[PP] Couple's Adventure

Sleeping is my favorite thing to do. Just taking a nap on a beautiful day, it feels so natural. I've got friends from the guild but they seem busy, all except my big brother, he tends to just show up at random times." he shrugged while rubbing the back of his neck "All kinds of fun, huh? Man that's not my style but sure.." smiling at Arch before yawning.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Archer tilted her head "Well...I guess sleeping isn't that bad, I wouldn't care what we did just as long as its with you" she said poking Zauis cheek in the spot his dimples usually appear. "Smile!" she said pulling a funny face at him and grinning broadly. "well we can go find a nice place to relax I guess" she suggesting knowing for sure Zauis would have some beautiful place up his sleeve.

"Sleeping is great and all but I think we'll take a nice walk, who knows we might see some friends or something. And I feel the same. As long as I'm with you I'm complete, so even if we do something I hate, as long as I'm with you it won't matter. I'll enjoy it!" after hevspoke she told me to smile while making a funny face I gave her a dull look while then smiling at her facial expressions revealing my dimples. I held Arch's hand while entwining our fingers as we took a walk.

Archer blushed as he said when he was with her he was complete "I..its the same for me to the c..complete thing" she stuttered suddenly embarrassed. Archer smiled back "Yaay you showed your dimples, they're cute" she said laughing her attention focusing to rage as he walked past "Rage! Heey" she greeted her friend suprised to see him apart from Aria, but it becoming clear as he explained. What was up with everyone needing sleep she thought, she always never felt tired. "Oh ok bye then rage" she said waving as he wandered off "A walk would be great, lead the way" she grinned.

Zauis blushed as she stuttered the words back at him. "You really are amazing Arch. You just don't know how much I care about you! And why do you like dimples so much! Hahah" he said while waving at one of his best friend's, Rage. "Sup Rage? Well we are going on a walk so let's meet up later, shall we? Cool." he said happily leading Arch toward one of his favorite spots which had a huge lake and a peaceful like landscape to it.

Alrighty, i'll leave you two at that, i'll just go back to the inn where Aria is laying down, i'll just lay down there with her I guess, anyway bye! I bolted to the inn hoping nothing bad happened to her. I opened the door and I saw her sleeping.. except.. she doesn't have a shirt on.. That Aria.. guess i'll sleep on the floor today

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

"I'm really not that amazing" she said waving off his compliment but secretly she was pleased he thought so "So where are you taking me?" she asked excited at the prospect of going on a date with Zauis "Next time its my turn to choose" she said with a smile kicking out her legs as she walked humming a tune to herself "So tell me where did you meet rage and kat and the others" Arch tilted her head curious there was so much she wanted to know about Zauis, she guessed that seem kind of stalkerish but she loved him and that was good enough reason for her.