[SHOP-F1] The Molten Blades [Rank 7 Blacksmith]

"YOU !?" Kosan said as he walked from behind his desk. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE !?" he said as he punched life in the face ,making him fall .. "Don't tell me , you little ... You are the ONE who ordered the items !?" he said as he went to his desk ... "What ... are you doing in front of me , Life ...." he said as he watched over him while he walked and turned the shop sign to closed ... 

Life - 39/41 *doesn't matter , not gonna fight.*

(OOC-Link to Rp if someone is caring at all .http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/5777-pp-f1-inside-the-mind-of-a-lost-soul-kosan/)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jun walked into the forge, it was one of his guild mates, "Hey there Kosan, can you do me a massive favour? I need you to make 1 perfect item and 1 rare  item for me. I need you to make me a pair of gauntlets with +3 Damage Mitigation on them, and a chest plate with -2 MD on them. I'll pay you the money for them, I've got it right here."

CONTRACT

Zelrius will pay in full for each Item made by BlackSmith Kosan, along with replace any used Mats, For 5 Uncommon+ a Week. This contract will be in effect till Feburary First

Signature : Zelrius.                                                                                                                                      

Signature : Kosan

"Okay Fallen" he said as he got to get 2 materials and went to craft Fallen his items ...

Crafting attempt 1#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a perfect item ! "a perfect!" he said as he put the item in his inventory.

CD : 12 *PERF*

Item Type: Gauntlets

Name:  Mech Gauntlets
Quality:: Perfect
Description: It's an Steel pair of gauntlets , From light shiny steel with other materials , +3 Dmg M ,

6126^^

Crafting attempt 2#

As i put out one of the fresh materials i see the good potential in it . Smelting it i can sense it will be a good item.. As i start hammering it down it takes 12 times to hammer it and after it transforms into a rare item ! "A rare" he said as he put this item in his inventory .

CD : 9 + 1 (Blacksmither's Boots) = 10 *RARE*

Item Type: Chestplate

Name: Dodging Plate
Quality:: Rare
Description: It's an Steel armor , From light shiny steel with other materials , -2 Mob DIce

6121^^

After being ignored for sometime as other players came and went the man before him not paying attention to him, the figure clicked his tongue and spun on his heel as he flapped his coat and left the shop not saying a word. As he was disappointed in the man for no paying attention to him, after soo much time passed, the figure would find another blacksmith to do business with in another floor. As the door slammed shut and thats all that was left.

After some time searching for a blacksmith Tirito see's a random shop while walking by.. "Hm.. The Molten Blades? I'll give it a shot.." He walks in to see heaps of different blades. He goes to the counter to see nobody there.. "Hey! uh.. I'm looking to see if you do custom orders? Thanks.." Tirito shouts, waiting by patiently.

"It's nice to meet ya, the names Marisa Kirisame though everyone just calls me Marisa!" She says smiling back. Remembering what she had come here for "Oh yeah I was wonderin if you could make me a two-handed straight sword with the ability to paralyze and steal life from enemies, though I'll leave it up to you on it bein rare or perfect." She says as she sits down. "I'll leave it up to you how it will look since you'r making it."

Crozeph walked in the shop carrying a slip of paper he tore from somewhere he doesn't wanto be know. He settled the paper on the counter and saw other players lining up "I would like a custom item made, an armor to be exact" he said. Crozeph smoothed out the piece of paper to show his order.

Item Name: Greyscale armor

Item Type: Light Metal Equipment

Description: a grey armor which protects its user from serious harm and also returns damage whenever the user tries to clash with enemies

enhancements: +2 damage mitigation +1 thorn

price:1300 col

"Hello everyone , i will get to craft your stuff right now .. So for Merisa a two-handed sword , for the last guy who came an costum armor with +2 damage mitigation +1 thorn and for you .. The guy who shouted if someone is here , what do you want me to craft ? " he said as he smiled at the 3 people in front of him.

*OOC - Will do them tomorrow .. I am from the phone right now ... So gomen for any inconvenience .. I PROMISE i will get your items crafted*

Tirito smiles with ease. "Thanks! I have my description here" Tirito handed the paper over..                                                                                                                                                    

ITEM: One-Handed Straight Sword

QUALITY: Rare

NAME: Serenity Eye

DESCRIPTION: This crafted sword has the battle cry of a warrior. The large blue pearl eye on the tip of the hilt goes black when you engage into battle.The sword is pure steel with blue edging. The color of the attack charge is blue.

EFFECT: Damage +2

"I dont have lots to offer but i'm sure i have enough" Tirito said sitting down on the bench.

ITEM: One-Handed Straight Sword

QUALITY: Rare

NAME: Serenity Eye

DESCRIPTION: This crafted sword has the battle cry of a warrior. The large blue pearl eye on the tip of the hilt goes black when you engage into battle.The sword is pure steel with blue edging. The color of the attack charge is blue.

EFFECT: Damage +2.

6493 dice ^^

Item Name: Greyscale armor

Description: a grey armor which protects its user from serious harm and also returns damage whenever the user tries to clash with enemies

enhancements: +2 damage mitigation +1 thorn

6490 dice ^^

ITEM: Two-Handed Straight Sword

QUALITY: Perfect

NAME: Demonic eye

DESCRIPTION: This sword is a sword made after the sword of The Champion. The large red gem on the tip of the hilt transforms into a black eye when you engage into battle.The sword is pure steel with black-grey edging. The color of the attack charge is dark red.

EFFECT: Damage +2, +1 Life steal on 9/10 Natural BD

Dice : 6485 ^^

Firstly I'd like to say Hi XD Secondly ... Is somewhat more large

Malakath Walks into the store and smiles at Kosan "What woul the price be or the material cost for a single gauntlet that looks exactly like this?"

Vincent_Gauntlet_by_Azmal.jpg

"And has these stats"
+3 Damage Mitigation

"Also, I need a pair of boots crafting, if I can get them to look like this"

S_FINAL%20FANTASY_Vincent%20Valentine1_5

"I would also like these to have Life Steal on them if possible"

"And finally I'd like to have a sword made, potentially the biggest project but nontheless needed, the sword will look like this"

the_moon_also_rises___diana_s_weapon___b

"Also unsurprisingly I want it to have the maximum amount of damage enhancement where possible"

"You stated 5 materials would do? Here they are" With that Malakath plods an armful of materials on the counter.

Crozeph walked in the shop eating a bread and looked at his order ready "is it finished now? wow such craft" he said. Crozeph opened his inventory and transferred the col he promised to pay Kosan "thanks a lot" he said. Crozeph took the armor and walked out of the shop still waving his hands at the blacksmith.

• transferred 1300 col
  • obtained Greyscale armor

Tirito looks up and see's his <<Sword>> placed on the counter "Wow..." Tirito walks over with his eyes glazed at the beauty of the weapon. He swings it a few times "I can already feel the power in the sword" He says amazed at the tone of the blade "Here I don't have much but I hope it'll do." 

- Transferred 5 Mats

- Obtained <<Serenity Eye>> 

Tirito walks out with a smile on his face as he looks up to the sky.. "This is going to be great" he whispers to himself.

Item Name: Dragonscale Gloves

Description: a grey pair of gloves which protects its user from serious harm .

enhancements: +3 damage mitigation

6904 dice ^^

ITEM: One Handed Straight Sword

QUALITY: Perfect

NAME: Luna Sword.

DESCRIPTION: This sword is a sword made in a semilunar form. The color of the attack charge is a bright white

EFFECT: Damage +3

6902 dice ^^

Red walked into the shop, though this was her first player shop that she had ever entered. Well... that was if you didn't include her own, but it was nothing compared to this place. There were customers coming in and out, plus there was a distinct smell that this place had. She walked up to the counter, hoping that the man behind it was the owner, "Uh, excuse me. Are you the blacksmith that owns this shop?" She unsheathed her rapier and placed it on the counter, "I was hoping to purchase a new rapier that's a bit better than the one I have now." She pointed at the handle and told him about a few little things that she would like differently (see: LINK), "I think it'd look prettier that way."

ID:

Shop: The Molten Forge

Item Name: Red Rapier

Item Type: 1H Rapier

Item Quality: Perfect

Item Effect: Adds +3 to Damage.

The shop owner wasn't purely business like Red expected him to be. In fact, he was a little more personal than she was comfortable with. He introduced himself as Kosan and extended his hand for a proper greeting, but that wasn't what caught her off guard. It was the giggle that threw her off, which she likely took the wrong way. He's not trying to... No, nobody is that brash. After the second of hesitation, she too extended her hand, grasping his rather lightly. "I, uh, don't... you know." She pointed up, revealing her username so he could see there was nothing more than underscores, "You can call me Red, though." She was the first to pull back her hand and bring it back so that her arms were crossed, "I-I run a shop outside of town... It's called..." Her voice trailed off, Why am I nervous?