[SHOP-F1] The Molten Blades [Rank 7 Blacksmith]

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Umm.. “ She said rather nervously.  Destiny looked at the shop owner,  “Well I came in for a weapon.. A perfect sword to be exact.  But since I don’t have any armor, I would gladly take the deal.  If possible?† she said with a questioning tone.  â€œOh.. I’m being terribly rude.  I’m Destiny, by the way.  Nice to meet you.†

"I'm Kosan , nice to meet you Destiny , and i will gladly craft you both ... But the armor might be weaker .." he said smiling "Okay ! Let's get crafting then !" he said as he equipped his Blacksmither's boots that he usually wears around but he was at a material hunt with his colleagues from the guild ..

Crafting attempt 1#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a perfect item ! "Yay , one down , one to" he said as he put this item in his inventory .

CD : 11 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 12 *PERF*

Item Type: Sword

Name: Destiny Blade
Quality:: Perfect
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg , +1 Bleed

5023^^

Crafting attempt 2#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 10 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a rare item ! "That will do it i think" he said as he put this item in his inventory .

CD : 9 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 10 *RARE*

Item Type: Armor

Name: Fate's Protection
Quality:: Rare
Description: It's an Steel armor , From light shiny steel with other materials , +1 Acc , +1 Dmg M

5025^^

Destiny peered over Kosan’s shoulder and watched as he made items out of raw materials.  She watched as she made a blade.  “Woooooow.†She thought to herself.  “It’s called Destiny Blade…..And huh?  Oh my gosh!  Its of perfect quality!† Destiny wanted to grab it took examine it closer but hesitated.  She then continued to observe Kosan create the next item.  â€œI wonder what its going to be…†she thought to herself.  Destiny watched as Kosan smelted the next items and began hammering at it.  “Woah!†she exclaimed.  Her words caught her off guard, and Destiny put her hands over her mouth.  Destiny looked at the armor and then took a quick look at Kosan and then back to the armor.  “This is amazing!  Thank you so much!  How much do I owe you, Kosan?†

"Nothing" He said smiling . "You said you were send by Celes ... So it's all free .. But make sure you come around next time you need items !" he added as he handed the items and smiling he said another thing "See you around Destiny .. Do not die out there ... I don't do this things for col or materials .. I do it to gather friends around , and help everyone as much as i can" while equipping back his items "Well , I am glad i could be of your use... Now , i will get back to crafting .. See you around !" he added as he went back to check how many materials he has left and other things like that

- ITEMS *Not approved yet , do not use them. Ty ! Will PM you when they are approved*

+ Friends *Hopefully*

Crafting attempt 1#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a perfect item ! "A Perfect" he said as he put this item in his inventory .

Name: The Black Thorn

Quality : Perfect

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg , +1 Bleed

5093^^

Crafting attempt 2#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a perfect item ! "Yay , another perfect!" he said as he put the item in his inventory.

CD : 12 *PERF*

Name: Sinning Armor
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg M , +1 Lifesteal

5099^^

Crafting attempt 3#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a perfect item ! "A rare" he said as he put this item in his inventory .

CD : 10 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 11 *RARE*

Name: Poacher's Sword
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg

5096^^

Crafting attempt 4#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a perfect item ! "A rare" he said as he put this item in his inventory .

Name: Poacher's Armor
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg M

5097^^

After all the hard work Kosan has done a pop-up appeared 

vWyO9hP.jpg

Name: The Warmonger
Description: It's an Heavy , Woodlooking Armor , Made from Bronze with Emeralds + 1 HP , +2 Dmg M

SALE

^^

Item Type:  Scimitar

Name: The Berserker's Scimitar
Description: It's an Steel scimitar , painted in green , known for his abillity to cut through everything . +3 Dmg

SALE

^^

Item Type:  Armor

Name: The Perfect Balance
Description: It's an steel armor , black with white silverish stripes on it. , +2 EVA ,

Sale

^^

tem Type: Armor

Name: The Slipper
Description: It's an Steel armor , Dark Green with Black stripes , +3 Damage Mitigation
For Sale 

^^

*Items that were never sold*

A cloaked figure entered the store, one called The Molten Blade, his face covered in a mask, silver in it's design, a long black leather coat, a pair of tactical jeans, and some military grade combat boots, all black. As the hood was up, covering the whole face of the person, as he looked around, his amethyst eyes gleamed from the eye sockets of the silver mask. He walked to the counter and leaned forward, "I request the the crafting of a new weapon, might one such as yourself be able to craft it for me?" His voice, deeper, muffled by the mask being on his face, as he stood there waiting for the shop owner to answer his question, as he was needing of a new weapon, and he had the Col to burn through.

-Figures Clothes-

Archangel

Shadow Dance

Shadow Skin

Dark Step

“Oh!† Destiny was surprised, she then proceeded to state in an excited voice.  “Wow…Thank you so much Kosan!† Destiny turned and started to walk away,  “Bye Kosan!  Thank you so much again!!† She waved good bye to him. Destiny then crossed her fingers and showed him, "I'll do my best not to die"  She smiled as she left.  Destiny just made a new friend 

"See you Destiny !" he waved at her as another player appeared .. "Hmm , a sword you say ? .. Let me check my inventory ... Yup , i have one , but i don't know if it's good enough for you .. " he said as he handed the sword to the potentially new owner

(OOC - if you don't like something about it like bonuses and things like that i can change'em)

The figure shook his hand, "No I mean a custom weapon, one that if i give you the info on, you can craft." He said as he looked at the player, while placing the weapon back down on the counter, as he wasn't interested in the already made weapon. His violet colored eyes gleaming under the mask, as his coat stood still until he moved his body. "Tell me the price of a custom and i will see if I can do so." He said as he had 1050 Col on him, and then he spoke, "If my Col amount isn't enough I have a uncommon on me at the moment, I can use that as exchange as well with the Col price." He said as the Bloodskal Blade was nice, but he needed a perfect weapon instead.

(OCC: Only people who can change a items stats and info is a merchant.)

(OOC - The item wasn't sold / approved yet . So i can change things like bonuses if you don't like the bonuses from now ..)

"Well well , i can craft one yes .. It's 850 col . I hope you have enough" he said laughing as he rubbed his chin ... "Well , what sword do you want me to craft for you ?" he asked getting ready to note everything about the sword . "But i hope i won't work for nothing like i did for someone some time ago..." he said as he once got a order that he crafted and wasn't never ever picked up...

The figure spoke to the man, "I want a one handed sword, a long sword to be exact, i want it t ohave +3 Damage modifier and i want it to look like this." He said opening up his HUD and materializing a photo of the weapon he wanted, and handed it to the man, as he chuckled under his mask. "Her name, Níðhöggr, The Malice Striker." He said naming the sword after the Dragon that gnaws at a root of the world tree, Yggdrasil. He then wrote something else down and handed it to him. Then the figure opened the transaction tab and sent the man the 850 Col as he asked for, "I do hope that you can craft it for me, i will return when the weapon is made." He said to them and and waited for his response.

-Lost Col-

850 Col

-Weapons Description-

A evil sword, one that was named after the Black Dragon, Níðhöggr, this weapon is demonic in appearance, and emits a evil mist like aura when used in battle, The crystal eye gem in the handle glows when the blade is drawn and only in combat does it ever glow, this weapon is powerful and should never be taken lightly, as each swing gives off a roar, the weapon grants the wielder a boost in power.

+3 in damage output.

-Weapon picture-

4330462.jpg

Crafting attempt 1#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a perfect item ! "A Rare" he said as he put this item in his inventory .

CD : 9+ 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 10 *Rare*

Name: The Spiky Thorn

Quality : Rare

Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Dmg , 

5159*^

Crafting attempt 2#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a perfect item ! "Another Rare" he said as he put the item in his inventory.

CD : 10 *rare*

Name: Shiny Armor
Description: It's an armor , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Evasion

5165^^

"Damn !" he said to himself ... "I couldn't craft his sword today .. I will try tomorrow as well" he added as he leaved his forge to go to some material hunting 

Crafting attempt 1#

As i get ready to craft i choose one material and head over to the furnaces . As i melt it i can see the good quality within .. I get it own and i hammer it 12 times . it transforms into a costum sword "Finally , i crafted it !" he says happily to be able to give it to the one who ordered it few days ago.

Name: Níðhöggr, The Malice Striker

-Weapons Description-

A evil sword, one that was named after the Black Dragon, Níðhöggr, this weapon is demonic in appearance, and emits a evil mist like aura when used in battle, The crystal eye gem in the handle glows when the blade is drawn and only in combat does it ever glow, this weapon is powerful and should never be taken lightly, as each swing gives off a roar, the weapon grants the wielder a boost in power.+3 in damage output.

-Weapon picture-

4330462.jpg

Crafting attempt 2#

Name: Ninja's Armor
Description: It's an Steel sword , From light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Eva

5234^^

Claim walks around looking for a black smith as he need new ear his semi long silver hair swayed a bit as he walked he came across Kosan Chops he pushes open the door and looks around see a few things he was sure if he was in the back working on some ones order or if he had gone mats hunting claim walked up to the conter and pulled out and order foam and a pen as he begins to write down what he need he wrote on the slip that he would like a long sword with +2damage  made in the envelope he but in 14 crafting materials  and place the form on the counter and walked out the shop.

"Hmm , a sword you say ? .. Let me check my inventory ... Yup , i have one , but i don't know if it's good enough for you .. " he said as he handed the sword to the potentially new owner

He stopped and looked at Kosan " oh hey" He griped the blade with his right hand and smiled a bit as he looked it over  as he looked it over with a smile on his face. it was lighter that his long sword. he twirled it around a few times as he passing it between his right and left hand as if he was getting feeling for the blade. it stop in his left and as he look back as Kosan. As he was getting ready for the next boss raid.  " And what make you say that" He smiled at him.