[OP-F1] I'm...New.

Rose wandered the streets more, heart beating fast within her chest. She didn't know how to do much in the game except hunt...but really poorly. She never knew what to do. Sighing, she looked up to the sky, pulling out her dagger. She hoped the people around her would notice what she was doing and step away. She flung it into the sky, and as it came back down, it caught a butterfly's wing on the way down, catching the item, it was a small, shiny barrette. She pinned it up into her dark hair and smiled a bit. Rose slipped the knife back into the small sheath that was conveniently strapped to her arm, and continued to wander the streets. She had no idea how to do much in this world, and looked pretty clueless about then.

{Hi, I am new so...my first post! Other than the Journal thing. :3

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ether was sat on a wooden bench nearby, dressed in casual wear rather than armor. Looking up at the sound of footsteps, he spots a girl meandering towards him. "Hey. You look lost." he said warmly, always looking for ways to help people.

In his lap was a his huge two-hander that he appeared to be checking over before looking up. It was black, serrated and rather menacing.

Rose frowned at him. She didn't really feel like being kind right now, she was kind of upset, although she didn't know why.

Even though she smiled warmly to him, taking her hand off her dagger, she still looked at him as a threat. "Fine. But...why are you even talking to me?" She was wearing a grey color, which she thought no one would notice her in. That was the whole reason she wore it, to slip away without staring eyes. She was not one that would take a compliment. Selfless. She looked away from him so she wouldn't have to see his eyes burning into her.

Steel could see that she was upset even with the smile on her face. However, he too couldn't figure out why she was upset. "Well, I just saw your facial expression when you saw that weapon, probably wondering whether it could hurt someone in town. I just wanted to reassure you that it can't kill you while you're in a safe zone. Also, I just think it's nice meeting and getting to know new people."

She smiled up at him. Real compassion glittering through her eyes. "Your...fine. You don't seem like a bad person..." That was what her mother would say. She missed her mother. She missed her family, and wanted them back. She needed them. But, she stayed silent, keeping the longing away from the outside, she shoved it back to the bottomless pit of her thoughts and lost hopes.

Rose looked at them both, bewildered. What had just happened, exactly? She swallowed. "Rose" she said gesturing to herself with cautious hands. "And... I never really... " said yes. "Sure. You can come." She said flatly. She could just see the gleam in his eyes. She once had that gleam as well, but everything changed once they were stuck there.

• 1 month later...