[PP] Couple's Adventure

And another new morning in Aincard~

Man Am I tired... What was I gonna do today? Maybe i'll just go up to Aira's and find her, stalk her and then i'll find out what's going to happen next. Oh wait, I have a better idea, A couple Adventure!

Me, Aria, Katharine, Koutei, Archer and Zauis! Pretty good idea, i'm going to go PM my sweet Aria~

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Archer was sitting atop a wall swinging her legs casually humming to herself she was bored and needed something fun to do. She spied Zauis walking past her he hadn't noticed her yet. She might as well surprise him. Archer waited for the right moment jumping off the wall and landed on Zauis' shoulders "Zaaauuuuuiiiiisssss, lets do something fun today I'm bored" she laughed wrapping her arms around his neck almost strangling him.

Walking aimlessly he heard his name being called while feeling something cling to him his eyes widen "Wooahh!! Geez Arch, you didn't really need to go that you knucklehead." he said calmly while blushing as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Noticing the sky was extra bright today it made me smile "Uh, I'm drawing a blank on what to do. Though I know I want to sleep all day. I've been tired lately."