[Floor 1] Freya's Sit-in Bakery Shop {Open}

Freya walks around the Town of Beginning looking for her shop. Freya finds the building near the Quest Board. Freya smiles as she skips into the building. Her eyes glow from excitement as she looks around the shop to get a good feel for her surroundings. Freya locks her new shop door and begins cleaning the shop to look nice and proper for guests when they arrive.

4d13d02c-a395-45dd-b793-4a8e23193fff1_zps5ee5e2c5.jpg?t=1409783050

Freya walks around the counter and finds a bunch of cooking pots, frying pan, stirring spoons ect... Freya smiles and admires the 3 glass casings. "Hmm, I can use these for my bakery goodies!" she says with a grin. Looking behind her she sees a built in wall glass pantry in shape of a half circle with a couple layers of shelve built in with it. "I can use this for my spices among other things too" she says touching the glass. Realizing she made finger print, she removed her hand and started looking around the shop some more. Freya sees tables with chair bolted to to floor in the small open area to the right of the store entrance. Freya smiles and says "I did well" as she pats herself on the back.

Rank 3 Chef

4 Crafts a day

Next Level Total EXP: 80

Crafting EXP:

3/80

Requested Meals/Buffs:

[Essential Nutrients] {Perfect Meal Needed} Ordered from Steel

â—„ 900 Col

1=Epic fail (1 EXP)

2-3=fails (1 EXP)

4-5=bad (1 EXP)

6-8=Good Item (2 EXP)

9-10=Uncommon Item (3 EXP GM approval)

11=Rare Item (5 EXP GM approval)

12= Perfect Item (8 EXP GM approval)

[b]Crafting Dice[/b]:

[b]Quality[/b]:

[b]Exp[/b]:

[quote]
[center][b]Item:[/b] 

[b]Type:[/b] 

[b]Quality:[/b] 

[b]Shop:[/b] 

[b]Enhancements:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b]

[/quote][/center]

Perfect Meals/Drinks Sell For 1,000 Col

Rare Meals/Drinks Sell For 700 Col

Uncommon Meals/Drinks Sell For 400 Col

Every Other Meal/Drink 100 Col

Treats for Sale:

Special Treats for Sale:

Item: Roasted Wolf Stew

Type: Consumable

Quality: Rare

Shop: Freya's Sit-in Bakery Shop {Rank 2 Chef}

Enhancements: {Hearty}

Description: Roasted stew letting consumer craft more per day! +2 Crafting Attempts per day for 12 hours

Item: Sweet Berry Beer

Type: Drinkable

Quality: Uncommon

Shop: Freya's Sit-in Bakery Shop

Enhancements: {Alcoholic}

Description: A sweet beer made from berries! +1 Damage

Item: Small Golden Apple Tarts

Enhancements: [Vitamins]

Description: Tasty bite size golden apple tart that allows you to Find more goodies out in the field. +1 Loot Die

Item: Roasted Wolf Stew

Quality: Rare

Shop: Freya's Sit-in Bakery Shop {Rank 2 Chef}

Enhancements: {Hearty}

Description: Roasted stew letting consumer craft more per day! +2 Crafting Attempts per day for 12 hours

Item: Hardy Baked Potato

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: [Antioxidants 1], [Alcoholic 1], [Vitamins 1]

Description: Delicious Baked Potato!! +1 Immunity, +1 Damage and -1 Evasion, +1 Loot Dice

Item: Cinnamon Carrot Cake

Enhancements: [Probiotics]

Description: A yummy filling Cinnamon Carrot Cake made from fresh carrots. +3 Mitigation from Poison/Bleed damage

Sold Food:

Item: Rabbit Stew

Enhancements: Essential Nutrients

Description: A stew that makes the consumer craft better. +1 Crafting Die

Ingredients for Cooking:

â—„ 1* Small Paprika Vine

â—„ 1* Plump Red Apple

â—„ 1* Timber Wolf Meats

â—„ 1* Small Piece of Unknown Meat

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

craft craft craft crafty craft craft

Description: Delicious Baked Potato!! +1 Immunity, +1 Damage and -1 Evasion, +1 Loot Dice

Crafting Dice: 12

Exp: 8

Freya tries to cook her last meal for the day. Trying to make a caramel apple, Freya fails. Somehow the apple grows a face with sharp teeth. Freya screams as the apple critter starts casing her around the bakery. Freya quickly grabs a pot and drops it on the apple critter making a mess on the floor. Freya frowns, gets a mop and cleans up her kitchen area.

Crafting Dice: 4

Quality: Fail

Exp: 1

Freya starts making her first meal for the day. She decides to try doing something with some rabbit meat today. Freya puts a pot of water on the stove top and starts cutting the rabbit meat into small pieces. Freya puts the cut up meat in the pot as the water starts to boil. Freya looks around thinking what she can put in there next. Putting a bunch of other things in the pot to cook with the meat she smiles as she waits for the stew to be done. At completion of the meal the pot with the cooked food gleams blue for a couple seconds. At that point she new it was a perfect meal.

Freya rinses off some potatoes and puts them in some hot water in a pot. When the potatoes were soft enough Freya took them out of the pot and stated smashing them into goo. Freya puts the now mashed potatoes on the oven hoping to cook and make something out of it but keeps it on the stove to long and makes it burned. Freya has made some burned mashed potatoes now. She looks at them and sighs in disappointment and scoops the burnt mashed potatoes in the garbage. Freya stars cooking again.

Crafting Dice: 7

Quality: Bad

Freya takes some carrots out of her bag and starts rinsing them off. She then puts the carrots in a pot with boiling hot water and starts to boil then to make them soft. When cooked all the way through Freya puts them i a bowl and start smashing the soft carrots into goo. Freya in another starts making the mix for the carrot cake. When finishes she stirs the smashed carrots and the cake mix together really good, puts it into a cake pan, and puts it into the oven. Freya sets the timer. When the timer beeps she takes the cake out and puts it on the counter to cool. Freya smiles at the Cinnamon Carrot Cake that she made.

Item: Cinnamon Carrot Cake

Enhancements: [Probiotics]

Description: A yummy filling Cinnamon Carrot Cake made from fresh carrots. +3 Mitigation from Poison/Bleed damage

Freya looks at the woman that walked in and says "Yay my first costumer! I have available right now my perfectly made Baked Potato and my Perfectly made Rabbit Stew. For you being my first ever costumer I will give you a discount. Instead of charging you 2,000 col for my 2 Perfect meals I will charge you 1,500 Col. Take it or leave it cause it's a one time offer?" Freya happily takes her meals out of the glass casing and sets it on the counter top.

Primrose wants to buy:

Freya charges her:

1,500 Col for both meals

I was very tempted to just take her whole inventory of food until I realized I was quite some col short.I'm grateful for the off but I think I'll just take the rabbit stew for eight now. It not only relieves me to know that this shop sells great food but it has an awesome shop owner too! So it will be 1,000 col correct? I said, placing half a bag of col on the table.

Smiling at the lady Freya says "You still are my first costumer so I'll still give you that discount. 500 Col will be your total today please." Freya puts the Baked potato away and leaves the Rabbit stew out for purchasing.

Freya wants 500 col for:

Freya attempts to bake another Carrot Cake. She cooks the carrot. Freya smashes the carrots into goo after they are cooked then put the goo aside to make the batter for the cake. When the batter is done she mixes the cake batter and the carrot goo together. She puts the carrot cake batter in a cake pan and puts it in the oven. Freya gets detracted by her nails and doesn't here the time go off for the cake. Freya goes to check on the cake and long behold its burnt. Freya frowns and scoops the burnt cake into the garbage.

Crafting Dice: 3

Quality: Fail

craft craft craft crafty craft craft

Item: Small Golden Apple Tarts

Enhancements: [Vitamins]

Description: Tasty bite size golden apple tart that allows you to Find more goodies out in the field. +1 Loot Die

Crafting Dice: 10

Exp: 3

Thank you very much, I appreciate your kindness. I hope this will become the busiest shop in Aincrad! I called to her as I walked out of the shop, leaving a bag of col on the counter for her to pick up.

1450 - 500 = 950