[OP-F1] I'm...New.

Rose watched as the guy had pulled Ryuu off to the side. She wasn't able to hear them, thankfully too. She didn't like the thought of eaves dropping someone. She looked up at Steel, her eyes full of wonder then away again. She looked to the two guys huddled talking. Probably guy stuff she assumed casually. She smiled at her own assumption as she glanced at them with a curious gaze.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryuu was finally giving an opening. 'He's right! Girls generally like a good bada** every now and again.' Ryuu found his confidence. "He's just being regular Arga. But he is right. We are called Demons. The last of our kind actually." Ryuu was laughing pretty hard. Then he blushed as he realized she probably heard the first part. "Anyways, we are just messing around. So don't play too much attention to anything we just said." Ryuu prayed that she would just let it slide, but his blush probably would give him away.

"Oh no, it's him again." Steel said under his breath having been thinking of Argumail as annoying for a while. He then turned to Rose. "Man, more and more guys keep approaching you. You must be really attractive." He then turned to the other two. "Well, we were just hanging out at this café here. Just talking really. So what were you saying about me? I couldn't hear what exactly what you two were saying but I could tell you were talking about me."

OOC: I have nothing against you personally Argumail. It's just my character gets annoyed easily by your type of character that he has to run into all the time. Which seems to happen whenever you join a open RP I'm in. Now that I think about it, you've joined all of the ones I've been in I think.

Steel just continued to look at them suspiciously especially after hearing that falter in the guy's voice. Yeah, they were talking about me. Steel thought to himself figuring it out from the reaction and facial expression. I wonder if he's stalking me or something. He's come across my path way too often for it to be coincidence. He thought with annoyance.

OOC: Just make sure you don't go on too many RPs and don't just post all the time without letting others post. You tend to sort of barrage someone's RP that way. There's no etiquette that way.

L looked at his guild member list and noticed that while he waited for the debriefing of his mission his leader and tactician where drinking root beer at a pub. "Come on you two, leave these guys alone. While i'v been waiting for you guys to show up so we could continue with our mission here you are drinking root beer" He looked back to steel and rose with a worried expression "Sorry about that guys, my friends here have no sense of courtesy" He dragged his two friends away leaving the man and woman to be alone together. 

Argumail wasn't sure if he had a thing or the girly are not so until he was sure he was an enemy of state. He looked him the eyes with a dissatisfaction. He composed his regal personality and then looked away and then he remember it was Steel. 

Argumail kicked and screamed," Life, I though we were friends. I mean I love you... that right I love life. What bad joke."

"Don't act like your my friend all of a sudden. I was actually here out of-" Ryuu didn't feel like finishing. He broke free and almost hung his head in shame at that joke. He walked over and nudged Steel. "Please let me hang with you guys for a bit. I don't know if I can survive another joke like that. Also, I kind of like being around you guys. I still can't put my finger on where I've met you either. Was it the beta or real life? I can't remember." Ryuu tried not to make it obvious what he was doing. Ryuu had decided the nice guy approach might be a bit better, even though he knew that nice guys always come in last.

((Lol. Maybe I should just make him except the fact that he is going to be forever alone. What do you guys think? I want to hear all your opinions and then I'll make my decision. To love or not to love? That is the question. Lol))

Rose had watched it all play out in front of her, and wondered what was going to happen next, though her mouth wasn't hung open like one of those cartoon characters, she was a bit shocked. Rose then did something that kind of shocked herself. She edged a bit closer to Steel, just to hide her view from the others. "Uhm..You can stay.." she glanced at L and Argu...? Was that what Ryuu called him? "Not whoever he was" but she had to admit, hearing that joke was kind of stupidly funny. Rose seemed to want to laugh at everything. 

L rubbed the back of his head and sighed exhaling hard "I guess it will have to wait" he eye'd Kazyua and frowned, poor guy.. "Well I'm out of here.. sorry for all the disturbance Steel. And.. Uhh.. try to enjoy yourself Rose. Alrighty lets go Argy" With that he walked away still dragging Argumail along with him.

(( I reckon the hopeless romantic stuff suits him ))

"See ya you two." Steel said to the two people leaving the cafe, leaving the three of them alone. "Well, maybe we have met somewhere before Ryuu." Steel said to the remaining Crimson Inquisition member. "I think I'd remember talking to someone like you." He then turned to Rose. "Is there anything you want to order Rose? I hear some of the dessert dishes here are pretty good. I think it might be fun to try some."

"Yes!" Ryuu's eyes lit up. Then he regained his composure and responded a bit more manly and less eager. "I mean. Yeah I think I could go for a nice cold drink right about now." He waved over a waitress and ordered a cold lemonade. "Order whatever you want. I have some credit in this cafe since I play the piano for them quite frequently." He motioned over to the piano just a table away. "I could play a song if you guys want."

He looked over at his friend encroaching on his one chance to possibly have someone in this death game. "I was thinking along the lines of My Dearest by Egoist, if you don't mind. He walked over to the piano and sat down. "My mother was in the music business and taught me how to play and sing. She even said she could get me a contract, but I turned it down. Well, anyways, here's one of my favorite songs, My Dearest."

((I actually really do love playing this song. It's really hard though.))