[F22 | R6 Blacksmith] Sentinel Armaments (Open)

Posted (edited)

DATE: [4/1/24]
RANK 6 BLACKSMITH | [EXP: 488/639] | Daily Crafting Attempts: 7

CRAFTING BUFFS:
Ambition Tool +1 EXP per craft
Basic Workshop +2 EXP per craft

Crafting Tier 4 [Shield]s:

ID: 221133 | CD: 11 | Success | Rare
ID: 221134 | CD: 4 | Salvage | LD 3 | Material Lost
ID: 221135 | CD: 8 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 221136 | CD: 9 | Success| Uncommon
ID: 221137 | CD: 10 | Success | Rare
ID: 221138 | CD: 8 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 221139 | CD: 6 | Success | Uncommon

RESULT: +45 XP (5+2+3+3+5+3+3+21) | [EXP: 533/639]
-7 materials | sent to banker

New Items:

Uncommon T4 Shields IDs: [221135] [221136] [221138] [221139]
Rare T4 Shields IDs: [221133] [221137]

Edited by Wulfrin
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/28/2024 at 9:19 PM, Wulfrin said:

Wulfrin looked over the request with intruigue. It was something he had not considered before, and thus presented a challenge, and Wulfrin loved challenging himself.

"It's not the usual request," Wulfrin said with a glint of excitement. "give me a few minutes, I'll have to start from scratch on this one."

He disturbed the rest of his Phoenix Familiar, Solaris, who loved to use the flames of his forge as a nest. In a few minutes he returned with some rather ornate greaves. He placed them on his makeshift counter.

"Well," Wulfrin said taking off his thick gloved. "Here you are, one pair of greaves perfect for punting enemies as requested. I hope they serve you well."

Ready for Pick Up:

Battle Rabbit Heels | T1 Perfect Martial Arts Weapon | DMG III | Fusion ID [220903]
Item Description: A pair of reinforced-steel heels that could easily be mistaken for a pair of thigh-high greaves fit for a small woman. These are made specifically to reduce the strain on Tokki’s legs while kicking down her opponents. The steel make also makes it less pleasant to be punted by. Each strap is held together by a clasp bearing the phoenix symbol of Sentinel Armaments.

Tokki would wait patiently for her order, not having much to do anyways without the order. She peruses the selection he has and watches as he works. Once the order is finished, she returns to the counter and inspects the piece. "Hm." The girl takes them and equips them immediately, taking a few steps to ensure they were a good fit. Thankfully, they fit perfectly snug. Maybe the game was designed to fit clothing to the model of the player. "Perfect. When the time comes to upgrade I'll be sure to keep your shop in mind." The maid would say before heading out.

The next point of his journey was Sentinel Armaments, the abode of Wulfrin. Morningstar entered through the front door and greeted his friend. At the counter, he filled out a custom order. He needed a straight sword, and rather than appraise his own, he thought it would be nice to commission someone else for a change. "Think you can do this?" He asked, listing the single enhancement that he needed.

"I've got some more errands to run, so shoot me a message whenever you're finished. I'll watch my mail," he smiled, leaving Sentinel Armaments behind.

He checked his list to see where his next appointment was.

Item Name: laurel straight sword.
Item Type: Straight Sword
Item Tier: 1
Item Quality: Perfect
Draft Item Description: a longsword with precise thickness and length. brass is used along the hilt in conjunction with silver. it is ornamented with leaves and vines.
Requested Enhancements: ACC III

- 500 col

7 hours ago, Morningstar said:

The next point of his journey was Sentinel Armaments, the abode of Wulfrin. Morningstar entered through the front door and greeted his friend. At the counter, he filled out a custom order. He needed a straight sword, and rather than appraise his own, he thought it would be nice to commission someone else for a change. "Think you can do this?" He asked, listing the single enhancement that he needed.

"I've got some more errands to run, so shoot me a message whenever you're finished. I'll watch my mail," he smiled, leaving Sentinel Armaments behind.

He checked his list to see where his next appointment was.

Item Name: laurel straight sword.
Item Type: Straight Sword
Draft Item Description: a longsword with precise thickness and length. brass is used along the hilt in conjunction with silver. it is ornamented with leaves and vines.
Requested Enhancements: ACC III

- 500 col

"Seems simple enough," Wulfrin said looking over the order. "I'll give you a shout when it's finished."

Wulfrin was certain he had the pieces he would need to build the weapon. He usually liked to keep a variety of blank items near completion in case an order came in. After a few minutes he found a couple straight swords that would do the trick. It wasn't long after that Wulfrin finished the fusion process. He quickly applied the finishing touches and the ornately decorated sword took its final shape. After a final inspection that all attributes were in order, Wulfrin pulled up his friends list and navigated to send a message to Morningstar.

To: Morningstar
Subject: Order for pickup

Hey Star,

As requested, this is your notice that your weapon is ready for pick up. No need to rush over. It'll be here when you're ready.

Appreciate your business,
Wulfrin, Blacksmith of Sentinel Armaments

Wulfrin left Solaris, his phoenix familiar to watch over the craft until Morningstar arrived, and returned to some other projects he had going. He would return to the counter to see Morningstar off.

Morningstar returned within thirty minutes, his bag about fifteen pounds heavier than it had been when he left. "You're quick," he laughed, stepping up to the counter to retrieve his sword. It looked even better than he had expected. Wulfrin was growing into quite the blacksmith. Star was impressed. "Nice twist with the bird," he said, in reference to the Sentinel Armaments logo engraved on the blade's guard. The vines matched the other item's he had ordered from NIGHT, as did the brass. It was a fine addition to his collection.

"Thanks. Got a quest in mind with your name on it, by the way. I'll ring ya in a little while," he said on his way out.

+1 laurel straight sword.

Edited by Morningstar
Posted (edited)

DATE: [4/7/24]
RANK 6 BLACKSMITH | [EXP: 533/639] | Daily Crafting Attempts: 7

CRAFTING BUFFS:

Crafting Tier 1 [Saber]s:

ID: 221549 | CD: 9 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 221550 | CD: 10 | Success | Rare
ID: 221551 | CD: 4 | Salvage | LD 1 | Material Lost
ID: 221552 | CD: 12 | Success| Perfect

Crafting Tier 2 [Saber]s
ID: 221553 | CD: 8 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 221554 | CD: 9 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 221555 | CD: 8 | Success | Uncommon

RESULT: +45 XP (3+5+2+8+3+3+3+21) | [EXP: 581/639]
-7 materials | sent to banker

New Items:

Uncommon T1 Saber ID: [221549]
Rare T1 Saber ID: [221550]
Perfect T1 Saber ID: [221552]

Uncommon T2 Saber IDs: [221553] [221554] [221555]

Edited by Wulfrin

She'd never before set foot on the twenty-second, and while it had been somewhat simple to find the smithy that she stepped into, she found herself stopping short at the appearance of the blacksmith. She'd expected to find the exact persona that worked the fires and anvil, and yet for reasons beyond her understanding, Nymoria found herself suddenly apprehensive and hesitant at approaching the man.

It was only his sudden call that broke the spell of pause thrown onto her, giving her the courage to step fully into the smithy's shop. She waited, patiently, for the man to finish his work before beginning her explanation, drawing forth a pre-designed sheet that she had brought with her. Her hands moved in basic sign as she stared at him with no expression, her lips remaining still even as her fingers spoke for her. Hi, I was hoping to order a new blade, one that would...well, here, I've written it all down. I hope this makes sense?

Item Name: Nymoria's Sabre
Item Type: Sabre
Item Quality: Rare
Draft Item Description: A simplistic, thin bladed weapon similar in length and design to a hand-and-a-half sword. It's narrow blade, and lightweight design provides for easier control and movement, allowing the nimble weapon to dance in the wielder's hand. A simple pink wrap decorates the grip of the weapon's hilt.
Requested Enhancements: DMG II

Sign language was not one of Wulfrin's strengths, but he got the idea. He took a look at the prefilled form and eyed out the details. He did his best to convey a brief message with hand gestures, a salute, a quick hand up as if to say wait or hold, then his first finger signaling the number one. He went to his stock of premade blank weapons and found his few experiments at the slender sabers and returned to his forge, his phoenix begrudgingly leaving its roost in the flames. In but a few moments he returned with the requested weapon. There was one sign he did know, his hand flat like a blade placed against his chin then extending the arm out, the sign for thank you. The move was unpolished, but clear enough to convey his message. At least that was his hope.

Ready for pick up:

Nymoria's Sabre | Tier 1 Rare Sabre | DMG 2 | ID [221550]
Description: A simplistic, thin bladed weapon similar in length and design to a hand-and-a-half sword. It's narrow blade, and lightweight design provides for easier control and movement, allowing the nimble weapon to dance in the wielder's hand. A simple pink wrap decorates the grip of the weapon's hilt. Sewn into the pink wrap is a small and simple gold phoenix that serves as the signet for Sentinel Armaments.

She watched in wonder as the man displayed what was, likely supposed to be some sort of sign language. Her head tilted to the side, confused for a moment before she burst out into a fit of laughter. Taking a pen and paper, she slid it across the table as he came back, a fit of giggles still taking over her ability to communicate. The page had a single sentence on it, roughly written and clearly jerked around as she laughed uncontrollably. 

System translates, simply watch fingers, hear words in head. As the man returned with her order, giving a rough version of a thank you, Nymoria gave a deep bow. Thank you for your craftsmanship, this is a lovely shop. I will return, one day again. Blessings upon you until then. Her fingers moved somewhat slower as she tried to convey the message in a way that he would be able to easily watch, her eyes filled with happiness at his action. Picking up the weapon, she turned and left the shop behind, the echo of her laughter drifting back in from the street as she went.

Nymoria pick-ups Nymoria's Sabre | Tier 1 Rare Sabre | DMG 2 | ID [221550]
Description: A simplistic, thin bladed weapon similar in length and design to a hand-and-a-half sword. It's narrow blade, and lightweight design provides for easier control and movement, allowing the nimble weapon to dance in the wielder's hand. A simple pink wrap decorates the grip of the weapon's hilt. Sewn into the pink wrap is a small and simple gold phoenix that serves as the signet for Sentinel Armaments.

"Greetings." Onkei walked into the smithy, with his usual expression that showed his absolute boredom. He heard about this blacksmith named Wulfrin from a couple players in the starting town, who praised his products for their low price and for their reliability. Onkei appreciates cheap products, as he seems to value virtual money in the Death Game just as much as he valued money in real life before the incident. As he looked around, he could sense that the products on the racks were of good quality: for a moment he thought that the rumours he heard in Floor 1 were false and that he was going to be fleeced, and actually considered just leaving the smithy without saying anything, but his curiosity won over him. "You sure got some good stuff here, pal."
Once he made his mind regarding what he was going to ask for, Onkei started describing his ideal product: "As you can see, I have nothing on me, not even light armor; I'd like a good pair of knuckledusters that can increase my damage output: swinging swords ain't my thing. Unless you want to make them pink for some reason, I don't really care about their design, just make sure they hit hard. Oh, also please make me a breastplate, I'd rather not get my heart pierced."

Looking to purchase:
DPS Package (500 COL)

Item Name: Adamo
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Description: A pretty normal breastplate. The name "Adamo" refers to Adam, the first human created by God.
Requested Enhancements: Recovery 2, Mitigation 1

Item Name: Limbo
Item Type: Martial Arts Weapon
Item Description: A simple pair of metal brass knuckles. Their name "Limbo", taken from the first circle of Hell in Dante's Divine Comedy, represents them being the first of Onkei's weapons.
Requested Enhancements: Damage 3

Edited by Onkei
added the price
Posted (edited)

DATE: [4/21/24]
RANK 6 BLACKSMITH | [EXP: 581/639] | Daily Crafting Attempts: 7 x2 Using Crafter's Respite [192098-1] = 14

CRAFTING BUFFS:

Crafting Tier 1 [Martial Arts Weapon]s:
ID: 222960 | CD: 2 | Fail | Materials Lost
ID: 222961 | CD: 6 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 222962 | CD: 6 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 222963 | CD: 2 | Fail | Materials Lost
ID: 222964 | CD: 2 | Fail | Materials Lost
ID: 222965 | CD: 11 | Success | Rare

Crafting Tier 1 [Light Armor]s
ID: 222966 | CD: 2 | Fail | Materials Lost
ID: 222967 | CD: 3 | Salvage | LD 3 | Materials Lost
ID: 222968 | CD: 7 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 222969 | CD: 5 | Salvage | LD 5 | Materials Lost
ID: 222970 | CD: 4 | Salvage | LD 4 | Materials Lost
ID: 222971 | CD: 12 | Success | Perfect

Crafting T3 [Martial Arts Weapon]s
ID: 222972 | CD 10 | Success | Rare
ID: 222973 | CD 3 | Salvage | LD 10 | Materials Lost

RESULT: +81 XP (1+3+3+1+1+5+1+2+3+2+2+8+5+2+42) | [EXP: 662/1279] RANK UP! -> R7
-14 materials | sent to banker

New Items:

Uncommon T1 Martial Arts Weapons [222961][222962]
Rare T1 Martial Arts Weapon [222965]

Uncommon T1 Light Armor [222968]
Perfect T1 Light Armor [222971]

Rare T3 Martial Arts Weapon [222972]

Edited by Wulfrin
4 hours ago, Onkei said:

"Greetings." Onkei walked into the smithy, with his usual expression that showed his absolute boredom. He heard about this blacksmith named Wulfrin from a couple players in the starting town, who praised his products for their low price and for their reliability. Onkei appreciates cheap products, as he seems to value virtual money in the Death Game just as much as he valued money in real life before the incident. As he looked around, he could sense that the products on the racks were of good quality: for a moment he thought that the rumours he heard in Floor 1 were false and that he was going to be fleeced, and actually considered just leaving the smithy without saying anything, but his curiosity won over him. "You sure got some good stuff here, pal."
Once he made his mind regarding what he was going to ask for, Onkei started describing his ideal product: "As you can see, I have nothing on me, not even light armor; I'd like a good pair of knuckledusters that can increase my damage output: swinging swords ain't my thing. Unless you want to make them pink for some reason, I don't really care about their design, just make sure they hit hard. Oh, also please make me a breastplate, I'd rather not get my heart pierced."

Looking to purchase:
DPS Package (500 COL)

Item Name: Adamo
Item Type: Light Armor
Item Description: A pretty normal breastplate. The name "Adamo" refers to Adam, the first human created by God.
Requested Enhancements: Recovery 2, Mitigation 1

Item Name: Limbo
Item Type: Martial Arts Weapon
Item Description: A simple pair of metal brass knuckles. Their name "Limbo", taken from the first circle of Hell in Dante's Divine Comedy, represents them being the first of Onkei's weapons.
Requested Enhancements: Damage 3

"You must be new then," Wulfrin said as he set aside his current project. "I mean to say you must be new to the combat scene."

Wulfrin took a look at the new player's order. They were purchasing one of his upgraded kits. That meant his spreading around of the info was reaching important ears. Some minor adjustments were made by this new player, but they weren't outrageous. Truthfully they were always meant to be more inspiration than anything. They also served as a nice transition to later game mechanics.

"A pink sword is doable I suppose," Wulfrin smirked. "But I think you made the right choice give me just a sec. Shouldn't take long though grab a seat and I'll come grab you when I'm done."

Wulfrin made his way back to his forge where he had to shoo off an eagle of red and gold plumage. Solaris, his phoenix familiar always preferred to roost in the flames. For about an hour or two Wulfrin slaved away at his fire and anvil. A few curses could be heard under his breath. It seemed today was not a good day for crafting, but despite the trouble he seemed to go through, Wulfrin placed the finished order on the counter.

"The system didn't seem to want to help me succeed today," Wulfrin sighed. "But I've never let it stop me before. Let's go over these items. As requested, your brass knuckles have been built to maximize your damage each swing. The breastplate has a small amount of damage reduction, but mostly serves to help you regain energy faster. I will note that unless you've beaten Breaking the Unbreakable on Floor 2, you won't get the full benefit from the knuckles. It can be a slog if you go alone. I don't mind tagging along if you need a hand. That is of course assuming you haven't already completed it."

Order Ready For Pick Up.

Limbo | T1 Perfect Martial Arts Weapon | ID [222974] | DMG III
Desc. A simple pair of metal brass knuckles. Their name "Limbo", taken from the first circle of Hell in Dante's Divine Comedy, represents them being the first of Onkei's weapons. Stamped on the inside is the signet of Sentinel Armaments.

Adamo | T1 Perfect Light Armor | ID [222971] | REC II | MIT I
Desc. A pretty normal breastplate. The name "Adamo" refers to Adam, the first human created by God. Stamped ion the inside its the signet for Sentinel Armaments