[SHOP-F1] The Molten Blades [Rank 7 Blacksmith]

Crafting attempt 1# 

Getting ready to craft again , Kosan brings out another a material .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something", He melts one , and start hammering it down in a pair of gloves item . He hammers it 12 times then a blue light appears . "A perfect item !" He says happily . 

CD : 11 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 12 *PERF*

Item Type: Gloves

Name: Shadow Gloves
Quality:: Perfect
Description: It's an Steel pair of gloves , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Acc , +1 Dmg M

GIFT TO SOMEONE

^^

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crafting attempt 2# 

Getting ready to craft again , Kosan brings out another a material .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something", He melts one , and start hammering it down in a armor shape item . He hammers it 10 times then a blue light appears . "A rare item !" He says happily . 

CD : 9 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 10 *RARE*

Item Type:  Armor

Name: The Shadow armor
Quality:: Rare
Description: It's an Dragonite armor , Blue and black with white silverish stripes on it. , +2 Dmg M ,

GIFT TO SOMEONE

^^

Crafting attempt 3# 

Getting ready to craft again , Kosan brings out another a material .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something", He melts one , and start hammering it down in a armor shape item . He hammers it 10 times then a blue light appears . "A rare item !" He says happily . 

CD : 9 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 10 *RARE*

Name: The Perfect Balance
Description: It's an steel armor , black with white silverish stripes on it. , +2 EVA ,

Sale

^^

Item-Type: An Rapier.

Name: Daedric Rapier
Description: It's an Iron Rapier., Dark and red as colors. The owner of it gains +2 Damage 
Wanted price: For sale! 

Item: The Daedric Armor
Quality: Rare
Description: It's a Armor with a dark blade with some red stripes on it. The wielder of it gains 2 damage mitigation while wearing it.
Price: For sale

(OOC - Items that never been sold , can find those on page 2 , they were approved a LONG time ago)

Crafting attempt 4#

Getting ready to craft again , Kosan brings out another a material .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something", He melts one , and start hammering it down in a armor shape item . He hammers it 12 times then a blue light appears . "A perfect item !" He says happily . 

CD : 11 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 12 *Perfect*

Name: The Berserker's Armor.
Description: Description: It's an Light Steel , known for his ability to hit the enemy almost always, +1 Dmg M , +2 Acc

Mine

^^

"Hello !" he said smiling.. "Are you searching for a rapier.. ? As i have one of rare condition but i could craft you a perfect if you would need it " he said smiling while showing the rapier he had crafted.

Item-Type: An Rapier.

Name: Daedric Rapier

Description: It's an Iron Rapier., Dark and red as colors. The owner of it gains +2 Damage

A smiling blacksmith approached her asking if she was searching for a rapier. "Yes, i am" He then showed Shizuka a rare <<Rapier>> and she began to take a look at the sword's stats.

Item-Type: An Rapier
Name: Daedric Rapier
Description: It's an Iron Rapier., Dark and red as colors. The owner of it gains +2 Damage

"This is great!" Shizuka liked the red color of the blade. "But how do you want it to be paid?" She hoped that her little earnings would be enough for the good sword, then she looked at her inventory and found several mats just in case.

"Don't worry, and see you around" he said as he waved at her .. "Time to get back to the job" he said rubbing the back of his neck because now he has one more friend .

Crafting attempt 1#

Getting ready to craft , Kosan brings out another a material .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something", He melts one , and start hammering it down in a dagger shape item . He hammers it 12 times then a blue light appears . "A perfect item !" He says happily . 

4164 dice
Item-Type: A Dagger

Name: The Spiny Rose
Description: It's an Steel Dagger ., Green hilt with red blade.. The owner of it gains +3 Damage 

For someone

Crafting attempt 2#

Getting ready to craft again, Kosan brings out another a material .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something", He melts one , and start hammering it down in a pair of gauntlets shape item . He hammers it 12 times then a blue light appears . "A perfect item !" He says happily . 

4167 dice
Item-Type: An pair of gauntlets

Name: The Rose with Thorns
Description: It's an Steel pair of Gauntlets ., red and pink colored.. The owner of it gains +2 Acc and +1 Life Steal. *9-10 Natural Dice* 

For someone

Crafting attempt 3#

Getting ready to craft again, Kosan brings out another a material .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something", He melts one , and start hammering it down in a armor shape item . He hammers it 12 times then a blue light appears . "A rare item !" He says happily . 

CD : 9 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 10 *Rare*
4163 dice
Item-Type: An armor

Name: The Missing Link
Description: It's an Steel Armor ., made out of light steel *Light Armor* , with lighter and darker gray lines on it. The owner of it gains +2 Damage  M

GUILD

Crafting attempt 4#

Getting ready to craft again, Kosan brings out another a material .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something", He melts one , and start hammering it down in a sword shape item . He hammers it 12 times then a blue light appears . "A Uncommon item !" He says happily . 

CD : 8 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 9 *Uncommon*
4165 dice
Item-Type: A sword

Name: The Slasher
Quality:: Uncommon
Description: It's an Steel Sword ., Black hilt with red blade.. The owner of it gains +1 Damage 

GUILD

Crafting attempt 5#

Getting ready to craft again, Kosan brings out another a material .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something", He melts one , and start hammering it down in a sword shape item . He hammers it 12 times then a blue light appears . "A Uncommon item !" He says happily . 

CD : 8 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 9 *Uncommon*
4166 dice

Name: The Butler's Sword
Description: It's an Steel Sword ., Black hilt with black blade.. The owner of it gains +1 Damage 

GUILD

Mari waltzed into Kosan's shop. She had become quite familiar with it now, and she was quite thankful for Kosan and his efforts and contributions to her guild. She had her ups and downs with the steadfast lad but overall she was proud of him and felt he was a positive and strong force within the guild.

"Kosan," Mari called out over the sound of iron hitting iron. "I have a large order for you."

"Oh hey Mari !" he said cheerfully seeing her walking into his shop . She was his friend , and his guild leader ,so he would do anything that he could for her. "What do you need?" he asked while looking through the inventory and getting ready to show her some items in case she wants something of the things he crafted . 

Mari grinned, "Well, I have a dagger that you crafted that is excellent against normal mobs and...." She cleared her throught and added quietly. "..players if need be..." Mari continued. "But I'd like a dagger +3 Damage for bosses since they are immune to paralysis - either that or 2 bleed for 2 turns, which is doable if you have a perfect grade weapon."

Mari paused, placing a large sack of money on the table. "I also want to buy out any other rare or perfect equipment you may have, I want to place it into the guild storage. Let me know an estimate of how much I need to give you." 

"Mari ... Put that sack away ... If it's for the you and the guild of course is free ... I couldn't want anymore than friends ... So i don't need that money .. Right now i have enough for my needs " he said as he put all the items he had available on the table

Name: The Perfect Balance
Description: It's an steel armor , black with white silverish stripes on it. , +2 EVA ,

Item: The Daedric Armor
Quality: Rare
Description: It's a Armor with a dark blade with some red stripes on it. The wielder of it gains 2 damage mitigation while wearing it.

Item-Type: A Dagger

Name: The Spiny Rose
Description: It's an Steel Dagger ., Green hilt with red blade.. The owner of it gains +3 Damage 

Gift to you Mari

Item-Type: An pair of gauntlets

Name: The Rose with Thorns
Description: It's an Steel pair of Gauntlets ., red and pink colored.. The owner of it gains +2 Acc and +1 Life Steal. *9-10 Natural Dice* 

Gift to you Mari

Name: The Missing Link
Description: It's an Steel Armor ., made out of light steel *Light Armor* , with lighter and darker gray lines on it. The owner of it gains +2 Damage  M

GUILD

Name: The Slasher
Description: It's an Steel Sword ., Black hilt with red blade.. The owner of it gains +1 Damage 

GUILD

Name: The Butler's Sword
Description: It's an Steel Sword ., Black hilt with black blade.. The owner of it gains +1 Damage 

GUILD

Mari rubbed her chin; feeling a tad guilty to be getting so many items for free.  "Are you sure?" Mari asked, "Not even materials?  I can probably procure you some materials - I will be going on a solo hunt for some soon, it'd be the least I can do." She put her money away and took all the items and placed them in her inventory.

"This is very generous of you, Kosan."

Crafting attempt 6#

Getting ready to craft again, Kosan brings out another a material .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something", He melts one , and start hammering it down in a sword shape item . He hammers it 1 time then the item shatter.. "I....Failed !" He says disappointed. 

CD : 2 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 3 FAIL
4241 dice

Mari gave a nod. "Right, next time I have a material hunt I'll invite you along." She went to leave but realized she had another reason for coming into the store. She gave her head a slight whack as she cursed under her breath, wishing she wasn't so scatterbrained that day. 

"Actually Kosan - I have one more request. I need some new chest armour; I need it to have +2 Thorns and +1 Evasion." She chewed her lip. Kosan was very kind, but had a habbit of naming her equipment after roses. Which was fine in a sense - but Mari was going for something else. She gave him a small grin. "This time, make the armour name either candy or fairy themed." She gestured toward her pink attire. "I mean - I do look quite pink and small after all eh?"

"Don't worry , i can do that .. I think" he said smiling as he was getting ready to craft again for Mari ... "Candy Themed eh ?... I don't know what name to give it ... I will just use one i think it will be the best." he said as he started melting the ore.

Crafting attempt 7#

Getting ready to craft again, Kosan brings out another a material .. "I will wear the Blacksmither's Boots , maybe it will improve the item with something", He melts one , and start hammering it down in a armor shape item . He hammers it 12 times then a blue light appears . "A perfect item !" He says happily . 

4267 dice

Name: Fae Brier
Description: . A light metal armor that looks pretty and sparkling but don't let its looks fool you, get too close and you may just get pricked!  The owner of it gains +2 Thorns , +1 Eva.

Gifting