[PP-F4] Recovering [Mitoko, Kaito]

Mitoko looked at Dylan and smiled lightly. "Hakunamatata," she would mouth at him. But when her eyes looked over at the dwarve's, her face immediately straightened with seriousness. "D-Die already! Stop trying to kill everything you see..." She swung her red rapier back and forth to get used to it, waiting until the closest dwarf got closer. "T-Try some of this..." she immediately raised the rapier and sliced through the enemy, pulling the sword out and shaking as it moved after her. Quickly she would run over to Kaito's side while shaking her head... trying her very hardest to seem strong and fearless.

PARTY:

Mitoko's HP: 8/11

Kaito's HP: 08/15

Dylan's HP: 05/19

Dexter's HP: 16/16

ENEMY:

Dwarve 1's HP: 03/20

Dwarve 2's HP: 12/20

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaito gathered his thoughts. He was only level six, and had no real gear. He needed to get some levels, some new equipment, and some col, and this was the best way to do it. Everyone was training and fighting hard to level up to clear this wretched game. Kaito couldn't understand it, why would Kayaba do this to us all. At the same time, why would people want to leave? This world has so much to offer, the real world wasn't worth returning to. In confusion, he leaps forward to slash at the Dwarve. He failed to cause it damage, but still had the urge to fight.

PARTY:

ENEMY:

Dwarve 1's HP: 03/20

"I'm getting this last hit!" Getting up, he runs at the dwarf and swings at it with his sword. "I got you now!" The sword, making contact, passes through the dwarf as it explodes into bits of pixels. Woohoo!" Crouching, he finds himself in possession of 100 more Col. "I was expecting something a bit different, but I'll take it." He recedes backwards letting them finish off the last one.

b]PARTY:

ENEMY:

Dwarve 1's HP: Dead

Dwarve 2's HP: 15/20

LOOT:

Loot Dice: 11

20 X 5 Col: 100 Col

Her enthusiasm grew as she had seen the first dwarve fall to its death. "Good. Now there's one more l-left before I can go somewhere quiet to... rest." Mitoko waited for a brief moment while charging her rapier up, sprinting quickly towards the dwarve and easily dodging an attack done towards her, swiftly moving to an easy angle where she could effectively stab it. "Hm... I'll just have to teach myself martial arts sometime for the heck of it. D-Doubt I'd even learn a proper spin kick o-or whatever it's called!" Mitoko gripped her rapier tightly and jabbed it as quick as she could, moving back as it reacted to her attack and lunged towards her. "M-Meanie..." she muttered under her breath before thrusting the sword into its' flesh once more.

PARTY:

ENEMY:

Dwarve 1's HP: 0/20

Kaito continues his ruthless assault, with each swing of his blade, his anger towards Kayaba is carried out. It was almost therapeutic, here he could take out all his frustrations without worrying about doing anything illegal, but the actions Kaito were committing are quite freighting, but this game was caused by Kayaba. Cruely, he lunge forward at the Dwarve. His attack misses and he frowns.

PARTY:

ENEMY:

After all this time, Dylan began to notice a few things happening. One thing for instance, was how solemn and sad the atmosphere felt. "Everyone is just desperate for a way out. For once, everyone is just trying to make things work. " Looking at the dwarf. he almost felt pitiful for it. It would be destined to repeat the battle over and over with other players, never having a way out. Then he attacked, brushing off his train of thought.

PARTY:

ENEMY:

Mitoko glanced at the dwarve and tried not to cower after all that she has done to contribute to the bashing of the dwarve's. "Please be lucky again! My lovely rapier! C-Can I trust you th-this time?" she thought while watching as the remaining foe moved towards her with that weird weapon in it's hand. "What IS that?" The pinkette ducked when the weapon swung at her, a frown forming on her face as she moved around it and managed to kick it down to the ground, quickly thrusting the sword into it's flesh and pulling it out, repeating the process until it broke free and fired up with anger. She gulped and sprinted away, to stand beside Kaito.

PARTY:

ENEMY:

Dwarve 2's HP: 8/20