[PP-F4] Recovering [Mitoko, Kaito]

"Hmm... right!" Mitoko nodded lightly as she swiftly drew her steel rapier and gripped it tightly. "I'm not going to believe he is a player killer. He isn't you dummy. Wow I guess I am blind after all..." The pinkette started to become delusional, choosing not to believe the truth even if she knew it was true. Her eyes focused on the dwarf as she gulped at how strong it appeared. "No worries! Fear only makes it worse here," she thought before charging at the dwarve and riskily moving in close. But before she could cower, she went in and sliced away at the enemy and nodded in satisfaction. "So far so good."

Mitoko's HP: 11/11

Kaito's HP: 15/15

Dylan's HP: 19/19

Dexter's HP: 16/16

Dwarve 1's HP: 17/20

Dwarve 2's HP: 17/20

Monster Name: Dwarf

Monster HP: 20/20

Description: A small humanoid monster that lives for digging and precious ores. Using the ores, they make weapons and such, so they attack with those. (-3DMG per attack)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hmm... right!" Mitoko nodded lightly as she swiftly drew her steel rapier and gripped it tightly. "I'm not going to believe he is a player killer. He isn't you dummy. Wow I guess I am blind after all..." The pinkette started to become delusional, choosing not to believe the truth even if she knew it was true. Her eyes focused on the dwarf as she gulped at how strong it appeared. "No worries! Fear only makes it worse here," she thought before charging at the dwarve and riskily moving in close. But before she could cower, she went in and sliced away at the enemy and nodded in satisfaction. "So far so good."

Kaito's HP: 15/15

Monster Name: Dwarf

Monster HP: 20/20

Description: A small humanoid monster that lives for digging and precious ores. Using the ores, they make weapons and such, so they attack with those. (-3DMG per attack)

The sense of Mitoko facing disappointed hit Kaito. He slowly removed his hood and had a ashamed expression on his face, but there were two dwarves to deal with and the conversation had to be put aside for a while. "It would be best if I didn't say anything this whole battle." he thought to himself, as he attempts to fight the Dwarve. Even though he tried to let the sense of Mitoko being disappointed, it always came back to him. With the distraction, the Dwarve took the chance and struck him in the chest. "D--Damn it.." he said, as he pulls the weapons out of his chest and falls to his knees.

PARTY:

Kaito's HP: 12/15

ENEMY:

The sense of Mitoko facing disappointed hit Kaito. He slowly removed his hood and had a ashamed expression on his face, but there were two dwarves to deal with and the conversation had to be put aside for a while. "It would be best if I didn't say anything this whole battle." he thought to himself, as he attempts to fight the Dwarve. Even though he tried to let the sense of Mitoko being disappointed, it always came back to him. With the distraction, the Dwarve took the chance and struck him in the chest. "D--Damn it.." he said, as he pulls the weapons out of his chest and falls to his knees.

PARTY:

ENEMY:

Seeing Kaito being injured and seeing as he is the person on the team with the most of HP, he wanted to do something drastic. Seeing as he lied in order to get inside, he also felt responsible. Gripping his sword, he decided to use the tactic he came up with in a whim. "You might object, but I want to try something. Basically, I call it "Rush Sacrifice" and it involves you attacking one dwarf again and again. The catch is me or Dexter take the damage for anything that attacks you. We'll survive, but there's a small chance I won't or Dexter won't. If something happens, you run. Get out and don't look back. Its not like that'll happen, but whatever.. Chance of it happening is 34%, but I feel lucky." He runs at the dward, ready to start the tactic, but his mind on the fritz he was distracted. He ended getting sliced by the dwarf. "Dang it!"

PARTY:

Dylan's HP: 16/19

ENEMY:

"Got it..." she quietly said, trying to figure out what he meant. She found some flaws in the tactic which needed some rethinking, but out of kindness and the situation they all were in... being quiet would work. Mitoko watched as the dwarve's headed towards <> to try and attack him. She bit her lip while trying to move behind the foes while they were busy, attempting to have a go with the first one. But when you trip over SOMETHING random and end up practically tapping them with your blade, bad things happen if you'd like a summarization. The monsters turn around to notice the girl clumsily on the floor, both drawing their attention towards her. "G-Get back!" the pinkette squeaked as she moved backwords slightly, trying to get up without being hit. But she survived and stood up in the end. "You look ugly," she'd mutter bluntly while staring the enemies down and moving to a safer distance shortly after.

PARTY:

Dylan's HP: 16/19

ENEMY:

The plan Dylan devised was terrible, but since he was still feeling ashamed for what he did. "Sounds good. I'm heading in!" Kaito said, as he follows up on Dylan's plan. He believed in Dylan's plan and attempts to strike down on the Dwarve. It quickly evades the attack and turned it attention towards Kaito. "W--What's going on?" Kaito said in shock. "I knew it!" he thought, as the Dwarve smacks Kaito down. His health dropping towards the yellow zone and having the feeling that it could all end here. "Mitoko.. I'm sorry that this could be the last time you see me like this.." he said, glancing at Mitoko for a quick second.

PARTY:

Kaito's HP: 09/15

ENEMY:

"This won't end well. They need to get out. I'll hold them off, but there's only so much I can do!" Dylan sighed and ran at the two dwarves. "The both of you run like hell!" The dwarves swang their sword at the boy, with him losing a colossal amount of health. The force of the impact swung him against the rocky wall nearby. It seems as if he was knocked unconscious, as he isn't moving and his eyes are closed. The dwarves continue to walk towards him slowly.

PARTY:

Dylan's HP: 10/19

ENEMY:

Mitoko's eyes widened as she began to panic with worry and fear. "N-No! WHY THE HELL WOULD WE DO THAT?!" she screeched as she clenched her fist and held her rapier tightly in her other hand... the other shaking slightly. "We ARE going to make it... All of us!" she shouted while speeding towards the dwarve and stabbing away at the closet monster to Dylan. "Back.... off," she said quietly before piercing through it's stomach... something that would have put anyone near death in the real world. But in here it had always been an entirely different story. "How are we going to get out of this mess? I wish I could have trained harder before... Even if I end up dying, I want to know that I even TRIED to save someone else's. I'd rather do that than flee my fears."

PARTY:

Dylan's HP: 10/19

ENEMY:

Dwarve 1's HP: 15/20

Dylan and Mitoko missed both their attacks and Dylan was trying to suicide. "Idiot.. Does it look like we would leave a comrade behind." Kaito states, as he attempts to rush towards the Dwarve. "Are people here suicidal now? What is wrong with these players?" He swings his sword towards the Dwarve, but it evaded his attack and swings back. Kaito avoided the attack and ran back towards the party. "The longer this take, the faster we'll die." he said, as he positions himself for the next attack.

PARTY:

Dylan's HP: 13/19

ENEMY:

Dwarve 1's HP: 15/20

Just before Mitoko attacked, Dylam began to hum quietly. Smirking, he opens his eyes. "3 2 1, let's jam. " Gripping his sword, he runs and stabs at the dwarve. A sickening crunch echoes through the chasm. "Hell hath no fury like a player with nothing to lose." Smirking, he runs back, his left eye twitching.

PARTY:

ENEMY:

Dwarve 1's HP: 11/20

Mitoko nodded with a light smile as she immediately thought about her other rapier that she hadn't used yet... it looked like it had been in a better condition than the first starter sword. "J-Just a second!" she exclaimed while equipping the new translucent-like red blade, and swinging it around slightly. It was much more easier to carry and it left a red trail of light when swung, instead of the basic green/blue. She charged the blade and attempted to strike away at the dwarve, only to fail epically in doing so when one of them dodged her attack... making her hit a nice and lovely tree. Yay. "E-Embarrassing!" she'd think with a frown.

PARTY:

ENEMY:

Dwarve 1's HP: 11/20

Dylan was able to drop the Dwarve's health down to the yellow zone, but the other Dwarf was still in the green zone. "Tch.. This will end soon." Kaito states, as he rushed towards the the Dwarf that Dylan has injured. His curved sword cuts the chest of the Dwarf, leaving a red mark on its chest. Kaito grows a grin on his face, as he runs back towards his party. "We're almost done here." he said, as he starts to spin his sword in a circular motion. "There are some ways we can exit, but for now we need to finish these Dwarves off." Kaito would think to himself.

PARTY:

ENEMY:

Dwarve 1's HP: 07/20

"Trying very hard to not be angry, but these monsters just pissed me off! You don't knock me down with getting killed.." The newfound anger that Dylan is holding on to, made him become more and more reckless, as he was desperate to kill the monsters painfully. Dashing at the first dwarve, he swang, but found himself on the recieveing end of a end. "Ugh... Dang it!" Jumping back, he vowed to get it back.

PARTY:

Dylan's HP: 7/19

ENEMY:

Mitoko nervously watched as Dylan and Kaito's health gauges weren't in the best shape currently. "D-Don't worry Mitoko! It's going to be fine! But if anybody dies I swear I'll hate myself FOREVER- Nope shut up that's NOT g-going to happen stupid! Dummy you're not going to let that happen." She looked at her new rapier and frowned as she doubted it would be lucky like she had thought it would be. She shook her head and moved from behind the dwarve, attempting to stab through it's stomach. However it had been quicker and blocked her attack... attacking her back even faster. "C-Crap! N-Nope this was just a stupid miss. Watch all my (hopeful) criticals."

PARTY:

Mitoko's HP: 10/11

ENEMY:

Both of the Dwarves started to get agitated, but this wasn't the time to just stand there doing nothing. "Come on. We still need to take these two out." Kaito stated, as he dashes towards the dwarves. He spun towards the dwarves with his Scimitar, but failed to hit any of them. The Dwarves both swung their weapons towards Kaito, but he managed to dodge one of their attack, but the other swung back quick. Scratching him and causing him to fall to his chest.

PARTY:

Kaito's HP: 08/15

ENEMY:

Dylan ignoring the fact that his HP bar was reaching dangerous levels, he attacked again. Sprinting across the stone-cold floor, he swiped at the dwarf. Missing, this moment of frustation and being surprised gave the dwarf a chance to swing at the boy, moving his HP bar into the red zone. "I'm not going to make it. Even if we finish these monsters off, I'm not making it outside." He staggers back and sits against the wall. "You'll best be going now.."

PARTY:

Dylan's HP: 4/19

ENEMY:

"Th-then... go up that tree and STAY there. You could try to heal yourself if you actually have that skill," Mitoko said bluntly while focusing on the untouched second dwarve. "Let's put some dents on you," She'd smirk while looking at her "lucky" rapier and gulping. "L-Live up to that name darn it!" She'd then charge the blade and dash towards the second dwarve, stabbing it once before she kicked it over and got in a few more hits before it pushed her off. "Oh well I have ABNORMAL streams of luck then." Her crimson red eyes watched in relief as the second dwarve's health decreased.

PARTY:

Mitoko's HP: 8/11 -Fixed-

Dylan's HP: 4/19

ENEMY:

Dwarve 2's HP: 15/20

Kaito nods at what Mitoko said and grabs onto Dylan. "Listen, Dylan.. You need to stay out of this fight you understand me?" he shouted, as he pushes him back towards the tree. Dylan fell to the ground, as Kaito sprint towards the most injured Dwarf. The Dwarf made some kind of obnoxious sound, but it angered Kaito even more. His scimitar slashes its chest and he sparta kicked it in the chest, causing it to fly outwards. He looks over at Mitoko and grips his scimitar tighter. "I'll get you out of here. Just give me some time." he'd think, as he positions himself for the next assault.

PARTY:

Mitoko's HP: 8/11

Dylan's HP: 07/19 -Fixed

ENEMY:

Dwarve 1's HP: 03/20

"Yeah, if I um d-do have t-the healing s-skill.." Facepalming, he quickly activates said skill. He shakes his head and then blinks. "I'm being overdramatic, im not mortally wounded. Nothing a quick potion cant fix" I can't wait till im a much higher level. I would curbstomp dwarves like these for breakfwst."

PARTY:

Mitoko's HP: 8/11

Dylan's HP: 05/19

ENEMY:

Dwarve 1's HP: 03/20