[PP - F04] The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway | <<Absolute Zero>>

Ciela had somehow managed to get separated from Wulfrin and could not find him. "Well crap." She stood in the middle of Snowfrost. She had forgotten where he told her to go. She stood there and pondered for a moment, trying to think. She began to mutter to herself, "It was white something inn. Or was it Tavern?" She looked around and to no avail she couldn't find any shop or business with any names relatively close to that. "Maybe it's in a different area of the city. I don't wanna message him cause then he'll know I got lost." She let out a loud sigh and began to look around before bumping into someone. "Oh god! I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going!" She hoped it was an NPC so that it wouldn't be so awful, she would die of embarrassment if it was a player.

Spoiler

Character Sheet:

Spoiler

KnightessCiela | Level 13 | HP: 290/290 | EN: 44/44 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 91 | ACC: 2 | FL. THRN: 4 | THRNS: 36

Equipment:

Spoiler
  • Honed Longsword | T2 Perfect Straight Sword | ID [220512] | ACC 2 | DMG 1
    [desc.] A simple steel longsword that prioritizes balance over damage. The center piece of the cross guard is the signet of Sentinel Armaments.
  • Duergar Battle Plate | [#220061d] | TIER 2 PERFECT HEAVY ARMOR | Flame Thorns, MIT, Thorns
    [desc.]: Forged deep below the surface, this black steel plate armor is fashioned with various spikes making it a guarantee that attacks will hurt the attacker more than you
  • Sentinel Shield | T2 Perfect Shield | ID [220639] | MIT 2 | Thorns 1
    [desc.] A kite shield emblazoned with the signet of Sentinel Armaments. Enemies will find quite the sting when they collide with this shield.

Skills:

Spoiler

Armor:

Spoiler

R5 Heavy Armor

MIT 25

STEALTH -5

Combat Mastery:

Spoiler

Mitigation

R1 - Novice

6*tier MIT per rank = 6 MIT

Weapon:

Spoiler

R3 Straight Swords

• [x8] ST-I (8 EN) | A single-target sword art.
  • [x11] ST-II (11 EN) | A powerful single-target sword art. Only available for use when ST-I was used and successfully struck an enemy the previous turn or if ST-II had been used and had missed the previous turn.
  • [x7] AOE-I (7 + [2 * targets] EN) | AOE | A sword art that strikes multiple targets at once.
  • [x8] TECH-A (9 EN) | STUN | A single-target sword art that stuns an enemy.

Other:

• [x8] TECH-F (8+2 * targets EN) | AOE STUN | A sword art that strikes multiple targets at once. All struck targets are stunned for one turn.

Addons:

Spoiler

Iron Skin

+15 MIT and +15* Tier HP (30 HP)

Mods:

Spoiler

None Yet

Extra:

Spoiler

R1 Block
Passive, [Requires two Extra Skill slots], Requires an equipped shield. User’s evasion cannot be greater than 0 (can still be negative). Grants 5 mitigation                                              

Battle Ready Inventory:

Spoiler
  • (5) T1 Uncommon Health Potions: Heals 5% of Maximum HP
  • (1) T1 Uncommon Overhealth Potion: Adds 5% of Maximum HP to users Maximum HP for a thread.
  • (1) T1 Rare Health Potion: Heals 10% of maximum HP.
  • (3) Teleport Crystal

Edited by KnightessCiela

Berserker.(Fate.Samurai.Remnant)_full.3965590.thumb.png.cdb3bf4e0f6deae7fc1cd138aa597778.png

The freezing wind bite into Kat as she stood in the middle of Snowfrost. She had gotten a message from Freyd that a couple of newer players needed some help taking out a certain giant ice cube, and that it was about time that she made an effort to mentor some babies. She knew that he was right of course, but she would have much rather had spent the day soaking in her tub and reading a good book. Instead she was freezing her butt off looking for the two players that her friend had sent here.

"This outfit was not made for this weather, especially when I can't use Survival to at least cut out a bit of the chill." she grumbled while rubbing her arms in an attempt to warm herself up. "Please hurry so that we can at least go inside the tavern for some warmth."

The small samurai continued to whine about the cold before she stopped, "What the hell were their names again? Shit..."

She stumbled forward as she felt someone run into her, the blonde turned around confused as to who it was when she saw a red haired knight that began to apologize profusely. She attempted to give her a warm smile, "It's no problem, accidents happen. You wouldn't happen to be meeting up with some people for a quest would you? Perhaps sent via a certain cowled man?"

---

Katoka consumes:

Draft of Keen Edge | Tier 1 | Damage 3 | 218093

Katoka | HP: 780/780 | EN: 112/112 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 78 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 5 | BH: 39 | AA | BLGT: 32 | P.V.O | REC: 8 | STK: 40

Spoiler

Katoka, The Cerulean Storm
Level: 33
Paragon Level: 20
HP: 780/780
EN: 112/112

Stats:
Damage: 23+3=26
Mitigation: 78
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 5
Battle Healing: 39
AA
BLGT: 32
P.V.O
REC: 8
STK: 40

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Raijin's Corruption | T4/Demonic/Katana | Abs.Acc, Blight, Para.Ven (off), Static
Armor: Oni Haori | T4/Demonic/Light Armor | MIT 2, REC 2
Misc: Aquamarine | T4 Demonic Trinket | ACC III, EVA I

Combat Mastery: Damage R3
Combat Shift: ST
Familiar Skill: Rending Familiar
Custom Skill:

Skills:
Battle Healing R5
Katana R5
Light Armor R5
Energist

Active Mods:
Meticulous
Vengeful Riposte

Inactive Mods:

Addons:
Ferocity
Stamina
Resolve
Precision

Active Extra Skills:
Concentration
Parry
Forgotten King’s Authority

Inactive Extra Skills:
Survival

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal x5
Starter Healing Potion x2

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Basic Training: +5% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Above the two of them was a ring of fire, created by the flight trail of a red and gold plumed eagle. Not long after the circle of flame appeared, a man approached the pair. He was adorned with a long red coat protected by armor plates on the shoulders and forearms as well as an ornate breast plate, emblazoned on which was a phoenix in flight. At his left side was a longsword. The man didn't appear to be immediately impeded by the cold, but upon a closer inspection one could see his visible discomfort.

"There you are," Wulfrin said to Ciela as he approached the group. "I managed to locate the White Rabbit Tavern, but we seemed to have gotten separated. Who's this you found?"

"Name's Wulfrin," The armored man said to the unfamiliar player. "You wouldn't happen to be Katoka would you? Freyd told us to meet up with you. Apparently we are likely to be drafted to the frontlines soon, so it's power level central. What's the quest this go round?"

Wulfrin consumes
Imperial Quarter Blend | Tierless Perfect Potion | DMG III | ID: [221146-1]
Great Basilisk Oolong Tea | T3 Perfect Salve | Toxic Venom III | ID: [222179]

Using 1 Yui's Grace (Donor Award) +600 Exp at end of thread

Wulfrin | HP: 490/490 | EN: 64/64 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 66 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 4 | LD: 2 | BLD: 36 | REC: 3 | TXC VNM: 24

Spoiler

Stat Block
Wulfrin | Level 23 | HP: 490/490 | EN: 64/64 | DMG: 17 | MIT: 66 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 4 | LD: 2 | BLD: 36 | REC: 3

Skills
Active

• Light Armor Rank 5
  • Straight Swords Rank 5
  • Searching Rank 2
  • Battle Healing Rank 1
  • Combat Mastery: Damage 2
  • Familiar Skill: Rending

Extra Skills (Max 3)

• Concentration

Mods (Max 5)

• Meticulous
  • Night Vison

Addons

• Stamina
  • Precision
  • Ferocity
  • Resolve

Inactive

• None

Battle Ready Inventory

• 3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 hp each)
  • 6 T1 Uncommon Health Potions: Heals 5% of Maximum HP.
  • 2 Teleportation Crystals
  • 2x Terra Firma Scale (equivalent to T3 MIT 1)

Equipment
Armored Long Coat | T3 Perfect Light Armor | ID [220094]
MIT 2 | REC 1
[desc.] A long red leather coat with additional armor plates. The right pauldron has the signet of Sentinel Armaments emblazoned on it.

Wolf's Bite | T3 Perfect Straight Sword | ID [220774]
ACC 1 | BLEED 2
[desc.] Sharpened to a razor's edge, this blade cuts deep and leaves lasting wounds. It is well balanced to aid in attacks. The center of the cross guard is the signet of Sentinel Armaments.

Feather | TIER 1 TRINKET | EVA III | ID [205226]
[desc.]: a small feather. remnants of a long-forgotten entity.

Estate Buffs

• Bedroom: "Rested" -1 EN to first 2 combat expenditures each combat
  • Bathroom: "Clean" First DoT effect damage reduced by 20%
  • Basic Kitchen: "Filling" increases effectiveness of one food item by 1 T1 MIT slot (+5 MIT)
  • Storage Closet: "Item Stash" +1 Battle ready Inventory Slot
  • Living room: "Relaxed" +10 out of Combat healing, Energy full after 2 out of combat posts
  • Dining Room: "Tasty" Turn 2 identical food items into a lesser feast. (Feeds 4 players)
  • Attic (Storage): "Col Stash" +5% Col from monster loot
  • Basement: "Multipurpose" +1 LD, LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity (Once per thread)
  • Fishing Pond: "Angler" +2 Fishing Exp per attempt

Edited by Wulfrin
__baiken_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_tristan_mori__sample-ffdf31066e01fcb88062b8dd40846c3d.jpg

Violet's boots crunched in the snow, humming to herself as she walked through Snowfrost. The settlement had a small scattering of players, mostly some of the braver rookie players that littered the lower ten floors of Aincrad. She only went down here on behalf of Freyd, and a few of his associates, helping to drag any promising newbies through the wringer just to get them up to snuff for floor raids. Usually, she'd be keeping an eye out for anyone that she could recognize from the frontlines, as that would be a relatively dead giveaway.

She sipped away at the thermos of freshly brewed tea, a smile on her face as it warmed her from the inside out. She definitely needed to visit that tea shop more often, it had been so long since she'd had such high quality tea. Three other containers of tea were bouncing at her side, filled with the same defensive brew that she was currently sipping on. One of the most popular quest mobs to drag newer frontline-hopefuls through was a boss known as the <<Absolute Zero>>, the fearsome mutation of a mob known as the Avalanche. corrupted and melded by the shadow, it had become far more terrifying... far more lethal, than anything that would be on these lower floors, save for the field bosses that lurked throughout the many floors of Aincrad.

Violet perked up a bit, her dark red eyes catching the sight of a familiar woman, Kataoka if she recalled correctly. She remembered the blonde from the previous floor raid, the other woman having been one of the other DPS players within their squad. She adjusted her mask, making sure it covered the scarred half of her face, the pitch black skull glinting in the faint light cast down from the overcast sky. She was wearing her standard raid gear, her regal white leather armor underneath a modified version of her favorite cloaks, a charcoal grey draping with fluffy white fur lining the underside. Lament bounced on her hip, the dark-hued blade blending in with her clothes.

even for her normal standards, she looked fairly menacing at first glance.

As she approached Kataoka in an effort to speak with her, she noticed a pair of other players had approached her. A woman with short red hair, and soft brown eyes wearing what you would expect a classic knight to wear, and a man with dark brown hair and burning red eyes. Violet finished off the flask of tea, shivering as the effect finally took place, toughening her skin against dangerous attacks. She quietly strode forward, before sliding up to Kataoka, a catlike-grin on her face as she offered the other woman one of the flasks on her hip. "Did the shadow man get ahold of you?" she asked, sliding the tea into Kat's hands (whether she wanted it or not). "Drink up, blondie, you don't wanna catch frostbite, do you?"

she repeated the action with the other two players, passing them the tea flasks for them to enjoy. "If you three are after what I think you are, you probably don't have the survival skill, which means that you're not gonna be able to withstand the cold if ol' Avalanche gets its claws on you." she said dryly. "If you take an antidote with you, and chug it beforehand, it'll keep you nice and safe from status effects. In short, it'll help you stay alive. Keeps you warm, too."

She gave a feral smile, her arms folded across her chest. "The name's Tricolor_Mina, but you can just call me Mina, Alright? I'll be helping Kataoka here keep you gremlins alive!"

Mina consumes:
1x Fortaleza chai | TIERLESS PERFECT SALVE | ANTIDOTE III (ID#: 221242 )
1x imperial quarter blend | TIERLESS PERFECT POTION | DAMAGE III (ID#: 221147-1 )
1x Yomi dragon tea | TIER 4 PERFECT POTION | MITIGATION III {ID#: 221393 )

Mina gives the other players 1x Fortaleza chai (Perfect DOTE's) each (ID#s: 221243, 221244, 221245)

Stats:
Tricolor_Mina | HP: 760/760 | EN: 110/110 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 138 | ACC: 5 | LD: 4 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FRSTB: 40 | V.D.: 76 | Antidote: [3/3]

Battle Ready Shenanigans below uwu

Spoiler

Tricolor_Mina, The Guiding Light

Level: 33
Paragon Level: 17
HP: 760/760
EN: 110/110

Stats:
Damage: 24
Mitigation: 138
Accuracy: 5
Loot Dice: 4
BLGT: 32
BRN: 56
FRSTB: 40
V.D.: 76

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Jack's Burned Lament
Armor: Mask of Rose
Misc: Queen's Gambit

Custom Skill:

Skills:
Saber R5
Light Armor R5
Charge
Energist
Quick Change
Searching R1

Active Mods:
Meticulous
Purify

Inactive Mods:

Addons:
Focus
Resolve
Precision
Field Medic

Active Extra Skills:
First Aid R5
Parry
Assault Mode

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Skylight (Searching): +1 Rank to the Searching skill.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1] Already in use in a different Thread...

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Edited by tricolor_mina

"Yes actually! Are you Mina or Katoka?" She smiled, as her eyes met with the blondes eyes. Ciela wasn't expecting for the person she bumped into to be taller than her based on the stance that she was in. 

After a moment of chatting, she heard a familiar voice. It was Wulfrin. "Hi sweetie! I found Katoka!" She begins gesturing toward Katoka. "We're only waiting on Mina I believe." Right as Ciela finished speaking, she noticed another player approaching who seemed to know Katoka. The new companion introduced herself as Mina and thus their party was completed.

"I completely forgot to introduce myself," she smiled at the ladies. "I'm KnightessCiela, feel free to call me Ciela or you can nickname me whatever you want, I'm not picky."

Mina had offered the group tea, Ciela sipped on it and felt the warmth take over her body. "This is so tasty, thank you Mina!"

Spoiler

KnightessCiela consumes:
KnightessCiela | Level 13 | HP: 290/290 | EN: 44/44 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 91 | ACC: 2 | FL. THRN: 4 | THRNS: 36 | ANTIDOTE [3/3]

The samurai blinked a few times at the flashy entrance of the red cloaked player, "Does he uh, always show up like this?"

She covered her mouth in an attempt to hold back a laugh, "Yes, I'm Katoka, Captain of the Assault Team in Firm Anima." she bowed and looked back at the two players, "It's a pleasure to meat you both. Any friends of Freyd are bound to be good people." her attention was pulled to the arrival of a familiar face that set her mind at ease. She didn't want to have to accompany two new people on her own.

"Mina! It's good to see you again." she accepted the tea she handed out, trying to hide the flush in her cheeks. She didn't want to look bad in front of the newbies but she hadn't thought about bringing antidotes. "What can I say? Haha, the cold isn't so bad!" A gust of frozen wind blew past the group and Kat felt the wind as it nearly blew up the front her clothing. She quickly drank the tea to try and hide her shivering.

"W-Well! Sh-Should we h-head over t-to the t-t-tavern now?" her teeth chattered as she spoke.

----

Katoka consumes:

Fortaleza chai | ID#: 221244

Katoka | HP: 780/780 | EN: 112/112 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 78 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 5 | BH: 39 | AA | BLGT: 32 | P.V.O | REC: 8 | STK: 40 | Antidote: [3/3]

"No complaints from me," Wulfrin said as his familiar came to rest on his outstretched forearm. He walked beside Katoka, Solaris still slightly ablaze sharing his natural heat with those nearby. "I managed to locate it, but I lost my party member in the winding streets. Apparently she got to engrossed in that book of hers. If it weren't for Solaris here, I'd be one frozen solid and two unable to find you guys."

Truthfully he was just rambling. Everyone seemed to think his entrances were flashy despite most of them simply being his flaming eagle just pointing them out with a circular flight pattern. Small talk sometimes helped smooth over the oddities, but sometimes it also just made it that much more awkward. Thankfully his familiar, as displeased with the climate as he might be, seemed to be just what the group needed at the time. Was it as effective as being indoors? Absolutely not, but it was the next best thing the group had to stay warm. Wulfrin hoped this quest would be worth it. He had heard the fight would be rough, and had a much higher chance of going incredibly wrong than the others he had gone on, but he was still on board anyway.

Wulfrin Consumes:
Fortaleza chai | ID: 221245

Wulfrin | HP: 490/490 | EN: 64/64 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 66 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 4 | LD: 2 | BLD: 36 | REC: 3 | TXC VNM: 24 | Antidote: [3/3]