[SHOP-F1] The Molten Blades [Rank 7 Blacksmith]

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He grew even more embarrassed from her thanks causing her to giggle a bit at the sudden change of tempo, though not enough for him to become even more flustered from it. It was amusing and she felt a little more comfortable knowing that she wasn't the only one falling prey to the same troublesome emotion, "Well, looks like you're getting some more customers. I guess I should head out then." She stood up from the chair and headed towards the door, but not before pulling up her menu and adding his name to her friends list, "Thanks again, Kosan. For everything... I really do mean it."

Ariel started checking her inventory out of boredom...then she saw a item unfamiliar to her and clicked on it. When it materialized in her hands, she recognized that it was Kosan's order. With a small grin on her face he asked the guy after red left and before he walked away "How about an exchange, the hooded coat you ordered for the rapier I just ordered,seems fair enough.

Item: Thorny Nightmare

Item type : Rapier

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: +1 acc + 2 Dmg

Shop: Molten Blades (I can't do the link thingy , from phone)

Description : A rapier, that is a little heavier than the basic one, with a black colored blade.[rapier hilt parts] A quillon that has a silver rose on the side and langets that appear to be vines in the same black color as the blade and with silver tips. The handle is made of a dark colored leather, the knuckle bow and the pommel the same color. The pommel ends like a katana, not with a bulb. A blade made to inspire fear in it's users opponents.

8343 (using Blacksmither boots)

• 2 weeks later...

Ariel decided to make another visit to Kosan, this time primarily she wanted to ask how he became a orange player..and maybe check if her sword was ready. She entered the shop greeting while closing the door behind her: "Hey Kosan how're you doing? how's business? Mind if I ask you something?"

She decided to look around while waiting for a answer, maybe she could spot a item matching her order's description.

As she was browsing thru the shop's display, Kosan answered her but she was too focused to answer him immediately, she thought she had seen something black near a grey shield. Upon closer inspection she discovered the beautiful handle she described, hastily grabbing the weapon she unsheathed it recognizing it as her ordered sword. It's black blade made it quite unique in comparison with the other silver or grey blades. She sheathed the rapier again and placed it on the counter while answering: "Business in going well, so well that I've run out of materials if you believe it. So now I can't take more orders until I resupply." she then opens her own inventory and takes a item from it. It was 'The Darkin Coat" he ordered a while ago, as she remembers they agreed to exchange the 2 items and continued:

"Okay then your coat for my sword was it? "

Item 'The Darkin Coat' 

Item 'Thorny Nightmare'

8676 - CD 11 + 1(Item)

- Quality : Perfect

- Item Name: Lucky Earrings

- Item Type: Accesory

- Description: a pair of gold earrings, it improves looks and skills as well. (looks like this http://www.artfire.com/uploads/product/0/40/6040/5506040/5506040/large/vintage_style_4_leaf_clover_earrings_541742a8.jpg)

- Enhancements: +1 CD

Crozeph entered the Molten Blades again, it's been a while since he did after the blacksmith named Kosan forged an armor for him an this time he'll be asking for Kosan to forge an armor for him. Crozeph closed the door after entering and pulled out a piece of paper he tore from some kind of newspaper in-game "I'd like to have a custom made armor forged for me, I'll pay with a reasonable price" he said before laying down the paper on the counter,

Item Name: Angel Soul

Description: A grayish armor with wings drawn on the edges facing left. Protects the user from serious damage

Item Type: Light Armor

Enhancements: +3 damage mitigation

price: 1000 col and 1 mat

Kosan saw someone enter his shop "Hey , Hello to you as well.." He said on a sarcastic tone as the player came to the counter and put a order "Ok , sounds fine.. I'll do it right now.." Kosan added as he entered the work room. Within 15 minutes he came back with the armor his costumer wanted.. "Is this good ?" He asked as he put the desired item on the table .."If yes , this would be 1000 col.." He said as he smiled at the player.

8937 ID ((OOC - no one would trade a perfect for one mat (: )

Item Name: Angel Soul

Description: A grayish armor with wings drawn on the edges facing left. Protects the user from serious damage

Item Type: Light Armor

Enhancements: +3 damage mitigation

Crozeph took the armor and admired his work "ahh looks like you made me trust your shop again" he told him Crozeph opened his inventory and transferred his payment on the player "I'll be putting this to good use" he told him. Crozeph walked out of the shop and pulled his cloak " till next time I'll be seeing this shop again" he said before closing the door.

• obtained "Angel Soul"
  • transferred 1000 col and 1 mat

(ooc: a promise is a promise  :-P )

"Most of my crafts are costum made.. And I could craft you a perfect for free.." Kosan said as he smiled towards the new player.. "I mean , for new players are free.." He said as he laughed a little remembering how he was when he was a low level.. "Just tell me , what enchants do you want on your spear ?" He asked the boy in front of him..