[SHOP-F1] The Molten Blades [Rank 7 Blacksmith]

"Hmm.." He said as he watched her name being just blanks.. She said he could call her Red.. "Red eh.." He said as he giggled again a little "nice name you've got " as he smiled ... "Ooh , you own a shop..? That's nice.. Are you a blacksmith.. ? Or a tailor ?" He added smiling at the girl in front of him named Red.."Also... You seem nervous... Want a glass of water..?"

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's testing me, isn't he? She hadn't encountered any players like this before so either this guy was high on his ego, typical stalker potential, or just far too awkward to conversate on a business level, "I run the Pins and Needles tailor shop on the fifth floor, it's new..." She would then mutter under her breath, "... and a little messy and not as busy and..." She shook her head, knocking herself out of the embarrasment, "Thank you for asking, but I'll be alright." She gulped, Maybe I am a bit parched... Am I just overthinking this? I don't feel too well... She hadn't even noticed her heartbeat was rising, but she had a mixture of fear and anxiety, she still wasn't used to conversating so casually.

"Oh.. You're a tailor...?" He said as he noticed she was clear not feeling all right...He sat up , and he said.. "Uhm.. Take a seat..." As he smiled a little ..."so.. A tailor.. Hey , I've got an idea.. I will craft you the better rapier for a mask..." He said as he smiled.. "I really want a mask.. Nothing special about it.. Just a dark mask , looking good .. If you can do that I will craft you a Rapier... Deal ?" He asked as he lend out a hand for a handshake..

Going into the shop Marisa notices he is talking to someone so walks over to red. Putting an arm on her shoulder Marisa talks to Kosan. "I was wondering if my sword was ready yet and if it is could I pick it up ze?" She says while looking around wondering which blade could possibly be her's, then seeming to remember something Marisa turns to look at red. "I havn't really seen ya around before, The names Marisa Kirisame though you can just call me Marisa! What's your name ~Da Ze?" Marisa asks red not really seeming to be paying attention to people's 'personal' bubbles.

Item Name: ninja armor

Item Type: Light Metal Equipment

Description: a black armor which protects its user, making him more agile (guild)

enhancements: +2 evasion

7161P

Item Name: Dragonstorm Rapier

Item Type: Rapier

Description: a grey , shining blade with a red hilt , the color of the charge having the color of fire

enhancements: +3 damage

Item Name: Ninja Gloves

Description: a grey-ish pair of gloves which protects its user from serious harm .

enhancements: +2 damage mitigation

Item Name: Dragonscale boots

Description: a grey pair of greaves which protects its user from serious harm , also helping it evading hits

enhancements: +1 DMG m , +1 evasion

Item Name: Ninja Sword

Description: a grey sword used by ninjas.

enhancements: +2 DMG..

"Ah..." She took a seat, but she wasn't sure whether it was just a trick to get her to stay or something else, "Okay." He seemed to be thinking it over before he spoke back up, reminding himself audibly that she was a tailor. He turned out to want a deal, rapier for a mask, something that would fit her current financial situation better than Col, "Oh, I uh-" She was surprised, he was trusting this no-name girl with a lackluster shop to craft something well enough that it would make up for such a pricey rapier, "I'll accept the deal." She removed her hand, releasing the grip on the bottom of the chair, then shook his hand to finalize the deal.

"Okay then Red , let .e craft you the Rapier , and next time we see , you will handle me the mask , okay ?" He said as he smiled and opened the door to the furnance room , a room which temperature was always at about 55 °C ... He stayed there.. As he melt the iron then hammering it.. From outside the door were Red sat there could be hear only the sound of the metal clashing.. He got out of the workplace with a rapier in his hand... "Okay , order done !" He said as he smiled and dusted off his clothes... In that room it was all dusty , he used to wear a special gear for it , but this craft was done fast for his new friend Red.. "Hope is good enough .." He said as he handled the rapier to her...

Item Name: Dragonstorm Rapier

Item Type: Rapier

Description: a grey , shining blade with a red hilt , the color of the charge having the color of fire

enhancements: +3 damage

... "Well ? How is the rapier ?.." He asked her.. He didn't spend time to check it, he just crafted it , the reason the blade was still hot a little..

Smiling slightly Marisa picks up the blade and looks it over. "It's a pretty nice blade, thanks Kosan!" She says to him then equipping it and goes out the door seeming excited about using her new weapon.

[Gained two-handed straight blade Demonic eye: +2 damage and +1 life-steal on roll 9-10]

Shinex walked into the shop and just looked around first. He wouldn't pay attention to the other customers, instead the weapons. Definitely not gonna get any armor. I already got what I need. A new sword however, Shinex scratched his head. He noticed the ninja sword. He then pulled his mask down. He then looked at the ninja armor. Would you look at that? Some things to go with my ninja mask. Eh... I'll probably stick with what I have now. I only need a sword. Shinex would holler at the blacksmith. "Hey! How much would you charge me if you were to make a rare sword?"

"Sounds good, Kosan." She returned the smile, relieved that she'd have a moment to think about things. As he turned the corner into the room, she looked down, wide-eyed, "Oh, geez, I can't believe I just did that." She was muttering soft enough that nobody would be able to overhear, not that there was anyone else in at the time, "He probably thinks I'm just some awkward girl that doesn't get out enough." She shook her head, "Not that he'd be wrong, but..." She jumped as she heard his voice perk out, stating that he was already done, "Wow, that was really fast." She wasn't nearly that fast at crafting herself, "It looks incredible." She extended her arms out to hold the rapier, nearly dropping it when she felt the heat. It didn't hurt, but it spooked her, "Oh, sorry... Sorry, but it looks exactly what I expected it to. You're really good at this."

Shinex walked over to the two players. "Sorry, did I interrupt something?" He scratched the back of his head. "Hope I didn't screw anything up." Shinex then looked at the blacksmith. "I'll pay with Col." Shinex stopped to think for a moment. "I just wanted a curved one handed sword that gives me +1 Damage and +1 Accuracy. I want the name to be Dragonic Slicer." Shinex pulled up a menu to take out his Col. He also described on what he wanted the sword to look like.

41SQE2KFTYL.jpg

"W..well.. You're welcome Red.." He said as he blushed a little.. People only come to his shop with orders , then leaved , then they came back and so on.. Rarely someone told him he does a good job.. "Oh.. I've crafted you something else as well.. A gift to say so.. " he said as he opened his HUD , getting the armor he crafted as he crsfted the rapier out.. "Hope is good of something.. I crafted it really fast.." He said as he placed the armor in front of her..

Item Name: Dragonstorm armor

Item Type: Armor

Description: a grey , shining armor that protects the owner from serious harm

enhancements: +3 damage mitigation

7200^^

7221 (Perfect , Kosan overdid it .. He will tax you the same tho..)

Item Name: Dragonic Slicer

Item Type: Curved Sword.

Description: 41SQE2KFTYL.jpg

enhancements: +2 DMG , +1 ACC

"Don't worry.. " Kosan said as he went in the back room and crafted his sword really fast.. "Hope is good enough.." He said as he handed it to the player in front of him , smiling.

Ariel was going window shopping through the floor 1, she sees a stone-brick stop. Somehow she felt tempted to enter and stepped inside. There were 2 former clients of hers in there. As she entered went to the wooden desk in the center, she nodded and asked the owner.

"You didn't say you were a blacksmith. I was looking for a place to get myself a new blade. How much would it cost me for a rapier like this?" she handed him a order form that she completed at her place. "I will go in a quest soon and I want to be prepared."

Item: Thorny Nightmare

Item type : Rapier

Quality: Rare/Perfect(preferably perfect)

Enhancement: +1 acc  +1 or 2 Dmg
Shop

Description : A rapier, that is a little heavier than the basic one, with a black colored blade.[rapier hilt parts] A quillon that has a silver rose on the side and langets that appear to be vines(like in the pic before) in the same black color as the blade and with silver tips. The handle is made of a dark colored leather, the knuckle bow and the pommel the same color. The pommel ends like a katana, not with a bulb.(just like the end cap in this pic, without the grip). A blade made to inspire fear in it's users opponents.

Shinex payed off his money and took the sword. He swung it around to see that it was very quick. "Thanks man. This forge is something I'll definitely come back to." He equipped the scabbard of his sword on his back. Afterwards he sheathed his sword. The sword was smaller than the one he had before, but Shinex is fine with it. Shinex waved and left the shop.

He stuttered, she tilted her head, He's getting embarrassed? She hadn't thought about it, but she had no idea how long he had been in the game or what level he was, just his name and his profession. She hadn't spent a fraction of the time it'd take to learn his actual personality so it bothered her that she was so harsh in her judgment so earlier on. In fact, he was even going so far as to supply her with some armor that he just finished crafting as well, "Oh, well... I-I don't know what to say..." She couldn't wear heavy armor and benefit from the stats, but it was a gracious gift and she couldn't so no to him after all the help he had given her so far, "Thank you, Kosan." She examined the armor, it was as high a quality as her rapier and he expected nothing in return, "It looks really... fancy." She'd find a way to return the favor, but she figured it'd be better for it to be a surprise, much like today was.