[F9-MB] Twinfire Phoenix

Zelrius felt quite good about the amount of damage he had done, and the fact that he paralyzed this damned bird. His arrogance, which was ever present, seemed to grow a bit more as the Phoenix stood helplessly watching as he and every player took their turns to attack and some hit hurting the boss. He grinned, The ground around him feeling familiar under his feet. Zelrius spent quite some time on Floor 9 and currently named it his home. This meaning now he was over protective of the scroching earth that was of the Floor, and was why he was here in the first place.

Zelrius charged forth on the familiar charred grounds, Swining Sange once more to hit this abomination.

Ruri: 77/77

Kirigiri: 7/7

RyujinSeaLord: 56/56

Alkor: 5/11 2 Turns of 1 Damage

Zelrius: 63/63

Zero: 19/19

Mayonaka: 27/27

Keith: 83/83

Yami: 17/17

Rebekah: 17/17

5iou5: 17/17

Ethereal: 35/35

Twinfire Phoenix: 90/100

[Damage Dealt: 6]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The players around me, most I knew already, fought hard with all they could at the bird. If we kept going at the bird with our strength we would be sure to win and rid this bird of the land. It would be a shame to see the vibrancy in it's wings leave the sky but that was something all of us needed to sacrifice in order to stop deaths.

I took my turn right after Zelrius got a good attack on the bird, right in the stomach area. My sword behind me like a baseball bat, I did a sidestep to the left of the bird. My body felt almost weightless as the motion of swinging coursed through my body. Only instead of hitting the phoenix, I tripped before my blade could come in contact with it. Why do I always screw up when it's so important?!

BD 2+2=4 {-0 Damage}

Alkor: 3/11 (No more damage, -2 damage of HP)

Twinfire Phoenix: 90/100

Keith got his sword ready as everyone did their attacks on the phoenix. "Freestyle time! Fire Phoenix, man. I just wanna let you know. Ain't no way you're gonna beat us in the game of SAO! First I'll charge up this skill to rank up my katana, looks like a power attack is about to come at ya! What's that? Come again? I've got a second move? Looks like Keith freaking Yudai's got a lot to prove! I'll use my Astral Blade to land a solid hit, now it looks like your health has gone down quite a bit!" Keith said, rapping as he landed a flawless hit on the TwinFire Phoenix.

Alkor: 3/11 (No more damage, -2 damage of HP)

Twinfire Phoenix: 80/100

As the Phoenix took more damage, it's health bar dropped lower and lower. It was only a matter of seconds before something would happen that would astonish the players and not in a good way. Knowing that Keith had just dealt the most damage to the phoenix in a while, the Phoenix launched into the air and targeted Keith with it's talons to try and slash at the player.

The Phoenix had missed due to the player's wits being able to outsmart the massive Avian. Now group 3 was preparing for their onslaught.

Alkor: 3/11

Twinfire Phoenix: 80/100

"...Seriously?" he thought as he heard Keith.

Well, at least it was an original way instead of the same charge, attack and run, and the damage was quite high.

Then, he shifted his gaze at the Phoenix as it tried to attack Keth. Yami was quite surprised that most of its attacks were missed.

"Not for nothing, but your attacks are kind of a bore. I was more intimidated by those Frenzy Boars on floor one. I'm really wondering who you think that you are fooling!" he said, with his voice raised and tune lightly.

So, he could just prepare to attack it, charging against the Phoenix.

As he reaches the Phoenix, he does an horizontal swing, hitting it and moving away to let the others attack.

DMG - BD: 9 ( 2 Hit - 1 Critical - 2 by Weapon) = 5 DMG

Twinfire Phoenix: 75/100

Rebekah looked up at the monster, after seeing Yami make his move against the monster, she remembered that it was her turn. Last time around, she froze up when it was her turn, and she was determined not to make the same mistake. She runs towards the monster, and sees her opening. She jumps up and thrusts her rapier into the monster before landing on her two feet.

BD: 5 (+1 weapon) = 6 = 1 + (2 skill) + (1 weapon) = 4 DMG

Twinfire Phoenix 71/100

After curing 2 of the group members start rapping 5 Begins to get irritated as they are not taking the battle serious. "Please, no more rap you want to make me snap" Dammit, now I'm doing it 5 then hold the sword out suicide at his irritation became anger 5 would charge towards the Phoenix At incredible speed The Phoenix or tried to defend itself from 5 But at the last second, he would change direction And attack it from the side as he cuts one of the wings down the middle I hate rap Not even pausing for Second to look at his handiwork. 5 would Get out of the way for the next person to attack

BD = 6 (1 DMG) + (1 weapon skill) + (2 on sword) = (4 DMG)

Twinfire Phoenix 67/150

[OOC]

The Phoenix finished the glowing around it's wings. Suddenly the guide that brought them to the boss fight shouted out. "It healed!" they said as a part of the Phoenix's health bar came back. The phoenix then looked at Yami, the first player in the third party to have attacked the massive, flaming avian.

It soared into the sky, and then came diving down at it, talons pointed at the player, trying to deal a killing blow, or at least a severe hit. The hit was a success, and then afterwards, some of the heat from the wing of the phoenix came down on the player, causing her to inherit the burn status.

Yami: 12/17 (2 Turns of 1 Burn Damage)

Twinfire Phoenix 87/150

New Groups

Group 1: Kirigiri, Ryujin, Alkor, Zelrius, Zero

Group 2: Mayonaka, Keith, Yami, Rebekah, 5iou5

seeing as two people dropped out of the hunt filled kiri with dread, not to mention the giant chicken healed itself. that would have to be remedied post haste. "hey flamer, bok bok bok you say, you daft giant chicken." charging her sword kiri charged towards the bird with the intention of slashing at its wings. what she got was slapped backwards like a woman who didn't know any better.

Yami: 12/17 (2 Turns of 1 Burn Damage)

Twinfire Phoenix 87/150

I was already annoyed by the noise going on in the back ground but i didnt much care for any of the players that were there. the relationships i had made meant nothing to me anyway, they were ties that i had to make, but none of these other players would ever understand that. I took my katana up in my hands and looked at the Phoenix in front of me and stared for a moment. There was nothing i could do but notice one of the players heath bars was much lower than the rest. I walked to him carefully trying not to let the phoenix aware of my plans and i handed him a heath potion from my inventory.

Take this now or you will die, and even though im not your guild leader, you better take this and use it now or else you are going to die and i cant watch that happen to someone else i said standing in front of him in case the Phoenix would attack, then i would take any and all damage this kid could possibly be dealt.

Embers fell like teardrops away from the burnt form of Alkor, still charred from him near fatal experience with the Phoenix's deadly flame. His amber gaze burned with its own hellfire as he stared down the mystical bird, defiance in every ragged breath he took. The durability of his starter's shirt was put to a miserable and instantaneous end by the Phoenix's wrath, and the last vestiges of cloth scattered to the wind, tiny fragments of data and ash.

He stood there, breathing heavily, standing with his blade plunged into the dirt for support. He refused to die like this, standing against a creature that mocked him with its very existence. The burns were evident on his toned body, red patches of damage that remained beyond the actual attack. "You'll pay for that," he vowed solemnly, a shivering hand rising slowly to point menacingly at the floor boss. "We're going to kill you."

That was when the man he did not know, Ryu, walked over to him quickly and quietly, and spoke. Words that startled Alkor, words that ripped his attention free from the Phoenix and held the Knight in regard. Alkor held out his hand and took the potion, his face a mask bereft of emotion. He lifted the draught to his lips, clenched the cork between his teeth, then tore it free of the bottle. He spat the oaken stopper to the floor and downed the potion in two obnoxious gulps, then discarded the useless vial. "I owe you," Alkor told Ryu, and he clapped the man on the arm- the closest thing he could manage to a proper thank you.

While it did nothing to bring back his shirt, Alkor felt the restorative potion do its work immediately. His eyes burned bright with renewed determination, and he pulled his blade free from the dirt. "We need a plan," he said loudly, "attacking alone isn't going to work if it heals itself."

Alkor: 8/11

Yami: 10/17 (Burn damage finished)

Twinfire Phoenix 87/150

Zelrius smirked. The several people he did and didn't know had done amazing work, and his paralyzed helped. However that last attack he had made didn't do much anybody, Himself included. Looking around, Zelrius saw the figures of his fellow comrades in arms. Of course he couldn't identify anyone more then maybe 20 feet from him as his bad eyesight just didn't get any better when there was a giant flaming bird a few meters away. Sighing, Zelrius lifted Sange once more charging forth through the grime and dust. Just moments ago it had healed a Health bar, Which was not a good sigh. Of course, The group probably could've predicted that since the Enemy was a phoenix it would heal. But apparently no one was prepared for anything of that sort, at all. He charged Forth, Swinging his blade at this monstrosity.

Yami: 10/17

Twinfire Phoenix 80/150 (Paralyzed for 2 Turns)

(Damage Dealt: 15)

Zero watched the fight progress, they were doing good, but enemy was persistent and difficult to handle. He glanced at the others, only one of the group was at danger currently, though the thought of the player perishing couldn't be pondered on too much. "Things could turn for the bad for some of these guys if we don't hurry. Alright you three, let's be useful to thers and take down this thing..." He readied his weapon, The Three Great Beasts, and dashed at the creature crossing the blades in his hands in front of his chest as he held the one in his mouth tightly bloodlust glimmering in his eyes.

Battle result: 10+2 = Hit! Damage Dealt: 3 (BD) + 2 (Skill) + 2 (Weapon)= 7 DMG (Bleeding status for two turns, -1HP)

(Sword Skill: Demon Slash cooldown 1 turns)

Twinfire Phoenix 73/150 (Paralyzed for 2 Turns) (Bleeding for 2 Turns, -1HP)

After the players attacked, it was now up to Zelrius again, the player who had paralyzed the Phoenix once, did it again. The Phoenix was bound to one position, and couldn't move. The attacks it would try, would be useless if it couldn't move to try and get to a player. The Phoenix screeched unable to move, when all of a sudden, Zero, came in and struck the Phoenix, applying the bleeding debuff to it. Not only could it not move, but the bleed along with it added to the vicious attacks of the players, who wanted this bird dead.

Twinfire Phoenix 72/150 (Paralyzed for 1 Turn) (Bleeding for 1 Turn, -1HP)

After getting up off of the ground I heard a familiar voice behind me. Kieth attacked the phoenix with precision and a story. I couldn't help but laugh when Kieth narrated himself while his attack, I found it hilarious. During the middle of a serious battle Kieth Yudai made me laugh, which now that I thought about it was pretty funny itself. Though some gave disapproving looks his way and mumbled things I couldn't hear I still giggled to myself and waited for my next attack. I coughed to cover it up and put on a determined face as the phoenix missed it's attempt to hit Kieth.

Rebekah then made damage appear on the phoenix's health bar, as did another player I didn't know. The fiery bird with blazing wings swooped down and burned a player, leaving a mark in the little health the player had to begin with. My hand gripped the metal handle of the sword in my hand as I glared at the over-sized bird for hurting someone. Even though it was programmed to do so I still didn't approve, and it still had to die for it's sins. When my eyes looked back at the player that got burned I saw Ryu giving a heal potion, and the player using it gratefully. I let a smile creep across my face as I finally turned to the flaming blob.

With my sword in my hand I dashed forward, moving quick towards my enemy. My hair whipped behind me in a mass of deep purple, fluttering ungracefully. I drove my sword forward and stabbed my blade into the bird before retracting it rather quickly.

[-3 damage]

Twinfire Phoenix 69/150

Keith stood looked the phoenix up and down as he held his katana in his hand, ready to make another attack. "Alright, Big Bird! This time, I'm sending you straight back to Sesame Street!" He said, running at the Twinf-Fire Phoenix at top-notch speed. He then lashed out with Astral Blade and slashed the bird up, easily landing a solid amount of hits for good damage. Keith hopped back and smirked, looking at the damage dealt. "And that, is how it's done." He said, letting the others proceed with their attacks.

Twinfire Phoenix 61/150

Grunting lightly as he got hit by the Phoenix.

"Damned bird.." he mutters.

Then, he just stared at its HPs raising slightly, blinking slowly.

"Did it.. just heal itself?" that's what he was thinking about.

Shrugging to himself, he took stance and charged against the Phoenix.

As he reaches the Phoenix, he does an horizontal slash, hitting it. Then, he moves away to let the others attack.

"I think the appropriate phrase for this attack is.. a Booyah." he said.

DMG - BD: 9 ( 2 Hit - 2 Hit by Weapon - 1 Critical) = 5DMG

Twinfire Phoenix 56/150

So the cycle continues, as it was her turn once again to fight the mighty Phoenix which stood in front of her. Quickly she charge from the flank after the switch call, but Rebekah was so caught up with where to preform the attack, that she did not see it's tail right in front of her.

The next thing she knew, she was on the ground, after tripping over completely. This sucks

BD = 1 (EPIC FAIL)

Twinfire Pheonix 56/150

The Phoenix finally managed to get another bit of commotion going in the havoc of being hit. Suddenly, the effect wore off, but the Phoenix hadn't moved. Waiting for the prime moment to strike, it decided it would try to endure the next series of hits to perhaps attack one of the next players. The Phoenix let out a glorifying screech as it spread its wingspan the entire range and then brought them back down to the side.

Twinfire Phoenix 55/150

[Twinfire Feather event]

When the Phoenix spread it's wings and revealed it's majestic plumage, Alkor spied a tuft of loose feathers that looked as though they were ready to fall loose. He figured that they must have been pried free by the relentless attacks of the group combined with the Phoenix's own bouts of flight and pyroclasm.

"Huh," he said, transfixed by the otherworldly beauty of the creature. He wanted to have one of those feathers, a part of something that was beautiful in this instant, but would never be again. His hand stretched out, mouth slightly agape. Deft fingers plucked at the mess of dangerous yet intoxicating feathers, seeking to free one.

His hand pulled back quickly as fire warded him off, and Alkor nursed the non-damaged, yet still browbeaten hand. The swordsman's chest deflated; his chance at gaining one of the feathers was surely gone.

Here one moment, gone the next.