[PP] Couple's Adventure

"You may feel that way but in my option your one of a kind. Simply amazing!" he noticed she wanted to know where he was taking her as he pushed a huge leaf to the side revealing a huge grassland area with a huge lake with beautiful red and yellow flowers everywhere. Walking to the edge of the grassland looking at the shiny bright water with the suns reflection beaming down I hear Arch ask me how I met Rage and Kat and the others. "Well I met Jat cause her Bestfriend is my big brother and now were Frenemies! I met Rage from him sneaking up on me and Jat one day and I almost killed him with my black flames. I'm sure it was him, hahah. I don't really know Kou and Light is an old friend. " he said happily explaining it to the person he loved the most.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a bite of the chicken wrap Kat sent me. My flavour instantly made my taste-buds tingle. "Wow Kat, I honestly don't know how to describe this... no words could explain how good it tastes!"

I watched as Kat began to eat her food. I noticed the sunlight shining down through the tree and illuminating her face. She truly was beautiful, I couldn't help but stare...

"Listen Kat, don't hit me for saying this because I'm being serious here." I kept my gaze looking into her mesmerising eyes. "I haven't really thought about getting together with you, or anyone for that matter." I felt myself blush as I talked.

"But the more I think about it, the more I realise... honestly, I do have feelings for you. I can't help but think about how amazing you are... You're smart, strong, beautiful, your cooking is godly... I love your personality, your angelic voice, and how cute you are. Whenever you are around, I have a feeling that I can't explain and I can't stop thinking about you..."

"Look, I'm not going to try to rush you like rage was doing. I know you need time to think about it and I'm all right with that."

I quickly finished my food before standing up.

"When you're ready to talk, you know how to contact me." I turned around and began walking a few steps before stopping. I turned back and looked Kat in the eyes again. I smiled and then turned once more and walked off.

As I walked away, I lost myself deep in thought. "You've really done it this time, Nic." I thought to myself. Geez, I'm really too honest and straightforward sometimes...

I remembered what I said one time. "I know I'm probably going to die in this world." I realised now that that isn't true. I can't let myself die now. Not with her around. I need to protect her. She's too precious to me.

I smiled at this new resolve I had. I realised something now. For the very first time, I now have a reason to fight.

A reason to fight... a reason to win...