fading existence that was the sealion just moments before, Hikari readied her shield and dashed in front of Rosie, her wings wrapping around her as she tugged them closed around her shoulders...

Primrose 15/17

Hikari 17/17

Sealion -1/10

Sealion 10/10

Sealion 10/10