[SOLO-MEDIUM] Arena: RyujinSeaLord

The arena had been assigned it's challenger. Before the player was able to enter the arena a message prompted for the player. The arena inside was generating one of the many different themes. The field inside of the dome of the arena was preparing a open plain field, that had creatures of the wilderness lurking about the arena.

3NFXkQA.png

Being warped into the entrance of the arena was an experience unlike any other. A message appeared in front of me, asking if i was prepared.

Well... i began equipping Stellar Samurai, the Celestial Blade, and the Celestial Gauntlets.

(Stellar Samurai Armor +1 HP

Celestial Blade +3 damage

Celestial Gauntlets +2 accuracy)

Of course im ready i said as i pressed the button that said yes

As the Monster Arena's system had registered the player accepting the task, the first three monsters had spawned for the first wave. The two bears stood on the sides of the werewolf who was as fierce looking as ever with it's fur as black as night. The player now just had to attack in order to verify that he accepted the challenge. Once the player tried the first attack, the other monsters would then try to attack.

Ryu: 56/56

Wave: 1

Bear1: 20/20

Werewolf: 35/35

Bear2: 20/20

I looked around to see the bears, the vicious creatures they were, but there was something between them. It was menacingly tall with black fur, and its eyes glared at me with much killer intent. It was most definitely a Werewolf. I had fought many other wolves in my lifetime but none like this. I unsheathed my katana and pointed at the werewolf.

You seem much stronger than the bears make you look...you shall be the first to die. i said to myself designating my target and charging for it.

Roll 5 + 2 = 7 Hit, 9 damage

My blade cut through the monsters torso like a hot knife through butter, and with that the fight has begun. Knowing what i had just walked into i was going to succeed somehow. I dont know how long but i knew i would

Ryu: 56/56

Werewolf: 26/35

The first bear of the party rushed in for the attack. The bear closed in on the player as if it was in the wilderness. With the open fields around, it seemed like the first floor, but it was actually the seventh. The bear came closer to the player and lifted it's front left paw up to try and scratch the player with it's paw. As the paw came down, the player had lost hardly any health.

Battle Dice: 6

Damage Inflicted: 2 - 2 = 1 Minimum Damage

Ryu: 55/56

The werewolf let out a howl, before it charged on all four paws at the player. The wolf snarled during it's sprint. Finally, when the werewolf came close enough, it stood up before the player and used it's half paw, half hand, and tried to swipe at the player with a rage to kill. The werewolf had missed the attack though by missing it's hit by about an inch.

Battle Dice: 5

Damage Inflicted: 0

Ryu: 55/56

After the werewolf had missed, the other bear ran in grunting during it's sprint. Finally, the bear was close enough so that it could try to bite at the player's arm. The second bear had managed to bite the player slightly through the equipment that he had. Finally, the bear's caused the player's health to drop a little bit more.

Battle Dice: 9

Damage Inflicted: 3 - 2 = 1 Damage

Ryu: 54/56

AHHH FURRIESI screamed as they all began to close in on me. Without further adieu i pulled my katana in a swirling motion. The intent was to only hurt the werewolf. The katana slid over the bears head, knowing it was close by and came back around aimed at the chest of the werewolf.

Roll 1 critical fail

My strike must have been so far off because i literally swung so wide of the werewolfs body that i might as well have been swinging in the opposite direction of the creature. I took a few step back and took up a defensive posture knowing there was nothing more i could do in this matter.

Ryu: 54/56

The first bear watched as the player had failed completely. The monster that stood now before the player, was ready to deal a hit at the player with it's paw, while it stood on it's hind legs. The bear had managed to deal a point of damage again to the player. It now up to the other two trying to harm it some more.

Battle Dice: 6

Damage Inflicted: 2 - 2 = 1 Damage Minimum

Ryu: 53/56

The werewolf stood to the right of the first bear and the left of the second bear, and it tried to bite at the player, after it howled through the silent arena. Then it opened it's jaw for an attempt to bite the player. However, the player had managed to avoid taking damage again, now only trying to avoid the bear's attack once more.

Battle Dice: 5

Ryu: 53/56

The bear was trying to scratch the player with it's left paw, claws out. The bear growled at the player and then it swung it's arm around at the player's chest. The tip of the claws had managed to harm the player slightly more, but not enough to deal any significant harm that could cripple the player.

Battle Dice: 7

Damage Inflicted: 3 - 2 = 1 Damage

Ryu: 52/56

With the damage coming in waves, i had no other choice but to continue to pelt damage back. I raised my katana above my head and ran at the group of furried animals. I swung the katan downward in the attempt to strike down the werewolf in front of me.

Roll 1 crit fail

Another bad strike whizzed in between the werewolf and the second bear.

Well this is a fine pickle ...i spoke to myself out of no where

The first bear again, went in for another attack at the player who had just screwed up in a possible severe way. The misses may not affect him much, but the misses begin to stack and gives all the monsters a chance to strike with a hit, slowly draining the health bar. As the bear went to scratch the player, it had barely grazed the player, but was enough to slightly empty part of the health bar.

Battle Dice: 8

Damage Inflicted: 2 - 2 = 1 Damage Minimum

Ryu: 51/56

It was now the werewolf who would run in for the next attack. Running on it's front and hind legs, it snarled and howled as it went at the player's rib to try and insert it's teeth to deal some damage to the player with it's bite. The werewolf's attack was useless as it couldn't harm the player enough to drop the player's health bar anymore.

Battle Dice: 3

As the last of the three monsters decided it was time to strike, it roared and ran at the player, with it's mouth exhaling heavy and warm breath from running. Finally, when it reached a range of which it could do an attack, it swung it's clawed paw at the player to scratch at the challenger's arm. Just like the werewolf though, the attack rendered useless and left them both open for an attack from the player.

Battle Dice: 4

After the not so successful round of monsters ran its course i jumped at the opportunity to strike back at them with as much force as i could. I lifted my katana and ran around to the back of the werewolf. Hoping that it wouldnt catch on to my original plan i ran straight for it swinging like ive never swung before

Roll 6 +2 = 8 Hit

My katana ran down the back of the werewolf leaving a nice red line indicating damage. Knowing i was only pissing the beasts off i was going to have to end this quickly before they ended me hardcore like. I prepared for the next possible attack.

Ryu: 51/56

Werewolf: 17/35

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of the typical assault being led by the first bear, instead the werewolf charged at the player first with a look of hatred and rage in it's eyes. The werewolf howled before attacking the player, and then stood up right before it swung, bringing down it's claws hard on the player with a desire to kill.

The attack wasn't the strongest, but it also wasn't the weakest either. Regardless a point of damage was dealt to the player, and it was now one of the bears who was preparing for the next strike.

Ryu: 50/56

The first bear that usually attacked first came in right after the werewolf did, allowing the player to have no break between attacks. The bear, widened it's mouth where it would show it's carnivorous teeth, ready to shred apart the player with an attempt to win the battle.

The bear also managed to harm the player with it's teeth near the player's leg. The player didn't seem too fazed by the attack, but it didn't slow down the monsters going at the player.

Ryu: 49/56

Finally, the second bear came in also, without break. Unlike the first bear, this bear came up to the player and raised it's body with it's legs holding its weight. The bear then brought it's clawed paw at the player's chest, hoping to harm the player like the other two monsters had done.

Another hit being a great success, showed the player that he wasn't immune to the monsters. Just because they had an unlucky streak at the beginning if this kept up, the tables could turn rather quickly at any point really.

Ryu: 48/56

I was gettin brutally slammed here but i knew i had to had to prevail, i wanted to at least be on the leader boards a this was how it was goin to get done. I looked the werewolf dead in the eyes and growled back at its ugly face.

You wanna piece of me ugly i said swinging my sword at it

Roll 2 miss

My sword swung wide as i completely missed everything in the area

Uh...i guess you can have all of it then i said with a nervous chuckle...

Ryu: 48/56