[Floor 1] Freya's Sit-in Bakery Shop {Open}

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elda was walking around the beginner town and decides to go into the bakery by the quest board. Elda walks in and looks around for a bit trying to see if there was anything around that she could use for her Gemini Quest later. "Hello is anyone here?" Elda calls out still looking around.

Freya comes out from the back room of her bakery and greets the costumer. "Hello there what can I get you..." Freya looks up and sees someone that looks exactly like her. Freya walks around the counter to stand buy the costumer. "What is your name..." Freya says in a weird crazy voice. Freya starts to tear up a bit while looking at the costumer.

Looking at Freya, Elda gets really confused. "I-I'm Elda, who are y-you and why do y-you look like m-me" Elda starts to back up a little freaked out now. Elda knocks a vase with her hand by accident. "Oh god I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid sometimes" Elda says as she gets onto her knees and starts cleaning up her mess while she begins to tear up a bit too.

Freya runs and drops to the ground next to Elda. Freya grabs both of Elda's hand with hers and says "I Freya, mom never told you about me? Before I came into this game, my dad had told me that I had a twin sister and at first I didn't believe him but looking at you I just...Wow your so beautiful Elda." Freya lets go of Elda's hand and says "Here I'll prove it" Freya says as she stand up, lifts up her shirt and shows her the moon shape birth mark right under her belly button. "Dad says my twin would have the same mark as me. Please don't be afraid. I've been waiting a long time for this moment."

Elda's eyes widen as she sees the birth mark on Freya. Elda stands and slowly lifts up her shirt revealing the same birth mark in the same place. "My mother told me I was one of a kind." Elda puts her shirt down and looks down at her mess. "I really am sorry about that." Elda starts to cry so she puts her hands over her eyes and falls to her knees.

"Oh gosh Elda, the mess isn't that big of a deal. I can clean it up later," Freya says as she sits on her knees next to Elda. Freya takes Elda's hands again and puts them away from her face. Freya puts both hands on Elda's face and wipes her tears away. "Elda I'm really glad I found you and now that I found you, I'm not going anywhere okay? Do you have a shop anywhere honey? I can come visit you or we can even RP together!?" Freya says smiling at Elda now holding Elda's hands with hers.

Elda sniffles and says "Mom lied to me my entire life, she even told me that the man she was with was my real dad. Why.. Why would she say that. Mom left me at home by myself and never let me go to school. I had NO friends. I was alone my whole life cause mom was never home and my step dad never really liked me. I have social skill issues because of her. I had to learn everything I know by my self. Why didn't she tell me I had a sister." Elda started balling again and her head fell into Freya's lap.

Freya sighed and lifted Elda face up wiping the tears from her face again. "I'm here now and I'm never leaving Elda" Freya says as she stands up and helps Elda up to her feet to. "Now you know I'm a chef, what do you want. I'll give you one free meal" Freya smiles as she goes back around the counter. "I have some wine if you like it, I never did but yea" Freya giggles a bit.

Elda giggles a bit and walks to the counter top and says "I don't like free things but I have this armor I could trade you for something. Um actually the wine sound good wait do you have anything that gives extra damage. I'm going to do that Gemini Quest and I really need the enhancement."

"Yea the wine has a +3 damage buff but -3 evasion. I hope that's okay and sure I'll trade for an armor. I've been needing one. So I'll trade you this wine for the armor then. When you're able to Rp you should pm me. I would really like to get to know you." Freya smiles as she takes to wine out from the shelf in back of her.

Freya trades:

Item: Purple Wine

Type: Drinkable

Quality: Perfect

Shop: Freya's Sit-in Bakery Shop

Enhancements: [Alcoholic]

Description: A black berry wine that when consumed make the consumer hit it's enemy harder. +3 Damage, -3 Evasion

For Elda's:

Item: Hard Black Leather Armor

Quality: Perfect

Shop: Elda's Tailor Shop

Description: This hard leather armor is made to reflect damage from enemies. The leather act as a long sleeved, long pants, jumpsuit that covers the entire body. +3 Damage Mitigation

"Thank you so much and I will PM you Freya." Elda says as she walks out the shop door. As the door closes behind her and stops and says "WOW I have a sister." Elda smiles a little and says "Off to do the Gemini Quest now. With this wine I'm sure to beat it now. Whatever it is that is."

• 3 weeks later...