[PP-F4] Recovering [Mitoko, Kaito]

Returning from what would have looked like a possibility to be recruited into a guild, but ended up finding himself in the woods of the fourth floor. "How did I get here? I wasn't even on this floor. Forget it... I am just going to sit here for a while." He lays against a tree in the snow-covered forest. "I hate myself. For acting like that. He probably meant it as a joke, instead I took too harshly." Looking at Dexter, sleeping besides him, he decided to take a nap too.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitoko stared at the snowy ground with a melancholic-like gaze, her eyes full of the homesick blues. "The snow sure looks beautiful... It's like I'm in a marshmallow world!" she thought as she forced a light smile on her face, falling back into the cold slush and thudding to the floor awkwardly, something that would make most people say "ow." She'd roll around on the ground, making snow angels and such with a giggle, before shaking her head as she stood up and glanced ahead of her. A sleeping figure... was it alright to interrupt their slumber? He did seem to be in a deep sleep it appeared. But the fact that he wasn't high up in a place where monsters couldn't attacked seemed to irritate her slightly. Mitoko walked up to the boy and glanced at him, thinking about the best way to wake him up without raising hell. She cupped a snowball in her hands and threw it at him gently, but hard enough to wake him up hopefully. "Hey mister! It's not safe to sleep like that... we have branches as safe havens!" she'd exclaim cheekily.

Yawning, he looks up from the tree. He scans the area. Seeing the girl, he continues looking around before it registers in his brain that someone was there. "AHH!" He crawls behind the tree rapidly and then peeks from behind it. "S-sorry, I'm um.. d-don't like jump scares. It wasn't really a jump scare, I didn't notice her, but she doesn't need to know that." He gets up and shakes the snow off himself. "I was out for a while." Not noticing the snow left over on his head, which looked white, he glances at the girl. "Um, something happened so I f-forgot about getting on t-the branch."

"O-Oopsies... I'm sorry sir! A-And I see... we all forget...- stuff!" she'd awkwardly stutter before looking down at the snowy "ice-cream floor" and cupping a small ball of snow in her delicate hands. Looking back up, she smiled lightly. "Would you like t-to have a snowball fight? I mean you don't have to if-" she immediately quieted herself and attempted to make an even bigger snowball to busy herself, keeping her ears open for the players reply. "It would be really fun! The snow reminds me of... Oh I cant recall it."

"A s-snowball f-fight? Um, I um n-never been in one." He sighs slightly. Dexter, his dog , wakes up and begins to sniff the girl. The dog then starts to rub against her. "S-sorry, he like n-new people. Dexter, stop!" He runs over to the dog and tries to pull him, but end of falling down. "Wow, he's heavy!" Dylan attempts to pry him off, but this time he falls backwards and gets his head stuck in the snow. "THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I'M GETTING STUCK LIKE THIS!"

"O-Oh? It's really f- Eek!" Mitoko squeaked as a large dog tackled her. Her crimson red eyes widened as she stared at the adorable emotion filled eyes of the Labrador Retriever. "A-Aww! It's so adorable! Who's a good boy Dex? Yes you are~!" she cooed childishly while hugging the dog and stroking its fur, giggling as she got a few licks on her cheek. But when she stopped she gasped, seeing the boy fall backwards in the sand. She felt concerned at first, but shoved it away when the idea of making snow angels came into mind. "Being like this is the perfect way to make a snow angel!" she chirped, laying on the ground beside him and making a snow angel, getting up and admiring the "perfection" she has made in the snow.

After finally getting unstuck, he looks at the stranger and how care-free she was. "Um.." Dylan was confused at the happiness she showed, given all that had happened to him lately. "I wish I could be like that. Not caring about anything and being happy." He looks to his left to see Dexter making a snow angel as well. "He's so silly.. He's just like her.." Dylan sighs, a bit sad. He sits down and lays against a tree.

Mitoko looked over at Dylan and noticed that she had been too childish for a fact. "Oh... Sorry about that," she'd nervously laugh before standing silently for a moment... taking in the awkwardness uneasily. But to break the silence, she walked up to him and sighed, trying to be a little serious herself. Honestly she was being childish to try to GET USED to this place. Or hell hole it was called. "Um... y-you okay mister?" she'd ask, hoping to find a way to cheer him up. She hated to see people frown, it made her down a little as well... She'd lean against the tree while waiting for a reply... and hopefully she could brighten the atmosphere up.

Mitoko nodded as she listened closely, hoping to find a way to brighten him up. She wasn't nosy... but she just wanted to help. "O-Okay... call me Mitoko then. And I-I'm sorry if I'm nosy! Could you um... t-tell me what happened recently? I could try to cheer you up um- if it's okay with you?" she smiled lightly. "Maybe I shouldn't get up and make snowmen and listen instead. Hopefully that works! Gaah... why am I so nice?" she'd ask herself, and shrug. It came naturally, because it was just like Mitoko to go out of her way- yes, even for strangers that is.

"C-cheer me up?" Around this point, especially grouped with the smile she gave, Dylan's face flushed with crimson or for simplicity, he blushed. He notices it, but in trying to hide his face by looking down, his face began to look redder and redder. "Uhh.. I'm okay w-with t-that. Why is she being so nice to me!? I really don't understand! I feel so wierd!"

"I'll try my best!" she assured with a kind smile, sitting down beside him. "I heard there's a huge mountain full of pointless gems nearby! It's really cool and time consuming- I doubt you'd wanna travel however. - I know something! Do you wanna build a snowman~?" Mitoko sang the last part out, with a childish expression as she tilted her head to the side a little, waiting for his response. "I don't know what I have for the nose but we'll find something! I think," she laughed.

"Pull yourself together! Now is not the time for this! Act normal!" The redness in his face goes away, but as soon as she sits down next to him, it returns to being bright red. "THE MOUTAIN SOUNDS GREAT!" He sighs again, and gets up. "We should get going! If w-we go now, we can make it b-" Dexter, who was whimpering a few minutes of the lack attention given to him, tackles Dylan. Dexter then proceeds to start licking the boy. "AHH! DEXTER, WHY?!"

"Orrr not! The random mountain up a hill it is!" 'O-Okiee- oh!" Mitoko was surprised to hear random shouting and <> being tackled and licked by his loveable familiar Dexter. "I want to get a familiar too... it must be really fun to have one! So many to pick from, I wonder what it'll go down to in the end." she smiled and watched closely as he would interact with his familiar, and waiting for him to give the "ready signal" for their adventure. She wasn't so positive what lied up there, but Kaito always told her not to "give into fear". She held onto all his words of advice... she was going to learn to take risks so she could master this game. But Mitoko hated being serious ALL the time. Maybe she could slack off a little and enjoy "ice cream land"!

The dog, sensing how is master was feeling, got off and went to the side of the girl. It thought that the girl was great and expressed this feeling by wagging its tail and panting rapidly. "Thank you Dexter.. Let's go, Mitoko! You know, you are very pretty." He stops, as if somebody had pressed the brakes on him. "D-Dexter.. I m-meant Dexter! I mean y-you are p-pretty, b-but he is and I'm m-making this w-worse, aren't I?"

"Please tell me I didn't just say that! I did didn't I! Well now its awkward for the both of us because of my bloody mouth! I'm ignoring all signs of emotions now! I don't even think it was "me" who said that! Do I have multiple personality disorder? Is that a possibility?" Around this time, he realizes that he had ran off, leaving behind both Dexter and Mitoko. "Geez, I'm such a moron.. for all the wrong reasons. Well at least I reached the mountain. I'll just wait here." He sit down and waits for the duo to arrive.

She nodded with a smile and stopped in her tracks, blushing brightly as she heard him say that... "E-Eh?! WHA- Okay..." She would shake her head and stutter. "I-It's okay we make mistakes! And no y-you're fine really!-" she'd watch as he'd dash up the mountain quickly... Mitoko almost felt a sweat drop on her face. "Well... you are a pretty dog now that he mentioned it!" she giggled while petting the Labrador's head gently and looking up the hill to see Dylan sitting down somewhere. "Come on! Let's race!" she giggled at Dexter and smiled as he would bark in agreement. They made it up to the top finally, Mitoko out of breath. "I-I survived!" she then noticed a different expression on the boys' face however. But she couldn't recall how he was feeling for some reason.

H

His neutral expression turns into a sort a forced smile. "L-lets enter.. I couldn't keep that up. Forget, I'll just concentrate.." Dylan looks at the massive steel doors, with barely legible writing scribed onto the bottom: Pity th foo s w o dare t verse this m ntain. "You would think they would want a subtler entrance. Why do I have those gut-wrenching feeling in my stomach. Oh wait. That's just my stomach rumbling." Upon further inspection, Dylan realizes that this cave is for strong players, guilds and parties.. Curious, he decides to keep the secret to himself. "Pity the fools who traverse this mountain. I'm not a fool, so it doesn't apply to me! Well, this cave is safe it says, and has barely any danger to us. Lets go!" Dylan runs into the mountain, unaware of the trouble caused by venturing further.

[OOC: I promise you won't die, but I can't say the same for me or Dexter.

A hooded player approaches from behind. A orange cursor displays above the player and he looks at two players. "Care if I join the party?" the mysterious player spoke, as he quickly equips his Scimitar. The feeling of dangerous runs through the course of his body. He glances at the two players and recognized the pinkette. It was Mitoko. He pulled his hood covering his eyes, so he could hide his face from her. "Damn it. This is the wrong time to show up." he'd think, as he tries to figure out a way out. Then the other player said to Mitoko that the cave was safe and barely had any danger. "Bad idea.. Things won't end well if we walk in there." he said, as he slowly backs up.

Mitoko nodded cheerfully and replied. "H-Hai! Don't walk too fast because I'm not good at running!" she'd state while following him into the creepy part of this mountain place. "Let's wing it I guess. If we die then... hopefully not!" she mumbled under her breath as she kept silent for the rest of the time, due to Dylan being silent as well. "What will we find this time? Perhaps a yeti like they always say? Or maybe a penguin- who could fight that?!" But then her eyes saw a hooded orange player. "W-Wait! That's no good! I heard they like to hurt people for things." she thought with a tensed expression while backing up nervously, studying his cursor and reading the bold orange name. Then it hit her. She couldn't bring herself to believe it was him. Did he really do this? He hurt someone... "K-Kaito...? Why would you-" she kept quiet and looked over at Dylan. "H-He's a good friend, no need to worry about that! He really can help us out with leveling!" the pinkette slowly forced herself into her usual happy-go-lucky attitude, trying to avoid the truth while acting casual. "I told you not to do crazy things... this was the worst of them all!" She'd watch as he backed up slightly, not knowing how to react in a situation like this.

"I'm sure he had his reasons, probably someone attacked him and he had to defend himself. Maybe that's why.. That's only to keep her calm, you don't get a orange cursor if you are attacked and you kill the attacker." Looking forward he found a skeleton and what looks like to be a fairy guarding it. "A familiar and its owner." He blinks at the remain, neutral in expression. "The best way to level up is to level grind boars, but that gets boring and works less and less as you level up. You have to find strong enemies. Such as this!" 2 dwarves lay up ahead and Dylan had sprinting to the first. "X-Blade!" He slices as it, making an X in the small creature.

Mitoko's HP: 11/11

Kaito's HP: 15/15

Dylan's HP: 19/19

Dexter's HP: 16/16

Dwarve 1's HP: 17/20

Dwarve 2's HP: 20/20

Monster Name: Dwarf

Monster HP: 20/20

Description: A small humanoid monster that lives for digging and precious ores. Using the ores, they make weapons and such, so they attack with those. (-3DMG per attack)